Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls, when do you think guys will wear sherwani? I think it is going to be for the song "Bole chudiyan, bole kangna".... and that will be on Tuesday. Tomorrow it is going to be pooja and NiVren's dance on "Chand chupa badal mein" and then moments between SiDivya and NiVren...

I also think that 'Bole Chudiyan' song will be on tuesday. Tomorrow we will see whole KC rituals and 'Chand chupa badal mein'.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simran728

but how will she find out...you know Viren can be UNPREDICTABLE and yea he did not eat anything in the morning but that does not mean he is fasting..??? to Nivi

now Nivi might think Viren could be doing the rituals bcos he wants to close to her..thats what Nivi will think...but if she offers him water and food by assuming that he must be fasting..is I feel is too much ask from Nivi..

her mind will not think this far...she does not know or think how far Viren will go and plus Sid has not done this fast so surely he has not even been given a hint. 

What do you think????

I think she will come to know from Viren himself. But yeah he is unpredictable so maybe he will not tell and she will figure it out or will see him doing pooja too...
gmann2010 thumbnail

Hey Ketty, how are you? Long time and no talk....it's been 2 days...So all set and excited for tomorrow..

Hey Anju how are you sweetie? Ya we haven't talk since friday.  I am too excited and don't know if I can get any sleep today. 😆 Never been so crazy about any show in my life. But I think Nivren has some magic i guess.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think she will come to know from Viren himself. But yeah he is unpredictable so maybe he will not tell and she will figure it out or will see him doing pooja too...

which pooja..when all ladies are sitting in a circle?? if so then I do not think Nivi saw viren in the background...if it is outside pooja then maybe yea..she saw Viren doing that would make her click...I am not sure...
gmann2010 thumbnail

Well I have my doubts to about Nivi finding out herself as she is preoccupied with thoughts of super psycho DD. But I would love if Viren doesn't have to say it and Nivi finds out. It's more romantic that way and we will have comfort of knowing that she cares for him. 😳
simran728 thumbnail

since we are talking about songs..

This song is dedicated to CC, JW, YD, Keshav .. from Nivren..

duniya mein kitni hain nafratein, 
phir bi dilo mein hai chahtein,
mar bi jaye pyaar wale, mit bi jaayen yaar wale
zinda rehtin hain unki mohabattein

so maybe from the song above we get a hint for our next thread name.

Nivren: zinda rehtin hain unki mohabattein

It is just a suggestion ..i am sure we will have plenty of ideas and waise bhi..naam mein kya rakha hai..its the feelings in this  that count. 
gmann2010 thumbnail

so maybe from the song above we get a hint for our next thread name.

Nivren: zinda rehtin hain unki mohabattein

It is just a suggestion ..i am sure we will have plenty of ideas and waise bhi..naam mein kya rakha hai..its the feelings in this  that count. 

That's a nice name Simran. We do need a new thread now. I hope Mahi or Navz (if her internet permits) creates a new thread for us. We finished another one in one week. 😆

I think we are more obsessive about Nivren than Viren is obsessive about Nivi. 😆
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

That's a nice name Simran. We do need a new thread now. I hope Mahi or Navz (if her internet permits) creates a new thread for us. We finished another one in one week. 😆

I think we are more obsessive about Nivren than Viren is obsessive about Nivi. 😆

Yea I hope they can create a new thread...bcos tomorrow all hell is going to break lose..and sadly I will be at work...my only solace will be this thread and every one analysis.. 

Yay I cannot wait for tomorrow. At least Nivren gives us a reason to get up everyday and look forward to something in life.. ❤️
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Well I have my doubts to about Nivi finding out herself as she is preoccupied with thoughts of super psycho DD. But I would love if Viren doesn't have to say it and Nivi finds out. It's more romantic that way and we will have comfort of knowing that she cares for him. 😳

We all r joping for that but I have to agree with Ketty over here. Coz if u check out the precap as well u will c continuously looking at DD. So i have also my doubts that shw will even care that has Viren eaten all day or not.

And Rach or Anju y don't one of u guys open the new thread this time coz Navi and Mahi r missing and I think within couple of hrs we will be needing a new one. And the rest of us can give the suggestions regarding names. I think the last time the one with "Nivren - for Eternity" will also be nice. What do u gusy feel.
Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Girls We are too much finishing a thread in Ziffy oH god now new thread is required where are both Navz and Mahi this thread can't bear the shock of tomorrow. I agree with all of you that Nivi may not come to know herself and Viren will have to tell her he fasted for her as in their relation no one has intervined till now so now also he will tell her about that.