India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 11)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Good Evening girls? What a shock. huh? Well now a days not a day pass by without heart attack. I still have to go through 7 pages and article. I have put my mind at ease after reading Anju and Navz explanation but never left the thought that Viren is not obsessive, Since day of FB I am watching old Nivren episode again and again, just to see what we missed. There a slight hints in most of them.

E.g. First Mandir scene, when Nivi says tumhare jaisa ladaka, he says why wha't is the problem with me
First Bike ride, unse to bachke agai, how you don't know that I am more dangerous than them.
And when he said he don't think there is difference between pyaar and pagalpan. 

And top of it, his looks in most of all episodes. Oh god we thought that was to throw us off guard about revenge thing.

Please don't start throwing stone at me, it's just my POV.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014celestaexaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Rach di, your little story made me crack up!

Putting an even greater twist in Indian dramas. 

ROFL

Alariashana_83milee1014tamushigmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
nivi goes to VD's old room to keep pooja thali...phone rings she takes but nosound...lalji sees this n thinks..she takes med fm him n meets BP..he says his true wish but she says forget it all...she wanted sidya to be together n dey r happy...she is also happy...viren is her husband and she has accepted it...but BP still wants to question CC n asks to call meeting in d evening...CC is scared n thinks to apologize privately...but YD comes to her room n asks if she has any idea wat meeting is abt....after YD goes, JW comes...(CC is giving prophecies or wat? one by one appointment ) he asks y ma came...den dey talk abt wat dey did so far...at end of their talk dey see viren at door...donno if he heard anything but he is behaving normally n tells them its time...scared CC asks for wat LOL..he says meeting...

meeting...Dancing
nivi is worried...he says i wanna say something  to all esp CC...i know wats happened in past few days...some mistakes happen accidently some intentionally (luks at CC) but i wont let it happen again...tells CC u r lucky u got nivi as bahu...she came as ur son's wife...N n D has same rights here...u all shud take care of them...tells CC i know ur thot abt nivi, now i ts ur duty to keep her happy...den he leaves...but CC thinks to trouble her ...thinks wat if BP too leaves nivi...
(wen BP talks abt N, V is happy n proud.. DD is thruout irritated)

cute nivren scene...viren calls nivi on phone n aks to speak to mrs.nivedita viren sood...he has an order to deliver n wen she asks he says ur smile...she smiles n he says wow i got it fast...den N searchs for him n finally he comes behind...she is very happy n seeing it he's very happy...small nice talk..in d end in shelf she sees d gift but ignores it...seeing dat his face is dull...he says still u didnt ask..she says u gave me everything so i dont wanna know more...den viren says watever i did is my duty afterall u r my wife..this time she doesnt luk away, n has a mini smile...

den karvachauth shopping in home...some jewellery...VD chooses with DD n asks CC to join but she sits apart...den viren comes n he too asks his mom to buy something 4 nivi...she says ok n all left...d jeweller showa radha-krishna pendant n says i made 2 of it..one already came here 4 siddharth 2 months b4...now dis comes 4 viren...CC's brain starts working  Angry n she holds d pendant..

precap-DD says but i'm not happy...tell me y u followed me here by marrying viren..i wann aknow d truth n keeps nivi hand on her head...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014gmann2010_Hira_89xaviaraSuchi-

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
 Haven't seen Nivi so happy in ages! Gosh she looked awfully cute <3

Edited by _Hira_89 - 15 December 2010 at 8:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafanzarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
@Rach your story is fantastic. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I just read the article. Actually I didn't see any negative in that. Matter of fact I am happy about it. KM says that Viren is passionate love and if viewer thinks it psychotic then so be it. So he might be obsessive but I don't think it will go be negatively obsessive, I mean he is not going to harm Nivi. It also says that Viren will love Nivi by exceeding all limits. This is something I don't know yet, what limit they are talking about, but i wouldn't worry. It am actually excited to see how CT will shape his character further. As long as he is not hurting or harming Nivi, he will be in my good books. 

Till now we have seen how extent he loves Nivi, she is center of his universe. Let's see what happens next week as article also says Viren being psychotic going to be revealed in next few episodes. 

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaezarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Viren is finally seeing that it's not that Nivi doesn't care as to what he does [but rather that she believes what he's done for her and has given her is enough and that's all she needs. So I'm hoping he doesn't feel so bad anymore.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenogmann2010ashred12xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i read abt BP-NT n JW-NL pairs previously...so dis story is churning in my head...hope u ppl like it...

love history of sood khandan
BP loves NT but she married his friend n he's trapped with YD.

JW wants to marry NL but YD tempts him with money so he marries CC.
KS marries NL wen she is rejected so BP likes him.
BP also likes BV coz he married his love VD.

S loves N but marries DD but BP 4gives him as its not S fault.
V marries N so BP is happy 4 them.

BP was confused abt d pairing SD n VN so 4got to talk n move.
finally he understood n starts speaking n moving...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83AlariaShayafanmilee1014celestaetamushiSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index