NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 88

Posted: 13 years ago
hi ladies..how are you'll doing? great stories to read..
I hope you all are doing well with work, meeting, husbands, moms, dads and chachis ......
now i am online and have to read so many pages. will take long to time to catch up.
love your psychosis discussions.Shova, rach great work.

Suchi I have go and read your retreat..you are a life saver in the Ocean of Nivren where every day we sink in deeper and deeper...with love.

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow ketty wonderful diseases I love you you are topper with A+ grade

Thanks you sweetie. You are so right about every one in CCBM having some kind of disorder except BS, NT Dadi and Yash. Most of them have split personality disorder. 😆 
Hello girls, how are you all doing. Hope your weekend is going great I know I know ki you all are still in NivRen dreamland and its not bearable at all waiting for monday. Thank God Suchi started writing again.
And let me tell you all that I did not dream of NivRen but none other than our own *drum roll please* Her highness, the Evil Psycho Witch Bellatrix Lestrange the Chanchal.
It was a nightmare for me, thank God I did not hit or strangel my husband thinking its Chanchal.

Let me check all the posts and be right back.
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks you sweetie. You are so right about every one in CCBM having some kind of disorder except BS, NT Dadi and Yash. Most of them have split personality disorder. 😆 
True ketty everyone in the house is suffering from Psychosis actually TB should have published Psychotic soods and sharmas
OMGGG MILLIEE

he Evil Psycho Witch Bellatrix Lestrange the Chanchal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bellatrix she is like the wacky and the most awesome est and meanest of all the witches in HP

next to our cissy hehe
hello girls !! It is so awesome to be online again with all of you ! have missed you all so much !!

@ rach : sweetie on which page is the list ? Can you let me know, I don't have the energy to check through the pages 😳

Originally posted by milee1014

Hello girls, how are you all doing. Hope your weekend is going great I know I know ki you all are still in NivRen dreamland and its not bearable at all waiting for monday. Thank God Suchi started writing again.
And let me tell you all that I did not dream of NivRen but none other than our own *drum roll please* Her highness, the Evil Psycho Witch Bellatrix Lestrange the Chanchal.
It was a nightmare for me, thank God I did not hit or strangel my husband thinking its Chanchal.

hey milee, good to see you sweetie, missed you sooo much !! *hugs*

lolzzzzzzzz !! NivRen I can understand sweetie, but CC ? What on earth happened ? 😆 Since when did you start having nightmares instead of dreams ? 😳😆

Navz at page no 102
Millie welcome dear tell me what you saw in your dream sweety
Originally posted by milee1014

Milee you are reaching totally different level of Nivren psychotic syndrome, you are having nightmares now. 😆 I think I will picture CC whenever I will see Bellatrix in HP from now on. 😆.
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !! It is so awesome to be online again with all of you ! have missed you all so much !!

@ rach : sweetie on which page is the list ? Can you let me know, I don't have the energy to check through the pages 😳

Hey Navz missed you too sweetie. I am glad that your net is been fixed now. 😊