Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever (Page 10)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

True ashi that's what I am trying to say he doesn't want to hurt Nivi but his actions to get her love and attention will hurt her as he can even go to dangerous extent. Today I also feel that he only put that log on almirah so that he can save her and confess his love. Like sudden shortage of crockery, him following her to storeroom look all planned to me now. As he said he doesn't scared of death so how can he scared of those small wounds.

no dear i dont think its him...how'll he know nivi was to go dere?...CC told sharmila, not nivi  i think.. but in dat scene she was scared n worried seeing his wound n he's smiling at her worry..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Hey ashi omg I am so happy to see you hereHug. I know he can't hurt her and agree that he doesn't have any past but he did try to commit suicide for whatever reason. But the things are looking like this as he can go to any extent for her happiness then he can go to any extent to get her love too. I am little doubtful because of Fire scene but rest I more or less things he is very capable of doing. I think his loneliness, deprived for love from childhood, daadi showing him at lower status make him this vulnerable. He never wanted anything for him but yes he wanted everything for Nivi. Like previously too when they didn't got blessing from dadi, when they were scolding him and asking him to leave the house he was not feeling bad for him but for Nivi as after every insult he just looked at her as she will be hurt by their behaviour.

Awww....love you my sweets! I agree with you, his upbringing and handling of him by his parents and YD has a huge effect on the shaping of his personality. I'm also beyond baffled as to why he tried to take his own life previously - it's hard for me to fathom what could have broken such a strong willed man like him to a point of commiting suicide!!  Poor guy really craves for love and attention - I guess this is why he won all our hearts on here and we started feeling sorry for him when he got neglected by Nivi.

He most certainly will go to any extent for Nivi. Remember, in the flashback scene of CC & him, he calmly tells his mother with a smile on his face - "Mein kuch bhi kar sakta hu maa, kuch bhi !!!" Those are dangerous words!!! In addition, he doesn't even fear death - this makes him more dangerous!!

He would never hurt Nivi intentionally but she might be victimized by his actions unintentionally ( Good example would be if he is the MP then even if he is doing it to get her attention - his hurting her nevertheless) But anyone who dares try to separate him from his Nivi or bring impairment upon Nivi - he'll deal with them in his own way!! He isn't an outright negative character so I don't see him killing anyone but he'll hurt them some other way perhaps.

Either way, I'm excited to see kinshuk's new avatar as an obsessed lover. You know there are 3 scenes where I feel like I've seen a glimpse of the crazed lover surface but I didn't know what to make of the it then. First scene when Nivi lets go of his hand and Viren clenches his hand into a fist and somewhat trembles in anger but quickly controls it. He grabs Nivi's hand again and the look he gives her said "your mine". Second scene was when he asks her to sit on his bike and says if he doesn't then he'll do something he shouldn't do. And the third scene when he grabs her hand in the bedroom and tells her she should sleep on the bed. In all these 3 scenes there was  raw passion and fire in his eyes!!!

This is just my opinion and I could always be wrong but I'm really looking forward to this track!!!
hey ashi r u nt forgetting 1 more scene where it felt ki Viren is crazyy for Nivi When there was Gidaa ceremony n while dancing Viren comes 2 nivi 2 take her for dance , she refuses him toh in a reply he says 2 her ki " tum aati ho ya main tumein uthake le jaon " OMG at tht time i used 2 think he is joking but now i understand ki why he used 2 tell it .

Yaar seriouslyy Angry Viren ko koi samhaal nahi pa raha tha  , Sab uske peeche pani maang rahein the Na jane Pscho Viren se kaise niptenge . Soodon ki toh watt lagne wali h maamu LOL . Don't u thnk guyzz ? especiallyy JAAL ki

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

True ashi that's what I am trying to say he doesn't want to hurt Nivi but his actions to get her love and attention will hurt her as he can even go to dangerous extent. Today I also feel that he only put that log on almirah so that he can save her and confess his love. Like sudden shortage of crockery, him following her to storeroom look all planned to me now. As he said he doesn't scared of death so how can he scared of those small wounds.

no dear i dont think its him...how'll he know nivi was to go dere?...CC told sharmila, not nivi  i think.. but in dat scene she was scared n worried seeing his wound n he's smiling at her worry..!!!
I thnk he was smiling becozz he was happy tht she cares for him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Waise Jaan its so strange Viren actually got all the traits from his family though staying apart from them

Bhupat: Idealness, boldness and love for the family which is considered as enemy by others.

