Suchi I will wait for your retreat of CCBM and surely for our NivRen.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewanizarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

I think milie and I need to be on the top Lol cause we almost were declared crazy by our husbands LOL

Me too. My husband declared me crazy 3 months back

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Ok guys gotta go. C u guys tomorrow.

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by shana_83

Rachu jannu your theory for disappearance of Sharmila proves your improvisation quality. I think from now on RS should consult you before he makes a new track for CCBM.LOL
I think Shana if RS starts consulting Rach or anyone of us for the future tracks the whole other cast will be jobless coz we will  just have Nivren scenes, which will include both romantic and emtional scenes.
No zarmeen we will provide job to all the characters nice bonding among BS and YD NivRen as Viren always longed for that GIVING some sense to YD, Good and understanding bonding with VD as she is his mother more than CC, DivSid as nice brother and bhabi with some brains given to Divya, JAAL at psychotic rehab center getting worst treatment for all their evils.LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by shana_83

Rachu jannu your theory for disappearance of Sharmila proves your improvisation quality. I think from now on RS should consult you before he makes a new track for CCBM.LOL
I think Shana if RS starts consulting Rach or anyone of us for the future tracks the whole other cast will be jobless coz we will  just have Nivren scenes, which will include both romantic and emtional scenes.

Good point I agree with you. In that case I do not want others to become jobless. All the way I'm just thinking about our NivRen, and forgot about othersWink

See u tomorrow Zarmeen. Have a nice time.

celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread
Hey Rach , dear where is my name ? u didn't write my name Cry
Monica I thought you are Viren psychotic not NivRen so didn't put your name your name is on separate Viren psychotic list.LOL
No dear i lov NivRen 2 . Big smile .
n jaan r u makng Viren psychotic list as well ? tab toh u know where my name shoud b ? rght?Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread
Monica I thought you are Viren psychotic not NivRen so didn't put your name your name is on separate Viren psychotic list.LOL
n jaan r u makng Viren psychotic list as well ? tab toh u know where my name shoud b ? rght?Wink
That list will be given to Sanki production and your name will be after both of them sweetuWink.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeenoSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

That list will be given to Sanki production and your name will be after both of them sweetuWink.
Ohh wow thanxx for d information swetiee .I will b watng for d list heheee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index