NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 80

Posted: 13 years ago
Goodmorning guys!!!!!!I Im ment to be sleeping now but had a nightmare that my laptop brokedown and wasnt able to watch mondays epi., it was soo  scary and i just woke up and came on this forumn to calm myself lolz.
So i see discussions about divya is going on,man divyas character is one i dont understand fully. One moment she is shown all loving and caring for nivi and then she is all selfish towards her. I agree with navz,ketty and rach. She is creating problems for her own self. It is shown that slowly sid is falling for her but she will be creating distance more with her current attitude. What i dont understand is that will her character be able to her redeem herself???? like rach said she should be happy that her sister who has been deprive of happiness has finally got a bit but divya is shown completly not to have these type of emotions towards nivi but have jelously insted, what type of sister is she?? i just dont see any solutions for her. She has such a loving sister and i admitt she is dumb but can a person be that dumb that they are blind to see and understand nivi who she has known her entire life, yet still she is fooled but someone who she didnt trust in the beginning ( talking about CC) and now it is shown that divya has her full trust on CC and is actually listening to her. I think insted of Divya's character improving, it is getting distroyed day by day and nothing with her makes sense, she is shown overly obsessed with sid. Here we r all concerned about virens obsesion but i also see obsession within divya as well dont u guys๐Ÿ˜ฒ. At least with virens chracter we can be hopeful about but what about divya??? These r all my POV so if iv said anything thats stupid, wrong or hurt anyone sorry darlz but a bit tensed out that i am actually turning into a crazy freak who gets nighmares now. god help me,

Originally posted by sap_s

i will always want niv viren to be together and dont want viren to be a a negative lead.

Sweetheart in this thread Nobody wants Viren to turn negative lead few grey shades are ok anyway everyone has those shades.

Right now more than Viren Divya is looking like Psychotic lover. Her behavior pattern changes regularly. Whenever Sid name comes in picture she lost the contact with reality and start behaving weirdly

Proofs
She conveniently forgot that Sid said he loved putul
She never even looked at Nivi what she is feeling always obsessed with the idea of Sid
She said she knows Nivi more than anyone but in one day she forgot Nivi is sacrificing not selfish to own something in her life.

Originally posted by ashred12

hi friends....i made a vm on nivren...its my 1st attempt....pls see n give ur comments....

nivedita viren vm-kyon ki

Nice work darling. Its beautiful i loved it. keep on making more ur really good at it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Sweetheart in this thread Nobody wants Viren to turn negative lead few grey shades are ok anyway everyone has those shades.

Right now more than Viren Divya is looking like Psychotic lover. Her behavior pattern changes regularly. Whenever Sid name comes in picture she lost the contact with reality and start behaving weirdly

Proofs
She conveniently forgot that Sid said he loved putul
She never even looked at Nivi what she is feeling always obsessed with the idea of Sid
She said she knows Nivi more than anyone but in one day she forgot Nivi is sacrificing not selfish to own something in her life.

OMG Rach i have been thinking the same as u!!! read my post i said the same as u that i also see divya turning psychotic , she is way obsessed with sid and u can see it from the begenning. We do think alike lolz. At least now i know that virenwont be alone he will have another partner with him. He and divya can both join forces together what say?? wait mabye not a good idea then divya will turn viren dumb like her , i want viren to be a smart obsessive lover, duvya will be the dumb obsessive lover๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by qse6

OMG Rach i have been thinking the same as u!!! read my post i said the same as u that i also see divya turning psychotic , she is way obsessed with sid and u can see it from the begenning. We do think alike lolz. At least now i know that virenwont be alone he will have another partner with him. He and divya can both join forces together what say?? wait mabye not a good idea then divya will turn viren dumb like her , i want viren to be a smart obsessive lover, duvya will be the dumb obsessive lover๐Ÿ˜†

I read your post and I was laughing like anything what if we all keep on thinking Viren is psychotic lover who is doing all this and in the end comes out it was Divya who wanted Nivi completely out of Sid's life creating misunderstanding in mind of Nivi about Sid.

Wow what a lock of Sid and Nivi always have to suffer due to similar consequences only difference is Sid always have complete family by his side during problem but Nivi only have her dadi and Yash and they are also not of help. See Sid father died when young and Nivi's mother died. Sid is married with dumbest obsessive pyschotic lover whereas Nivi married smartest obsessive pyschotic lover. 2 kind of psychosis they will make us Phd in this subject.

Vase except BS, VD. Every other person is suffering of pyscotic disease of its own.

saps_s, rach n shova...thanx dears 4 ur comments....it means a lot...
d pallu scene inspired me to make d vm....lets hope v'll see soon nivi madly in luv with viren, like my vm....
Originally posted by sharma.nat

I read your post and I was laughing like anything what if we all keep on thinking Viren is psychotic lover who is doing all this and in the end comes out it was Divya who wanted Nivi completely out of Sid's life creating misunderstanding in mind of Nivi about Sid.

Wow what a lock of Sid and Nivi always have to suffer due to similar consequences only difference is Sid always have complete family by his side during problem but Nivi only have her dadi and Yash and they are also not of help. See Sid father died when young and Nivi's mother died. Sid is married with dumbest obsessive pyschotic lover whereas Nivi married smartest obsessive pyschotic lover. 2 kind of psychosis they will make us Phd in this subject.

Vase except BS, VD. Every other person is suffering of psycotic disease of its own.

๐Ÿ˜†Well said rachu, everyone on this show is suffering from pysotic disease and the people also watching it is also turning into one. You can add me in the list of Psychoes lolz.

Yep i was also thinking like u that wouldnt it be a major twist in the tale if divya turns out to be the main culprit and i dont disagree now cause she is showing more signs of being a psychotic lover then viren is.
ahahaha i agree these 2 will make us phds as well as turn us into one of them.

Ok shova I will name and you tell me which person is suffering from what kind of pyschosis
Yashodhara
Vandana
Chanchal
Jawaher
Sidharth
Viren
Divya
Nivedita
Keshav
Hemlata
Pratap

Except BS, NT and Yash all have this disease

Rach and Shova I agree with your POV of Divya's character. She is getting dumber day by day. Let's see how CC plays with her in order to make Nivi suffer. The person she didn't like before wedding, she is trusting that person the most. And right now DivSid love story is on track but because of her obsessive behavior I think she is going to create trouble for herself. If after seeing how Divya behaves with Nivi, if Sid keeps quite, I don't know how I will feel about it. I am torn between two thoughts, I want him to defend Nivi, but then I think it will increase poison in Divya's mind and I don't know how Viren will react to it, so far from Viren's behavior I think he will be proud of his brother, but I don't know for sure. That article has ruined it, before I would have said with confidence that he will be proud. ๐Ÿ˜†

Well I have to go out for couple of hours, see you girls after I come back.

Oh Rach I loved your comparison between Nivi and Sid's life. ๐Ÿ˜Š
@Shova how are you dear? Hope you are doing fine.
So now you have categorized DD as dumb obsessive lover and Viren as smart obsessive lover.๐Ÿ˜† But you know DD is not only obsessed with Sid, sometimes she is jealous if VD pays her attention too. I mean she is just selfish, self-centered, if somebody praises Nivi she can not bear that. I do not understand the reason. Oky, she unique in her selfishness. She claims that she loves, understands Nivi with her dumb special manner.๐Ÿ˜†