Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh Ash, thanks dear for liking my post.
@ RAchu & Ashly did I miss somethng, how do you know Nivi is wearing pink dress. And yes, me too like to see Nivi atleast buttoning up his sherwani. Just by his looks he will be flirting with her and she will blushing 😳 oh just by thinking I am blushing.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Did I miss any new article. because the article I saw said all four will shake their legs. Is there any new one?

You know why I did not put BS & YD because BS already gave blessings to them, its Keshav who did not give the blessing and Nivi atleast can dream right?

I was talking about following article Milee.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1094/divya-and-nivedita-celebrate-their-first-karva-chauth.aspx

Yes, I know that Keshav has not given his blessing but I thought KC is more about in laws side than girl's side, but I may be wrong as don't know much about KC.
milee1014 thumbnail
You know girls what I was thiking if the Chand chupa badal song is real not a dream sequence, it would be nice if Naintara and Yash stand on their footsteps and watch Nivi break her vrat and dadi can bless her & Viren from far. And Nivi can feel her dadi's presence turn around along with Viren and they both smile at dadi.
I am waiting for one more scene where Nivi needs to feed Viren as he is fasting too and following all the rituals. Bechara woh toh subah sey kuch nahi kaya atleast Nivi had her sargi.
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know girls what I was thiking if the Chand chupa badal song is real not a dream sequence, it would be nice if Naintara and Yash stand on their footsteps and watch Nivi break her vrat and dadi can bless her & Viren from far. And Nivi can feel her dadi's presence turn around along with Viren and they both smile at dadi.

I am waiting for one more scene where Nivi needs to feed Viren as he is fasting too and following all the rituals. Bechara woh toh subah sey kuch nahi kaya atleast Nivi had her sargi.

Even I don't think the chand chupa badal song isn't a dream because in the segment it shows Nivi shying away and Viren in his usual romantic mood!! If it was a dream I'd expect Nivi to be more proactive with Viren!!

Milee, it would be a double treat if they show the scene as you mentioned!!  I hope Nivi realizes that Viren is fasting with her. I'd be really disappointed if she doesn't.
gmann2010 thumbnail

Ya something like SRK and Kajol and DDLJ or Salman-Bhagyashree in MPK.  😳 I think most filmy KC are like that. 😆

It would have been nice if NT Dadi could have seen Nivi happily singing and dancing. It would have helped her recover faster. 😊

milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

I was talking about following article Milee.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1094/divya-and-nivedita-celebrate-their-first-karva-chauth.aspx

Yes, I know that Keshav has not given his blessing but I thought KC is more about in laws side than girl's side, but I may be wrong as don't know much about KC.

Ketty, this article was talking about chand chupa badal sequence there is another one right bole chudiyan. Chand chupa is for the ladies along with Viren's dream I think.

As I am from south I don't know much about KC but I thought atleast Nivi can dream about fther giving bless right?

About Divya jealous on the segment I think its the SBS people saying that, I had a feeling that she is practicing her steps and looking at the choreographer. Because she does have good KC because we saw all the pictures Sid is there along with her so why jealousy.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashly19

Even I don't think the chand chupa badal song isn't a dream because in the segment it shows Nivi shying away and Viren in his usual romantic mood!! If it was a dream I'd expect Nivi to be more proactive with Viren!!

Milee, it would be a double treat if they show the scene as you mentioned!!  I hope Nivi realizes that Viren is fasting with her. I'd be really disappointed if she doesn't.

CT have to show that Nivi finds out/ figures out about Viren's fasting otherwise what's the point of keeping him hungry whole day. I don't think it is only for our benefit. 😆
milee1014 thumbnail
Ok girls, I am off Good Night and see you all tomorrow. I know you will have blast again later in teh night. Enjoy take care and have a great weekend.
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Alright my darlings - I'm gonna log off now!! I've caught flu from my mother so I'd better get some rest now. I'll catch up with you all later on....🤗🤗

gmann2010 thumbnail

Ketty, this article was talking about chand chupa badal sequence there is another one right bole chudiyan. Chand chupa is for the ladies along with Viren's dream I think.

As I am from south I don't know much about KC but I thought atleast Nivi can dream about fther giving bless right?

About Divya jealous on the segment I think its the SBS people saying that, I had a feeling that she is practicing her steps and looking at the choreographer. Because she does have good KC because we saw all the pictures Sid is there along with her so why jealousy.

Well I thought she was looking jealous, may be she has that expression all the time. 😆 I was wondering that why she should be jealous when she has exactly same KC like Nivi.

Do you guys still wonder how Sid is moving faster than Nivi? I know for Nivi it is not easy and all but for me it is really hard to believe as even though she loved him, it was her decision to move on from him and Sid never made that decision until he saw her as his brother's wife.

But then again I think girls can't move on as fast as guys. So that fact is obvious over here too.