Yashodhara: Stuborness not to bow down to other wishes

Bhuvan: Stand for his love in front of his family

Vandana: Immense love for his partner and Can't stand for any injustice thrown on him

Jawaher: feeling of lower treatment in his family than his brother (jealous too)

Chanchal: Obsessiveness and determination (She is obsessive in hatred and determined to make Nivi's life hell and he is obsessive in love determined to make her life heavan)

Like mother Like sone

I think CC is stalker who is playing games to destroy her and Viren is her protector. So poor Nivi is entangled between 2 obsessive people first she has to tolerate obsessive hatred of her Sasu ma and then tolerate Obsessive love of her husband.

NT words now seems to be right sabke sab khudgarj hai kahi Nivi murja na jaye, Now time to know how Nivi will fulfill her reply Main bhi unme se huin ab aur apni khushi dhoond hi loongi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaegmann2010ashred12Suchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hey girls... I don't think anyone else is here but Rach di.

Okay so I just read the article and I'm like about to cry. They better not destroy the perfection of a man that is Viren.

The article says that Kinshuk was told to wait and expect something huge from Viren's character in 2011... so that means we have to wait WEEKS until we see the "obsessed" Viren?

By the way, Kinshuk said he will be the new face of the hero in DKP... what does DKP stand for? [I thought director's kut productions ... but I don't even know if that exists and if so, what it is]

Alariashana_83celestaetamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Hey girls... I don't think anyone else is here but Rach di.

Okay so I just read the article and I'm like about to cry. They better not destroy the perfection of a man that is Viren.

The article says that Kinshuk was told to wait and expect something huge from Viren's character in 2011... so that means we have to wait WEEKS until we see the "obsessed" Viren?

By the way, Kinshuk said he will be the new face of the hero in DKP... what does DKP stand for? [I thought director's kut productions ... but I don't even know if that exists and if so, what it is]

Mahi, you are right DKP - Director's cut production only.

As for Viren turning psycho, well it was on cards since the day Kinshuk said Viren will appear gray sometime, I am just taking one episode at a time and enjoying if it's good otherwise skip it.Have stopped analyzing long back except only nivren scenes.ccbm  has more twists and turns than Jalebi.LOL 

Edited by tamushi - 15 December 2010 at 7:54am

Alariashana_83milee1014celestaeashred12Suchi-xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Don't worry Mahi he will not and never hurt Nivi as he loves her a lot. I know its scary and exactly don't know how it is impactful Jaan read my new story and Chill

Once upon a time there was a couple who loved each other their name were Jawaher and Vandana but YD selected Chanchal for Jawaher and he left VD stranded at that moment Bhuvan came to rescue VD and fought with his family and married her. But the fact is VD was pregnant with Jw child on the other side CC was pregnant with Bhuvan child (Ditched Bhuvan for JW). So now Viren is a child of Bhuvan and Chanchal and Sid is a child of Jawaher and VandanaLOL

Viren: Stand for his love in front of family like Bhuvan and is obsessive like Chanchal
Sid: Love his family and is good like Vandana and can't stand for right like Jawaher

So kindly comment how you like my story and what kind of serial can be made out of it

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010shana_83Alariamahix3celestaetamushimilee1014Shayafangmann2010ashred12Suchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
But Sauji di.. what does Director's Kut Productions mean?

And why do the CTs have to screw us over so damn much? I mean Viren was so loved by the audience and he seemed perfect but now they're putting a flaw in that perfection. I guess they're just trying to make him seem more... ordinary? More real, I guess. But an obsessive lover? That seems to go to the extremes. I know Navz di made an earlier post about Viren not being like Rahul in Darr or like Vijay Agnihotri in Anjaam [back in the days when SRK played negative lead roles]. Rahul and Vijay were both the perfect examples of an obsessive, psychotic lover. (It's so funny that we are having this discussion now because just a few days ago my mom and bhaiyya were watching Darr and although I didn't see it, they told me how SRK was an obsessed aashiq in the movie and then a few days later my mom and I watched Anjaam.) But like I was saying, those two characters define psycho. Being able to go to any circumstances to get their love and even being abusive and killing. Viren Sood can NEVER be like that. Perhaps by obsessive they just mean that he really loves Nivi and is willing to do anything for her. I just hope they don't screw up my Viren.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariashana_83celestaetamushigmann2010Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index