NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 95

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by simran728

Hi Ashly..yes you are Nivren Luncatic. my sister just called me and said you are always lost now a days whats going on..everything ok between you and your hubby..and I was still thinking of Nivren and this forum when talking to her..too much i say,...i need to focus..PAR KYA KARU...??

I agree with you. i think it is 100% Sid.
As far as DD your 1st point is enough for me. She is just not that smart.
And like you said Sid is very calm right now and thats not him. He has very nicely told DD that they can be friends right now so he will not get pressure from her plus she will not act all wife and lovely material in front of everyone.

Also, if you remember Sid had told Nivi that "abhi tumne mera junoon dekha kaha hai.." and he could be using his junoon towards Nivi. He loves her for sure. 

And that could be another driving factor for DD. Sid, Viren and VD all her love and not DD. so sad right. Nivi got everyone's love bcos of who she is. 

remember Sid has always got whatever he wanted..bcos everyone loved him ...so him not getting Nivi should have broken him to pieces..he is def masking it right now and doing a good job at that. he will not let Nivren become one..but is moving too slow I would say..but he also knows Nivi is moving slow too.

so i think to make him believe I think Nivren would have to take a bigger step.. like what ..ah likemaybe have a baby.. ok I am just joking...i am going ahead of myself..but seriously they need to do something to make their relationship more realistic. 

Thank god Nivi does not know S is pretending or has no Husband/wife relationship otherwise she will get off the Viren train and will try to save him..maybe she will start moving away from Viren and they love story will come to an end. TG that is not happening.

Remember NT had told Nivi.."Sid has decided to marry DD. Now how he is going to maintain that relationship ..he only has to learn himself."
LOL @ your sister's comment!! 😆😆 We're all lost in NivRen's world!! My mom officially declared me a lunatic today!!!

I agree with everything you said. Another reason for Sid's calmness could be that if he is the stalker then he knows NivRen aren't intimate!!! And this could be a huge reassurance for him. Showing attention to Divya just could be a cover up so no one suspects him.
Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ashly19

If that's the case then Viren just earned a few more browine points from me!!! Good for him - about time he did something!! I swear to God - sometimes I feel like all of us should go to Sood Mansion and Hijack NivRens bed and force them to sleep together on the sofa!! 😳

That's not a bad idea Ashi, I also feel like to go over there and shake Nivi by her shoulder and tell her that open your eyes sweetie, look what you are missing. And with you we are also missing so much. Come on give us restless people some break, if not for your sake, just get closer to Viren for our sake and our sanity. 😆

Before wedding Sharmila played cupid, now we have to search for another one I guess.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

That's not a bad idea Ashi, I also feel like to go over there and shake Nivi by her shoulder and tell her that open your eyes sweetie, look what you are missing. And with you we are also missing so much. Come on give us restless people some break, if not for your sake, just get closer to Viren for our sake and our sanity. 😆

Before wedding Sarmistha played cupid, now we have to search for another one I guess.
True ketty. We've all become psychotic for NivRen even before Viren could turn psychotic. Heck, I'm willing to go borrow Harry Potter's wand and AVEDA KEDAVRA  - Divya, CC, JW & YD and anyone else who gets in NivRens way !!!

Hum sab ka sukh chain ko gaya hai!!! Nivi needs to open her eyes and appreciate her dashing husband !!!
I don't think it is Sid my suspicion again and again go to Viren. IF it is Sid what will he get out of this anyway Nivi won't misunderstand Viren she will suspect Sid only as he is taking revenge on her did you notice her expression on thrusday this girl can suspect Sid but can't CC who is her obvious enemy. This can be only possible if Sid know Viren is psychotic and can proove due to his mental condition he is doing all this but this is not the case. So I rule out the possibility of Sid.

Viren as he knows Nivi will never suspect her it doesn't matter if Viewers or family suspects him. Most possible he is the one.

Vandana can also do this as a revenge but she is the only female other than Nivi who looks quite normal except little crying ability so I never want her to be involved.

