NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 89

Posted: 13 years ago

Let me tell you all one thing whether it is a dream or real I am not at all worried, I am very very very happy we got to see the romance (still got to see the romance)

@Rachu, you and your theories. But its good your getting positive vibes about our Viren oops!!! Nivi's Viren.πŸ˜†
Thank you dear for putting in top 10 list but can I suggest you something, you should put all married girls names in the top 10 list as our husbands declared all of us insane and are ready to send to rehabs.πŸ˜‰

@ Ashly a Beautiful Vm dear, thanks for doing it and specially with comaparing those two pallu scenes. One where she is all mad at him and the other where she is all blushing😳

@Zarmeeno, hopefully we will see you tomorrow. Take care

@ Suchitra, thanks for writing again and making our weekend bearable and dedicating the scenes to us phycotic insane people.

@Navi, it is so good to see you, hopefully your internet problems will get fixed completely. I am glad atleast you got it fixed partially. We all missed you so much.*hugs*

@ all, I think the craziness is reaching a higher level now that is the reason I got nightmare but to tell you something I also got a sweet simple and most romantic scene in between. You want me to tell you reallyπŸ˜‰ I saw a scene that while the chand chupa badal song Viren very romantically embraces completely his wife from behind and Nivi puts her head on his chest and closes her eyes with a sweet smile on her face, completely lost in his embrace and his love, as if she has reached her home/destination. Viren's expression was heavenly as if just by embracing he reached the heaven.😳 simply beautiful. So the nightmare kind of cancelled itself with this sweet scene.

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Navz at page no 102
Millie welcome dear tell me what you saw in your dream sweety
Rachu, you forgot our sweet Aashvee in the list and I think Shova mentioned it. You forgot Kitty princes Mew, Simran, Faiza,Rati.
You know these all will stalk you now.
Ok girls about the nightmare, I simply don't remember. Nightmare kho kaun yaad rakhega yaar, but I remember picture perfect the scene I saw about our NivRen in teh middle of nightmare. The one I wrote in my other post.
Actually yesterday night before sleeping I was thinking about CC and her Evil scheming what is she upto with those sherwanis and the pendant. I think that is teh reason for nightmare. I don't remember anything except for NivRen beautiful scene, in the segment they showed that they stand back to back but my dream Viren was hugging her from back. Oh dear I am dead just remembering the scene.😳
No Millie I did add her she is at top of my list and she can't stalk me I am already stalking her everywhere and others Sorry anyways when Navz will make the final list all the Psychotics will be added in that list.
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls about the nightmare, I simply don't remember. Nightmare kho kaun yaad rakhega yaar, but I remember picture perfect the scene I saw about our NivRen in teh middle of nightmare. The one I wrote in my other post.
Actually yesterday night before sleeping I was thinking about CC and her Evil scheming what is she upto with those sherwanis and the pendant. I think that is teh reason for nightmare. I don't remember anything except for NivRen beautiful scene, in the segment they showed that they stand back to back but my dream Viren was hugging her from back. Oh dear I am dead just remembering the scene.😳
Don't think about CC and her evil plans as till Viren is here she can't harm Nivi as Viren is suffering from protect Nivi from all evils psychotic syndrome

Don't think about CC and her evil plans as till Viren is here she can't harm Nivi as Viren is suffering from protect Nivi from all evils psychotic syndrome
I know RAchu, I read your theory about it. I think I have protective pyschotic syndrome for NivRen from my side.πŸ˜†

Milee Nivren scene in your dream is picture perfect. 😳 Stop thinking about CC before going to bed. If you think about evil witch before going to bed, of course you will get nightmares. πŸ˜†

Rach I think we should keep a counter of how many times Viren says he made a promise. πŸ˜† He is suffering from most dangerous syndrome of all and CC is just clueless about it. She should have paid more attention to his darling son. She wouldn't even dream about hurting Nivi if she knew him even little.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Ok I have to step out with husband. Will be back sometime and check upon you. take care and enjoy

Wow Shova and Shana what a answers both of you passed with A grade very good. I need not to put our Jaanus as all the members of NivRen thread

RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash are certified NiVren psychotic towards NivRen.

I wrote in order of decreasing order of Psychosis anyway if anyone is left or wanted to be added in the list can give me your names and will be added in the list. I think Navz should create the list and post on first page of every thread

Rach,

add me too as laziest loony!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tamushi

Rach,

add me too as laziest loony!πŸ˜†
ADDED

Now list consists of

Ashvee, RACHNA, Shova, Shana, Ketty, Navz, Millie, Anju, Zarmeen, Suchitra, Mahi, Ashly, Ash, Faiza, Sauji, Rati are certified NiVren psychotic patients.