NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 106)

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by ashred12

hi friends....i made a vm on nivren...its my 1st attempt....pls see n give ur comments....

nivedita viren vm-kyon ki

A very beautiful VM and it was different coz it showed Nivi loving Viren and that felt so so good since we all are waiting for that day ... ahhh !!!!

thanx dear.. lets hope v'll see it soon in d show..

Great VM! I wish this song was done by a male singer and then it would be absolutely perfect! I love the scenes that you chose and through them you can see Nivi's buddying feelings towards Viren.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewaniashred12

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by shana_83

Ya agree with you Rachu. Ashi should be the topper in the NivRen psychotic list.LOL
And about the stalker, well, we all have equal chances of being the stalker since we all are having
NivRen-psychosis.ROFL

yep aashvee will be thrilled to see that we consider her as the number one nivren psychotic lolLOL. I wonder where she is, im missing her alot, my ashu where r ya darling, all ur nivren psycho buddies r wating for you.

man shana man ur also getting better day by day ROFLROFL ur correct we also have equal chances.

By the way Rachu what ever happned to SHARMILA??? she has seemd to dissapear from the show, or did she really dissapear now i wonder??Wink

Thank for your compliment Shova. Wink Ya, I too miss Ashi. And Sharmila has left her worker lucky gal Nivi to Sood house right? So she is virtually present there.LOL

@Zarmeen what happened to you? why are you upset dear? I hope you are fine. Take care of yourself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Rachu, Shova,Shana girls you are good. Rachna I loved your theory about why Viren is so possessive. From my side I am going to award PhD. to Rachna, Aashvee, Shova..
Take care... My name is also little further away... Please put it higher..

shana_83milee1014zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls, my internet problem is partly fixed, so i have breath a sigh of relief !!! The rest will be taken care on Monday but at least I will be able to post and upload scenes !! Uploaded the 16th December scenes in the morning, am uploading last night epi scenes now, should be done in an hour or two Smile Since the net I have got for now is not high speed, the uploading of scenes will take time, so am really sorry for the delay.

Zarmeen, the link of UMAT you gave me is not working, I mean it is working but it does now have any audio !! I checked on other sites but the segment is deleted by now Cry Can someone find me the link which works ?

Navz it does not have audio in the beginning but on CCBM segment the audio does come back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Ya agree with you Rachu. Ashi should be the topper in the NivRen psychotic list.LOL
And about the stalker, well, we all have equal chances of being the stalker since we all are having
NivRen-psychosis.ROFL

yep aashvee will be thrilled to see that we consider her as the number one nivren psychotic lolLOL. I wonder where she is, im missing her alot, my ashu where r ya darling, all ur nivren psycho buddies r wating for you.

man shana man ur also getting better day by day ROFLROFL ur correct we also have equal chances.

By the way Rachu what ever happned to SHARMILA??? she has seemd to dissapear from the show, or did she really dissapear now i wonder??Wink

Thank for your compliment Shova. Wink Ya, I too miss Ashi. And Sharmila has left her worker lucky gal Nivi to Sood house right? So she is virtually present there.LOL

@Zarmeen what happened to you? why are you upset dear? I hope you are fine. Take care of yourself.
No Shana sweetie I'm perfectly fine. The only reason I'm sad is that coz according too Rach I'm 8th on the list for Nivren.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Rachu u havnt answered my question darlz what do u think happned to sharmila???? its important cause it could lead us to an very important theory riteWink

Shova I was working on the theory for Sharmilla disappearance as you see Sharmilla is always scolded Nivi for work not done and on wedding day she crossed her limits she reached to Nivi and start scolding how can you be so lazy got married like this in mandir and you have stole my golden goose If you had to married then you should have planned a grand wedding and called me over there then I would have done all the decorations and earned so much money. Viren couldn't tolerate this scolding and he start throwing money on her to the extent she died under lots of money.LOL No your theory

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanitamushi

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread
Hey Rach , dear where is my name ? u didn't write my name Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

True Shova we can definitely do wonders when combine together with our theories so far so good any way Final list to Navz or Mahi hi decide karenge.

Zarmeen thanks for liking my theories I think I should open a new threads for these theories so that everyone can enjoy and provide the theories of their own
Rach but not fair yaar I'm 8th on the list yaar. I'm sadUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy.

@Ashi loved ur VM yaar
Zarmeen what happened you don't wanted to be added in the list no problem dear we will remove your name jaan don't be sad I thought you want be part so I wrote your name but if you don't want we will remove your name jaan
nahin jaani plzzzzzzz do include my name. I'm only sad that I'm 8th on the list and not topping it. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do not remove me from the list.

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index