Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 105)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Ya agree with you Rachu. Ashi should be the topper in the NivRen psychotic list.LOL
And about the stalker, well, we all have equal chances of being the stalker since we all are having
NivRen-psychosis.ROFL

yep aashvee will be thrilled to see that we consider her as the number one nivren psychotic lolLOL. I wonder where she is, im missing her alot, my ashu where r ya darling, all ur nivren psycho buddies r wating for you.

man shana man ur also getting better day by day ROFLROFL ur correct we also have equal chances.

By the way Rachu what ever happned to SHARMILA??? she has seemd to dissapear from the show, or did she really dissapear now i wonder??Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
True Shova we can definitely do wonders when combine together with our theories so far so good any way Final list to Navz or Mahi hi decide karenge.

Zarmeen thanks for liking my theories I think I should open a new threads for these theories so that everyone can enjoy and provide the theories of their own

Alariashana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey guys; Just loged in. Wont be able to come online the whole day as really busy today.  So upset with myself.

Anyways Rach just read the posts on the last page and love ur theory abt Viren being possessive abt saving Nivi from all the evils and girl u mailed with that theory and love u for this.
hi zarmeen. OMG what happned. u take care naa and dont worry about this thread too much we have it under control with our theories and psycho behaviour. Anyways dont be upset with yourself darling. hope to see u soon when ur free.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

True Shova we can definitely do wonders when combine together with our theories so far so good any way Final list to Navz or Mahi hi decide karenge.

Zarmeen thanks for liking my theories I think I should open a new threads for these theories so that everyone can enjoy and provide the theories of their own
Rach but not fair yaar I'm 8th on the list yaar. I'm sadUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy.

@Ashi loved ur VM yaar

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewaniashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

ahaha yep so far so good. yep great idea creat a thread especially for ur theories, it will be one of our fun and masti thread. oh and what ever happned to our virendu thread?? havnt seen it for a long time now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Rach but not fair yaar I'm 8th on the list yaar. I'm sadUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy.

@Ashi loved ur VM yaar
Zarmeen what happened you don't wanted to be added in the list no problem dear we will remove your name jaan don't be sad I thought you want be part so I wrote your name but if you don't want we will remove your name jaan

Alariashana_83milee1014NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

@Ashi loved ur VM yaar
yeh Rachu u better put her higher cause anyone that dreams about nivrean articles deserves a higer spot rite, what u say Zarmeen im correct naa.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Rachu u havnt answered my question darlz what do u think happned to sharmila???? its important cause it could lead us to an very important theory riteWink

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index