Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 104)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread

ROFLRach love ur list.  kool im second on the list. Proud to be nivren psychoticBig smile but i think u forgot to put my  darling Aashvee's name lol, i think she is also a Nivren psychotic as much as us.
Great idea we should have a list , we need to create awarness of our problem, that way someone can gelp us.

Soo happy both of us passed ur testBig smile but where r ur answers?????

Edited by qse6 - 18 December 2010 at 12:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@ashred dear i lovedd ur VM .Amazingg yaar .So 1 more chupa rustam is there in dis thread heheee .loved d song yaarr , perfectly suited for NivRen . I wish ki we will get dis song for them in d show as well . It was different as Nivrenfan said becozz It showed nivi's love 2wds Viren whch we r dying 2 see .
n i lovedd d last part especially , d scene where viren turns 2wds nivi while sleeping ( wearing yellow t-shirt) n Nivi stares him wid havng smile on her face .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Btw girls i again saw yesterday's precap, i think dream sequence and dance etc are going to happen after the precap scene coz Intially Nivi is wearing sari ka pallo on her head for the rituals done in the sood hall, then i guess Viren takes Nivi to their room( god knows what happens there) but later all the ladies are shown with different pallo's. So i am hoping nothing ghastly happens with the sherwani.....

Ya, I also thought about it. Since its confirmed by TB article that there will be a dance sequence based on "Bole Chudiyan" from KKKG. So, I'm also hoping the same. Whatever problem/confusion CC tried to create with the Sherwani, nothing affected NivRen. It makes me feel better.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

True ash you will have to improve and I again came up with new theory of Obsession of Viren:

Viren is not obsessed in love with Nividita rather he is suffering from protecting Nivi from every evil psychosisBig smile. If you remember in FS of Viren with BS told him story about PRC who fights all the evils and make them run. So Viren feels he has to protect Nivi from every evil surrounding her so he always fights with everyone who goes against her be it YD, CC, JW, K, D anyone in the home. So he always stalk her and phone her to make sure she is safe and no one is troubling herLOL.
Rachu OMG yaar ur toooo good, way to goodROFL. Love ur theory. But i think in a way u r correct in saying this cause it does make sense. OMG i think u hit the jackpot girl. now i understand virens over possesive behaviour.

Alariashana_83ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

True ash you will have to improve and I again came up with new theory of Obsession of Viren:

Viren is not obsessed in love with Nividita rather he is suffering from protecting Nivi from every evil psychosisBig smile. If you remember in FS of Viren with BS told him story about PRC who fights all the evils and make them run. So Viren feels he has to protect Nivi from every evil surrounding her so he always fights with everyone who goes against her be it YD, CC, JW, K, D anyone in the home. So he always stalk her and phone her to make sure she is safe and no one is troubling herLOL.
Rachu OMG yaar ur toooo good, way to goodROFL. Love ur theory. But i think in a way u r correct in saying this cause it does make sense. OMG i think u hit the jackpot girl. now i understand virens over possesive behaviour.
Thanks shova for loving my theory and I am sure you also have so many theories under your sleeves come up with one jaan.

Ashvee will definitely kill me after knowing I haven't added her name in NivRen psychotic Jaan you come on 3 position now as first position is grabbed by Ashvee only we all come after her na.

Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014NivRenDeewani

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks shova for loving my theory and I am sure you also have so many theories under your sleeves come up with one jaan.

Ashvee will definitely kill me after knowing I haven't added her name in NivRen psychotic Jaan you come on 3 position now as first position is grabbed by Ashvee only we all come after her na.

Ya agree with you Rachu. Ashi should be the topper in the NivRen psychotic list.LOL
And about the stalker, well, we all have equal chances of being the stalker since we all are having
NivRen-psychosis.ROFL

AlariaShayafanmilee1014NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

lol oki i will come up with theories only after aashvee puts forward hers Big smile Yep aashvee defenetly deserves to come first on the list and i dont mind being 3rd on list.

also i thought of another name u forgot to add its faiza. lol i am getting pro at reminding u of peoples name, see rachu we work so well together, 2 psycotic minds put together creates wonders rite???LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hey guys; Just loged in. Wont be able to come online the whole day as really busy today.  So upset with myself.

Anyways Rach just read the posts on the last page and love ur theory abt Viren being possessive abt saving Nivi from all the evils and girl u mailed with that theory and love u for this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index