Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

hello girls, my internet problem is partly fixed, so i have breath a sigh of relief !!! The rest will be taken care on Monday but at least I will be able to post and upload scenes !! Uploaded the 16th December scenes in the morning, am uploading last night epi scenes now, should be done in an hour or two 😊 Since the net I have got for now is not high speed, the uploading of scenes will take time, so am really sorry for the delay.

Zarmeen, the link of UMAT you gave me is not working, I mean it is working but it does now have any audio !! I checked on other sites but the segment is deleted by now 😭 Can someone find me the link which works ?

Hi Navz here is the link: http://www.upbulk.com/video.php?id=365552
and its still working, sound will be there when the main segment starts at about 1 min or so.😊

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Ketty I said from day one that Sid will fall in love with Divya much before Nivi will fall for Viren !! Guys are like that unfortunately, they can't resist attention, love and care for long !! Especially a guy like Sid who needed a girl like Divya who would think of no one and nothing except HIM !!! Remember how when Sid and Nivi were together, Sid never use to even think about what Nivi wants or what are her limitations, their relationship was all about what Sid want !!  If he wanted to go out with Nivi, he didn't care how she managed it !! If he wanted her to say ILU, then he threatened her into saying it !! He never once stopped to think how all this will affect Nivi !! So technically Divya is perfect for him, because she would happily let Sid walk all over her and she would be ecstatic about it !!

Hey Navz good to see you back hun. I know you always said that Sid will fall for Divya way before than Nivi will fall for Viren. It is really unfortunate how it works as he showed more passion than Nivi ever showed for him. But I am happy for DivSid as if the move on, Nivi will do that to as she won't be worried about their relationship all the time. 😊
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good morning girls how are you doing I hope everything is fine and everyone on dreamland of NivRen scenes of KC

Navz welcome sweety and thanks for uploading the scenes and I hope your net will start working soon and we will get a very long analysis from you on Monday.

True Navz and ketty Sid started to move on with Divya but Divya due to her own suspicion is going to create problems between her and Sid relations. Moreover these problems will effect Nivi and Viren relation too. 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Morning/Good Evening girls. I see everyone is still in Nivren dreamland. It is so hard to wait for Monday. I think I am joining a club of all those girls who dreams about Nivren, I was dreaming about those segment today. 😆 Normally I don't dream. But this shows my craziness has just started.
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i will always want niv viren to be together and dont want viren to be a a negative lead.
xaviara thumbnail
@ shana : thanks for the link and letting me know about the audio sweetheart !! *hugs*

@ rach : heyyyy rach !! *hugs* My internet is partly fixed so I can at least post and upload the scenes this weekend !! Just uploaded last night scenes as well on YT. Will wait till next week for my high speed internet, so I can upload all the pending scenes on zshare. Will have to do with scene in YT only !! 😆

Yeah agree with you totally about Sid and Divya, she is her own worst enemy I swear, doesn't she know Sid at all ? Doesn't she realize that even if Sid was never in love with Nivi or was interested in her, he would still not tolerate Divya insulting Nivi like this !! Doesn't she realize that Sid wants a girl with a very loving and a big heart, not a girl with a  suspicious and a jealous heart !!

Exactly Navz she should be happy that her sister after so many struggles got a loving husband but no she get jealous of her for whatever Nivi got.

Actually she is very lucky that she got such good people as her family members such a sweet MIL who cares for all her needs, a caring husband (despite of fact he doesn't love her but he cares for her and trying to adjust with her) whereas Nivi got a MIL who obsessively hater of her and husband though he loves her too much but is still under microscope as to what extent he can go for his love.

She herself will spoil every relation for her making it worst for everyone live in the house. She is also suffering from psycotic love disorder of its own.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi friends....i made a vm on nivren...its my 1st attempt....pls see n give ur comments....

nivedita viren vm-kyon ki

Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey  ashred12 luv ur nivren VM. I hope this may cm true soon and nivi luv viren as much as he loves her.

I would nivi realise viren luv as ashwarya realise ajays luv in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and i would luv that this song in background as and wen nivi realise that hw much she luvs viren.
Originally posted by: ashred12

hi friends....i made a vm on nivren...its my 1st attempt....pls see n give ur comments....

nivedita viren vm-kyon ki

Beautiful Vm jaan I loved the picturization of the Vm you done a great job keep it up👍🏼