India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 101)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Rach and Shova I agree with your POV of Divya's character. She is getting dumber day by day. Let's see how CC plays with her in order to make Nivi suffer. The person she didn't like before wedding, she is trusting that person the most. And right now DivSid love story is on track but because of her obsessive behavior I think she is going to create trouble for herself. If after seeing how Divya behaves with Nivi, if Sid keeps quite, I don't know how I will feel about it. I am torn between two thoughts, I want him to defend Nivi, but then I think it will increase poison in Divya's mind and I don't know how Viren will react to it, so far from Viren's behavior I think he will be proud of his brother, but I don't know for sure. That article has ruined it, before I would have said with confidence that he will be proud. LOL

Well I have to go out for couple of hours, see you girls after I come back.

Oh Rach I loved your comparison between Nivi and Sid's life. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@Shova how are you dear? Hope you are doing fine.
So now you have categorized DD as dumb obsessive lover and Viren as smart obsessive lover.LOL But you know DD is not only obsessed with Sid, sometimes she is jealous if VD pays her attention too. I mean she is just selfish, self-centered, if somebody praises Nivi she can not bear that. I do not understand the reason. Oky, she unique in her selfishness. She claims that she loves, understands Nivi with her dumb special manner.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafanmilee1014celestaeNivRenDeewanizarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow what a lock of Sid and Nivi always have to suffer due to similar consequences only difference is Sid always have complete family by his side during problem but Nivi only have her dadi and Yash and they are also not of help. See Sid father died when young and Nivi's mother died. Sid is married with dumbest obsessive pyschotic lover whereas Nivi married smartest obsessive pyschotic lover. 2 kind of psychosis they will make us Phd in this subject.

oh  forgot to comment about this para. Yep i agree rach sid and nivi do seem to go through the same situation but with a difference. Now there main difference is that they both have obsessive lovers as their life partners but ones partner is dumb and ones smartLOL. Thankgod for that or else god knows what would have happned if viren was shown as a obsessive lover as well as being dumb then all our hard earned phds will have been of no useLOL.

Yep there is a difference that sid has his family for help and nivi doesnt but dont forget nivi has a smart obsessive hubby who will do anything for her where as sid's obsessive lover will just frown toward nivi and just say sid like a child who learnt to speak for the first time, rather than helping sid out.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83celestaeShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

So now you have categorized DD as dumb obsessive lover and Viren as smart obsessive lover.LOL But you know DD is not only obsessed with Sid, sometimes she is jealous if VD pays her attention too. I mean she is just selfish, self-centered, if somebody praises Nivi she can not bear that. I do not understand the reason. Oky, she unique in her selfishness. She claims that she loves, understands Nivi with her dumb special manner.LOL

Hey shana how are you and answer the questions I asked you here and tell me who is suffering from which kind of pyschotic disorder

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Wow what a lock of Sid and Nivi always have to suffer due to similar consequences only difference is Sid always have complete family by his side during problem but Nivi only have her dadi and Yash and they are also not of help. See Sid father died when young and Nivi's mother died. Sid is married with dumbest obsessive pyschotic lover whereas Nivi married smartest obsessive pyschotic lover. 2 kind of psychosis they will make us Phd in this subject.

oh  forgot to comment about this para. Yep i agree rach sid and nivi do seem to go through the same situation but with a difference. Now there main difference is that they both have obsessive lovers as their life partners but ones partner is dumb and ones smartLOL. Thankgod for that or else god knows what would have happned if viren was shown as a obsessive lover as well as being dumb then all our hard earned phds will have been of no useLOL.

Yep there is a difference that sid has his family for help and nivi doesnt but dont forget nivi has a smart obsessive hubby who will do anything for her where as sid's obsessive lover will just frown toward nivi and just say sid like a child who learnt to speak for the first time, rather than helping sid out.

True shova that is the reason Sid has been provided a family to atleast support him, love him so that he can fight with his obsessive lover and Nivi is left alone because her obsessive lover will fight with family for her but not with her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83celestaeShayafanzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

OMG sannuHugits soo good to see you. im doing well now all problems sorted. so how r u doing darling. ahaha well said

and Rach im still writting the answers to ur question so wait a while it might be a bit late oki??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Uff I asked the answers in one line you seems to start writing the thesis on each kind of psychotic disorder how long you are going to take and Ketty and Shana you are also doing the same kya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Ok shova I will name and you tell me which person is suffering from what kind of pyschosis
Yashodhara
Vandana
Chanchal
Jawaher
Sidharth
Viren
Divya
Nivedita
Keshav
Hemlata
Pratap

Except BS, NT and Yash all have this disease

Ahahha i so knew u would comeup with something like this. Ok i will try my best.
This time im gonna give straight answers okLOL? i always seem to joke around with these type of post but guys these answers were written by me when im in a serious moodLOL so read on to findout what disorders each family members have:

Yashodhara- is sufering from shouting and frowning disorder. she constantly shouts at nivi and viren. She also has "breaking promises" disorder(lol made this up) as she constantly makes up her own so called sood rules and breaks it herself ahahahah. She is a total psycho, she dosent have a staight way of thinking.

Vandana- Crying and standing in the corner being quiet disorder .what more can i say about her she is hardly shown to anthing other then just cry and stand in the corner so im taking that as her obsession.

Chanchal- ahhaah what else scheeming and hatred disorder. all she does is this and she is totally obsessed with this.

Jawaher- " huh CC, tum bilkul theek kaha" disorderROFL, nodding and agreeing to every scheem CC puts forward. that is his main disorder, he doesnt have a brain of his own to come up with a better plan so relies on CC  to help him. i dont nlame him, some one with a disorder and a wife like him do become like this.LOL

Sidharth-  sulking disorder(although he has improved alot from his initial days).

Viren- beeing overly obsessed with nivi but i would still not call him psyco, cause his disorder i agree with, poor guy never got any love and who wouldnt be a obsessive lover if they had such a loving and beautiful wife like Nivi??

Divya- ufff i dont wanna comment on her cause i can write a whole essay on her disorders cause she has soooo many. ok ill only name some. jeloousy disorder,dumbness disorder, psyco about sid, lack of vocab disorder, big time psyco as she cant see her sisters happiness and love, oh has a big time being blind as well cause all i see her doing is staring at sid only. should i continue there is more..... nah dont wanna waste my time on her.

Nivedita- crying disorder , way too much crying. man she is obsessed over crying. OMG i forgot, fully psyco over divya, nivi also has obsession problem towards divya.

Keshav- another peson who i dont wanna comment on. ummmmm disowning his own daughter disorder. every few second he disowns nivi, man how many times is he gonna do this, full psyco.

Hemlata-  another person who is full on psyco over divya. all she says is divya this divya that. like mother like daughter, both have very bad vocab. all HL can say id divya and all divya can say is sid ahahahha

Pratap-  also another person who just follows his wife, his disorder i cant figure out yetConfused its too complecated disorder that is unable to be detcted.

Edited by qse6 - 18 December 2010 at 10:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010Alariashana_83Shayafanmilee1014celestaezarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index