Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 107)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Rachu, Shova,Shana girls you are good. Rachna I loved your theory about why Viren is so possessive. From my side I am going to award PhD. to Rachna, Aashvee, Shova..
Take care... My name is also little further away... Please put it higher..
Anju darling don't worry list is tentative and it will be Navz and Mahi who will put names in correct order and post in front page of next thread so don't worry jaan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by sharma.nat

True Shova we can definitely do wonders when combine together with our theories so far so good any way Final list to Navz or Mahi hi decide karenge.

Zarmeen thanks for liking my theories I think I should open a new threads for these theories so that everyone can enjoy and provide the theories of their own
Rach but not fair yaar I'm 8th on the list yaar. I'm sadUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy.

@Ashi loved ur VM yaar
yeh Rachu u better put her higher cause anyone that dreams about nivrean articles deserves a higer spot rite, what u say Zarmeen im correct naa.
yes Shove u r the only one who understood me properly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread
Hey Rach , dear where is my name ? u didn't write my name Cry
Monica I thought you are Viren psychotic not NivRen so didn't put your name your name is on separate Viren psychotic list.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83ShayafanNivRenDeewanizarmeeno

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread

Thank you for adding me in the list!! lol

Ok I owe you guyz now with a retreat!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Wow Suchi I will wait for your weekend retreat

Zarmeen ok you are retained on the list and only Navz and Mahi will decide the order of psychotics as they are the maker and leader of all the NivRen thread I just provided the names which I could remember.

Shova and Shana thanks for supporting my list jaans and we all are missing Ashvee and her stories

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewanitamushimilee1014zarmeenoSuchi-

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Rachu jannu your theory for disappearance of Sharmila proves your improvisation quality. I think from now on RS should consult you before he makes a new track for CCBM.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewanizarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I think milie and I need to be on the top Lol cause we almost were declared crazy by our husbands LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl3shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Rachu jannu your theory for disappearance of Sharmila proves your improvisation quality. I think from now on RS should consult you before he makes a new track for CCBM.LOL
I think Shana if RS starts consulting Rach or anyone of us for the future tracks the whole other cast will be jobless coz we will  just have Nivren scenes, which will include both romantic and emtional scenes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83tamushicelestaeNivRenDeewanimilee1014Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index