Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 107

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rahm

Lol, yeh Viren ka jadoo hain. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

But seriously, I hope that tomorrow Niviren's scene has some substance. I'd like to see Nivi showing Viren that she's feeling something for him. I know the dream seq will be super cute, but I'd rather have their actual interaction be romantic and sweet. Viren deserves some reciprocation for his love.

Even I could not wait I am also dying to see tomorow episode and watch is going so slow

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys missed you all so much, but kya karoon I have to be good DIL right? so I was busy all day with soemthing or the other and I am worried about tomorrow, if I could peacefully watch the show. anyways enough about me, what I have to say is do you people ever sleep? you guys filled so many pages now I have to read all of them and I have yet get dinner ready. Let me read all the posts whenever I can and will post my views.
I had something in my mind from yesterday night, you see I listened to Chaand chupa badal song before going to bed and my mind running wild.
The song just suits our NivRen so much, specially the stanzas are just perfect for NivRen.
I was just picturisign them from morning, remember the article said its a dream sequence along with real scene going on.
I am sure ki they will use the stanzas for dream, it perfectly suits them.

Nazdeekhiyan badjane dhey
arey nahi baba nai arey nai nai nai
Ye dooriyan mit janey dhey
dhoor say tum jeebarkhey dekho
tum hi batoa kaisay dhoor say dekhay
jaisay dekhay chakoor chaand kho.

I don't remember second stanza full but its perfect too.
I God just imagining I am dead and I don't know what will happen to me if I watch them on screen.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry for not being around here, miss you all be right back.

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: qse6

Zarmeen i just want nivi to just figgure it out herself and then hopefully we will see a emotional nivi. or if nivi doesnt figgure it out i want nandu to give her some hints๐Ÿ˜‰.

But im kinda feeling nivi will figure it out her self, she did seem concern and a bit suspecious when viren didnt have anything.

But i will just die if the dont show nivi knowing viren was fasting for her, is it even possible though>???

Shova I was exactly thinking the same that it will be amazing if at the time she just offers him a glass of water and he questions and then she says that she knows that he is fasting. That will be amazingggggggggggggggggggggg.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharma.nat

One more comparison till today on the senario right now

Sidarth got complete love of his family (except JAAL offcourse but they do pretend caring him๐Ÿ˜†), Love of 2 girl (Nivi and Divya), Love of his wife who is completely devoted in him.

Divya got complete love of every family members, But doesn't get love of her husband

Nivi doesn't got love of complete family, she got from few people from both families (NT, Y, BS, VD complete trust and love), But got love of 2 boys (Sid and Viren), Now complete devotion of his husband

Viren doesn't experience love from his family (though BS, Vd loved him but couldn't show him, NT, Y came very late in pics, JW I don't know, CC do love him but don't show it to him) so practically grown with no love, Even he is not getting any love or care from his wife too the girl he is devoted to (Though she respects him but till now doesn't show any signs of care towards him)

Great comparison rach and totaly agree with you, and i think thats why they are showing viren to be obsessive about love cause when you dont get what you yarn for you are hungry for it and want it at any cost. So thats why viren is behaving like this. He never got love and he yarns for it. So he will make sure he gets the love he always wanted from nivi and i hope she makes up for it big time๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

Shova I was exactly thinking the same that it will be amazing if at the time she just offers him a glass of water and he questions and then she says that she knows that he is fasting. That will be amazingggggggggggggggggggggg.

Yes Zarmeen it will be amazing if nivi acts this way. OMG then i will die a hundred death seeing viren's reaction.

Lets come up with more scenes like this.Ok??

Great comparison rach and totaly agree with you, and i think thats why they are showing viren to be obsessive about love cause when you dont get what you yarn for you are hungry for it and want it at any cost. So thats why viren is behaving like this. He never got love and he yarns for it. So he will make sure he gets the love he always wanted from nivi and i hope she makes up for it big time๐Ÿ˜ƒ

True shova even I hope for that anyway I found the meaning of his name leader of heros and lord of brave's so this means Viren is really brave and Nivedita means dedicated to god. So they will compliment each other so well.
Zarmeen agree with you me too want Nivi to act before anyone tell her but really doubt would do it as she is so busy thinking about her obsession Divya
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Zarmeen i just want nivi to just figgure it out herself and then hopefully we will see a emotional nivi. or if nivi doesnt figgure it out i want nandu to give her some hints๐Ÿ˜‰.

But im kinda feeling nivi will figure it out her self, she did seem concern and a bit suspecious when viren didnt have anything.

But i will just die if the dont show nivi knowing viren was fasting for her, is it even possible though>???

I also want Nivi to figure this out on her own. I don't know if Viren will tell her or not. But there is no fun if Nivi doesn't know right? I just can't wait to see Nivi's face when she finds out about Viren keeping fast for her. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wow Millie its really Nice to see you back will wait for your analysis tomorrow and can understand your eagerness as everyone sitting here is quite eager as you yourself
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milee1014

Hey guys missed you all so much, but kya karoon I have to be good DIL right? so I was busy all day with soemthing or the other and I am worried about tomorrow, if I could peacefully watch the show. anyways enough about me, what I have to say is do you people ever sleep? you guys filled so many pages now I have to read all of them and I have yet get dinner ready. Let me read all the posts whenever I can and will post my views.

I had something in my mind from yesterday night, you see I listened to Chaand chupa badal song before going to bed and my mind running wild.
The song just suits our NivRen so much, specially the stanzas are just perfect for NivRen.
I was just picturisign them from morning, remember the article said its a dream sequence along with real scene going on.
I am sure ki they will use the stanzas for dream, it perfectly suits them.

Nazdeekhiyan badjane dhey
Ye dooriyan mit janey dhey
dhoor say tum jeebarkhey dekho
tum hi batoa kaisay dhoor say dekhay
jaisay dekhay chakoor chaand kho.

I don't remember second stanza full but its perfect too.
I God just imagining I am dead and I don't know what will happen to me if I watch them on screen.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry for not being around here, miss you all be right back.

Milee great to see you. Yep be a good DIL. ahah u know i have only slept for 2hr cause im overly excited about monday and im just jumping out of my chair every few second.

Yep that song is perfect and even i felt that it was just made for them. I just cant wait.

By the way i hope you get to see modays episode properly cause i always wait for you analysis, just love what u write.
Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago