Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 102)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Uff I asked the answers in one line you seems to start writing the thesis on each kind of psychotic disorder how long you are going to take and Ketty and Shana you are also doing the same kya
ahahah u know me rachu once i start i dont stop. anyways iv posted my answers now u comment on my thoughts do u agree with me or not.

also with having phd with these type of stuff u do excpect me to write a thesis rite dont u.

also u give answers to ur own questions also.

Edited by qse6 - 18 December 2010 at 10:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi friends....i made a vm on nivren...its my 1st attempt....pls see n give ur comments....

nivedita viren vm-kyon ki

A very beautiful VM and it was different coz it showed Nivi loving Viren and that felt so so good since we all are waiting for that day ... ahhh !!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ashred12

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ok shova I will name and you tell me which person is suffering from what kind of pyschosis
Yashodhara
Vandana
Chanchal
Jawaher
Sidharth
Viren
Divya
Nivedita
Keshav
Hemlata
Pratap

Except BS, NT and Yash all have this disease

Thanks Rachu I'm doing fine. Oky let me think
Yashodhara : psychotic towards Keshav Sharma's familyDead
Vandana : split personalities psychosis sometimes she protests sometimes notConfused
Chanchal : above all psychotic disorderliness, she is just evilEvil Smile
Jawaher  : psychotic evil Joru ka Ghulam/chamchaEvil Smile
Sidharth : sudden thunder-storm psychosis only towards Nivi (keep shut your mouth when you are needed to open your mouth)Broken Heart
Viren : love psychosisHeart
Divya : love psychosis with 100% selfishnessAngry
Nivedita : selfless/dedicated for others well shake psychosisBig smile
Keshav : Sood psychosisConfused
Hemlata : psychotic for DD's happinessAngry
Pratap : psychotic Joru ka GhulamAngry

Party ooooo I'm done. Rachu question paper was really tough. Please do not fail me.Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010Alariamilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewaniAnamikaSJainzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Shova I'm fine, thanks. Rachu's question paper was so tough. You know so far in my life I did not have to write such a tough exam. I hope ki I passCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Shova I'm fine, thanks. Rachu's question paper was so tough. You know so far in my life I did not have to write such a tough exam. I hope ki I passCry
ahhahaha wonderful answers to rachus questions.LOL u passed according to me. i also did her exam, my answers are on the previous page go and read it and tell me if i passed or not.

again wonderful  answers fully agree.

Alariashana_83ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Shova, from your answer shit what I can see is that most of the people are having DD-psychosis Nivi, HL/PT even RS/CTs.LOL I guess we are not that dumb to have DD-psychosis. But one thing is sure we have NivRen-psychosis.Embarrassed

AlariaShayafanNivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Shova, from your answer shit what I can see is that most of the people are having DD-psychosis Nivi, HL/PT even RS/CTs.LOL I guess we are not that dumb to have DD-psychosis. But one thing is sure we have NivRen-psychosis.Embarrassed
ahhaaha so true. so did i pass??????

yep Rach should have put our names also cause we have nivren psychosis. totlally agree with u.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index