Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 112)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls about the nightmare, I simply don't remember. Nightmare kho kaun yaad rakhega yaar, but I remember picture perfect the scene I saw about our NivRen in teh middle of nightmare. The one I wrote in my other post.
Actually yesterday night before sleeping I was thinking about CC and her Evil scheming what is she upto with those sherwanis and the pendant. I think that is teh reason for nightmare. I don't remember anything except for NivRen beautiful scene, in the segment they showed that they stand back to back but my dream Viren was hugging her from back. Oh dear I am dead just remembering the scene.Embarrassed
Don't think about CC and her evil plans as till Viren is here she can't harm Nivi as Viren is suffering from protect Nivi from all evils psychotic syndrome

Milee Nivren scene in your dream is picture perfect. Embarrassed Stop thinking about CC before going to bed. If you think about evil witch before going to bed, of course you will get nightmares. LOL

Rach I think we should keep a counter of how many times Viren says he made a promise. LOL He is suffering from most dangerous syndrome of all and CC is just clueless about it. She should have paid more attention to his darling son. She wouldn't even dream about hurting Nivi if she knew him even little.

Edited by gmann2010 - 18 December 2010 at 3:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Ok I have to step out with husband. Will be back sometime and check upon you. take care and enjoy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread

Rach,

add me too as laziest loony!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread

Rach,

add me too as laziest loony!LOL
ADDED

Now list consists of

Ashvee, RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash, Faiza, Sauji, Rati are certified NiVren psychotic patients.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83tamushizarmeenoashred12

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Girls..i am back after watching some more episodes from last weeks.

i feel great that yea Dadaji stepped in and stuff but I feel they need to show him more bcos only if he is moving around will CC and YD be scared of him.
otherwise like we see CC is back on her old ways now. But you noticed whatever she is doing now is going to be silent killer without any taunting. Also, I feel JW is so scared out of his mind that he is not leaving his office at all. Bcos so far we have not seen him at home. Maybe he is scared he will lose his office if he came home.
I think Dadaji should join in BF and bcos thats where the real fun happens.

Also, in KC Dadaji should play some role in brining some ppl close. 

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
why is everyone so quite??? are we all watching the same clips..its like we are not together but still are with the YT links.. cool right?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Girls..i am back after watching some more episodes from last weeks.

i feel great that yea Dadaji stepped in and stuff but I feel they need to show him more bcos only if he is moving around will CC and YD be scared of him.
otherwise like we see CC is back on her old ways now. But you noticed whatever she is doing now is going to be silent killer without any taunting. Also, I feel JW is so scared out of his mind that he is not leaving his office at all. Bcos so far we have not seen him at home. Maybe he is scared he will lose his office if he came home.
I think Dadaji should join in BF and bcos thats where the real fun happens.

Also, in KC Dadaji should play some role in brining some ppl close. 
True Simi even I wish dadaji become normal and take real charge of this mad house now as only he can sort out many issues that are prevailing in the house.

Alariashana_83simran728zarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
somebody mentioned that Nivi was wearing a different bindi in precap and different in the segment link..I went and checked and it is true..

HATS OFF to that person for being so attentive in NIVREN CLASS. You get A++ and also hug from Viren for keeping an eye on Nivi...

So, on serious note what shud we think of that?? that make up man made a mistake?? maybe nothing serious right?

Edited by simran728 - 18 December 2010 at 4:16pm

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index