Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 103)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by ashred12

hi friends....i made a vm on nivren...its my 1st attempt....pls see n give ur comments....

nivedita viren vm-kyon ki

A very beautiful VM and it was different coz it showed Nivi loving Viren and that felt so so good since we all are waiting for that day ... ahhh !!!!

thanx dear.. lets hope v'll see it soon in d show..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadashana_83ShayafanNivRenDeewani

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread

Rachu mera number kabh ayega LOLCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewani

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Btw girls i again saw yesterday's precap, i think dream sequence and dance etc are going to happen after the precap scene coz Intially Nivi is wearing sari ka pallo on her head for the rituals done in the sood hall, then i guess Viren takes Nivi to their room( god knows what happens there) but later all the ladies are shown with different pallo's. So i am hoping nothing ghastly happens with the sherwani.....

Alariashana_83celestaeNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hi rach.. So i'm with least psychosis [:-D] or is it Ashi..? 'll definitely try to improve on it... [;-D]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread

Ooooooo me and Shova passed, that too with A grade.Dancing

Thats a good idea. We should ask Navz. I agree with you Rachu janu.

By the way have you seen these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B9Hl4CBbRI
its SBS I think with KC dance steps by Nivi. It looks nothing new. Ya, I'm just browsing to get some news about NivRen. I'm impatient for Monday, symptoms of NivRen-psychosis.
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
True ash you will have to improve and I again came up with new theory of Obsession of Viren:

Viren is not obsessed in love with Nividita rather he is suffering from protecting Nivi from every evil psychosisBig smile. If you remember in FS of Viren with BS told him story about PRC who fights all the evils and make them run. So Viren feels he has to protect Nivi from every evil surrounding her so he always fights with everyone who goes against her be it YD, CC, JW, K, D anyone in the home. So he always stalk her and phone her to make sure she is safe and no one is troubling herLOL.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanizarmeenoanjubalaashred12

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I have one silly question. If you have noticed in all SBB/SBS/UMe&Tv news Nivi is wearing red colored bindi (sticker at forehead), whereas in the Precap she is wearing golden colored bindi. Is it true? OR Its my mistake?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by ashred12

hi friends....i made a vm on nivren...its my 1st attempt....pls see n give ur comments....

nivedita viren vm-kyon ki

A very beautiful VM and it was different coz it showed Nivi loving Viren and that felt so so good since we all are waiting for that day ... ahhh !!!!

Hi Ashred12, wonderful VM dear..loved it.. Thanks for making it for us crazy fans

Edited by anjubala - 18 December 2010 at 12:43pm

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewaniashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index