Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Resh.....

I am new here and a big fan of Nivren. For the last few days I have gone addicted to CCBM and Nivren that i keep thinking and thinking about them.  I was feeling that i have gone over the edge.Then  I came to this forum,read the posts and i am actually relieved and happy as  i found that there are many who are actually going through psychosis and I am noone compared to them. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey, welcome fellow NivRenian...๐Ÿค— Lovely to meet you and I hope you will enjoy the feeling of being psychotic with us๐Ÿ˜† Psychosis was never so glamorous as it is now...thanks to NivRen and this fabulous thread๐Ÿ˜† 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome Resh, the other member on this thread has allready briffed you about our psycotic nature about Nivren so i will not go any further but all i will say is that i know we will have a great time dicussing Nivren.

Navz OMG what have you done!!! Im dead just reading your post, it was soo beatiful and i hope it happens exactly like you said. I know im nuts but i was actually blushing on the bits where you discrived Nivren love story.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณIt was beautiful and i hope the Cts do pull it off well.

I agree with every word Rachu, Zarmeen, anju and ashvuu has said and they said it beautifully so dont wanna repeat.

But just wanna say that man Ashvu i feel the same way as you, i fully have butterflies in my tummy and blush full on when they are just holdinh hads so go knows what will happen when we see their love story unfolding๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

hey girls how are you'll doing?? i was at page 124 last night when I went to sleep so not much has happened since then..come on we need to pick up our speed.

lets come up a new twist...

We keep saying Viren helps Nivi and is there for her etc.. but have we thought what Nivi does for Viren just by being her.
Viren is getting a lot from her. Her strength in god, her love for people, her dedications to family and relationships, her calmness in midst of family war, her dedication to Viren's relationship, etc all play a role right now. This is what Viren needs right now. He just came back after being so away from home and if he will find love so fast then other points will be missed. If they both will fall in love and forget the other things will make this love story boring.

It is their opposite characteristics that has attracted to each other.

I will Viren is getting a lot from Nivi to built a good fundamentals.

What do you think????? 

Right Simran you are absolutely right Viren is actually learning fundamental theory about relationships from Nivi and this actually is making him fall for her more and more and true both have to enculcate each other qualities to make them more strong and fall for each other

Navz I think you are also right and NivRen alone will deal with their problems
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh.....

I am new here and a big fan of Nivren. For the last few days I have gone addicted to CCBM and Nivren that i keep thinking and thinking about them.  I was feeling that i have gone over the edge.Then  I came to this forum,read the posts and i am actually relieved and happy as  i found that there are many who are actually going through psychosis and I am noone compared to them. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Resh welcome to Nivren pagal khana. We already have lost whatever left of sanity we had after reading article about Viren being psychotic and watching KC segments. Now we are certified Nivren Psychos.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Welcome to the forum dear. Here you will find lot of Nivren maniacs who live, breathe, sleep, dream and do everything just for Nivren. We pray for their happiness and cry when they are hurt. We love them to death and no one can beat us in the FAN base

We have 2 rules on this forum.

Rule # 1. Believe in Nivren love completely without any doubts and insecurities bcos they are epitome of love.

Rule # 2. If in doubt Re - Read Rule # 1. 

Yes simran totally agree with u that to join thsi thread one has to follow these rules religiously and rigourously.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yes simran totally agree with u that to join thsi thread one has to follow these rules religiously and rigourously.

yep weldone simran, i think we should put that rule up on the front page of our next new thread dont u think????
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
See Nivi does not know true love ...which Viren is teaching her. She is learning how to love from Viren. Niv only knows family love from NT and yash. She needs to convert same feeling towards a guy. I really doubt her love for Sid. To me it looks like infatuation from school days. But is her grown up mature love which she has never experienced. 

She see in Viren the strength of love and is learning:
1. Standing up for love
2. defend against whole world/family
3. stand by in time of crisis just bcos being there makes a diff
4. Speak up when needed to defend bcos otherwise no one will listen

Viren does not family love, trust, faith etc. From Nivi Viren is learning:
1. Trust on a relationship. 
2. Patience in life
3. believe in god
4. forgive people who hurt you
5. let go of the past for others happiness
6. selfless love.

I want you guys to please some points here. How are Viren and Nivi different and how they congratulate each other plz...
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by: qse6

yep weldone simran, i think we should put that rule up on the front page of our next new thread dont u think????

Oh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ that is so sweet of you to like my post and rules.. It means a lot...and it sums up our existence here on the forum. 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

See Nivi does not know true love ...which Viren is teaching her. She is learning how to love from Viren. Niv only knows family love from NT and yash. She needs to convert same feeling towards a guy. I really doubt her love for Sid. To me it looks like infatuation from school days. But is her grown up mature love which she has never experienced. 

She see in Viren the strength of love and is learning:
1. Standing up for love
2. defend against whole world/family
3. stand by in time of crisis just bcos being there makes a diff
4. Speak up when needed to defend bcos otherwise no one will listen

Viren does not family love, trust, faith etc. From Nivi Viren is learning:
1. Trust on a relationship. 
2. Patience in life
3. believe in god
4. forgive people who hurt you
5. let go of the past for others happiness
6. selfless love.

I want you guys to please some points here. How are Viren and Nivi different and how they congratulate each other plz...

I think SImran selfless love and trust on a relationship goes for Viren also as he does not get jealous when he sees her with S. and hsi love is also selfless coz he supported her, he loves her even knowing that she does not love him.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Simran you sum up so many beautiful points. I don't know whether Viren and Nivi are learning or yet to learn from each other but I think you are right. Look

Nivi thought she loved Sid but its not her true love as she could leave him everytime for her family. Her love for Sid was anytime less than her love for her family. But she is calm composed, dedicated person who actually didn't know how to stand up for your love and believe in your love, trust your love, be there for your love when in need. She needs to learn true love from Viren. (She always fulfil the responsibility towards family: like pati does๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰)

Viren thought he loved his family but he actually was never too close to his family as staying apart from family. His love for his family was anytime less than his love for Nivi. He could leave his family everytime for Nivi. He has to actually come close to his family with the help of Nivi, forget past and move on to future, lots of goodness from Nivi. (He always fulfil the responsibility of dutiful husband, fully devoted to his wife, more devoted to her family than his: like patni does) 100% Patnivrata pati

Completely unconventional love story