JAAL can't be the person as she is very obvious suspect.

YD can also be behind all this as she hates Nivi to the core and taking the help of any servant but her chances are also bleak.

Divya we know she is defo not the one as she never knew sleeping arrangement

Viren is not behind this is only true if Viren had medical history which is known to the family and one of family member take advantage of that medical history and do all this to create Misunderstandings between the couple and throw her out. Sometime I really feel they have insight of Viren's medical conditions as everyone except YD and JAAL treats him like kid even Dadaji.
Originally posted by sharma.nat

I don't think it is Sid my suspicion again and again go to Viren. IF it is Sid what will he get out of this anyway Nivi won't misunderstand Viren she will suspect Sid only as he is taking revenge on her did you notice her expression on thrusday this girl can suspect Sid but can't CC who is her obvious enemy. This can be only possible if Sid know Viren is psychotic and can proove due to his mental condition he is doing all this but this is not the case. So I rule out the possibility of Sid.

Viren as he knows Nivi will never suspect her it doesn't matter if Viewers or family suspects him. Most possible he is the one.

Vandana can also do this as a revenge but she is the only female other than Nivi who looks quite normal except little crying ability so I never want her to be involved.

YD can also be behind all this as she hates Nivi to the core and taking the help of any servant but her chances are also bleak.

Viren is not behind this is only true if Viren had medical history which is known to the family and one of family member take advantage of that medical history and do all this to create Misunderstandings between the couple and throw her out. Sometime I really feel they have insight of Viren's medical conditions as everyone except YD and JAAL treats him like kid even Dadaji.
Rach, everything you said makes sense but I was hoping it wouldn't be Viren. Anyone but not Viren!!!! But there is a very good chance he just maybe the stalker 😕 If he turns out to be the MP then CT's better have a good reasoning behind his antics!! Because his actions are hurting Nivi.
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Medical condition could be the reason. Also, if you remember in Dadaji's scene when he called meeting he said to CC

" now it your responsibility to keep Nivi and make sure you do not miss anything....Mein yeh kyun keh raha hu ..mera khayal ke tum acchi tarah janti ho..." 

Maybe thats why Dadaji also said "some mistakes were made unknowingly.." he could be pointing to Viren marrying someone even with his illness. 

Any ideas girls??
could that Gift we keep seeing again and again is for Nivi for KC...maybe VIren bought it ahead of time ..i hope they show Nivi getting something from Viren which she can keep as a remembrance for life.

Medical condition could be the reason. Also, if you remember in Dadaji's scene when he called meeting he said to CC

" now it your responsibility to keep Nivi and make sure you do not miss anything....Mein yeh kyun keh raha hu ..mera khayal ke tum acchi tarah janti ho..." 

Maybe thats why Dadaji also said "some mistakes were made unknowingly.." he could be pointing to Viren marrying someone even with his illness. 

Any ideas girls??
@ bold -- that could be a strong possibility but its hard to confirms since CT's haven't reveal Viren's past yet. This is what I made of Dadasahib's words, I've got 2 theories  -

First, Bhupat understand both Nivi's sacrificial & Sid's stubborn personality. He must have assumed that Nivi must have been forced to marry Viren because of Sid!

Second, CC twisted his words and told everyone BS wanted Divya as Sid's wife. So YD kinda went with CC words too.

So I assumed because of the above reasons he might have said that. Again its just my pov - i can be wrong.

As for the gift --- I'm clueless on this.
Rach your case against Viren is pretty strong but like Ashi I too wish that MP should be anyone but Viren. I don't know what kind of justification will make me forgive him. Nivi may forgive him, but it will be hard for me, even though unconsciously he had put her life in danger.

i

Originally posted by gmann2010

Before wedding Sarmistha played cupid, now we have to search for another one I guess.

I also think SID might be the stalker...so he is somewhere in the background spying on Nivren romantic scene and is all upset and hence not coming forward!! he may do something else to disturb Nivi!!