Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
True ashi you are right he will not turn him outrightly negative as Kinshuk said he had few shades and turning him outrightly negative will not kick start their love story moreover they will show many thing in Jan only and not now. I am just speculating too much I think.
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Milee --- I'm also envisioning YD & Dadasahib playing the part of Amitabh and Jaya because to Viren his Dadasahib's blessings mean a lot !!!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@aashvee...ur shervani scene was soooo funny....

@milee....superb analysis yaar....
Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
Alaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

True ashi you are right he will not turn him outrightly negative as Kinshuk said he had few shades and turning him outrightly negative will not kick start their love story moreover they will show many thing in Jan only and not now. I am just speculating too much I think.

Sweets, don't be hard on yourself,  its not just you who's torn over this. Most of us are especially me!! If Kinshuk had been only a temporary lead in CCBM then I'd see him playing a blackout negative but I think his a full time lead so they won't slaughter his character to a point  of no return.

Originally posted by: Ashly19

Sweets, don't be hard on yourself,  its not just you who's torn over this. Most of us are especially me!! If Kinshuk had been only a temporary lead in CCBM then I'd see him playing a blackout negative but I think his a full time lead so they won't slaughter his character to a point  of no return.

True jaan agree with you and tell me which shervani you liked and what you feel Viren will be wearing which sherwani pink or cream.
Alaria thumbnail

True jaan agree with you and tell me which shervani you liked and what you feel Viren will be wearing which sherwani pink or cream.

Oh boy, this is a tough choice!! Viren is so dashing 😍 -  he'd look good in either pink or cream or with nothing at all !!!😉 *Ooop mind wandering off limits* I'd like to see him in the pink sherwani that way both him and Nivi would be kinda matching !!😳😳😳
Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
Ya true Nivi will be wearing pinkish saree and Viren in pink sherwani. Sid wearing cream sherwani and if you notice Divya blouse is brownish will match Sid's sherwani tinge.

What I am thinking is Viren asked Nivi to help him wear sherwani but before Nivi could help someone will call her and Viren has to get ready himself and then DD and Nivi will come to know when both of them came down making DD more jealous and creating more rift between them. What wrong with DD where she should use her brain she never does and where she shouldn't use brain she use them quickly.
Alaria thumbnail

Ya true Nivi will be wearing pinkish saree and Viren in pink sherwani. Sid wearing cream sherwani and if you notice Divya blouse is brownish will match Sid's sherwani tinge.

What I am thinking is Viren asked Nivi to help him wear sherwani but before Nivi could help someone will call her and Viren has to get ready himself and then DD and Nivi will come to know when both of them came down making DD more jealous and creating more rift between them. What wrong with DD where she should use her brain she never does and where she shouldn't use brain she use them quickly.

I have no words left for Divya!!! I FF the video everytime she comes on screen. When it comes to Sid she turns off her brain and purposely closes her eyes to the truth in front of her. Whatever respect I had for her character was lost today!! I'm even starting to feel sorry for Sid - poor bloke has to endure her for all eternity!!  I wish somebody for once would just tell her the truth!!

Rach, I would so love to see Nivi dressing up Viren !!😳😳😳 I wish CTs would fulfill our dream and show us this!!!
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Milee I also like BS and YD doing Amitabh and Jaya part. This is mainly Viren's dream and in article Abishek said he is not sure if he is dancing or not and KM said that it's number on Viren and Nivi. so let's see.

Did I miss any new article. because the article I saw said all four will shake their legs. Is there any new one?

You know why I did not put BS & YD because BS already gave blessings to them, its Keshav who did not give the blessing and Nivi atleast can dream right?

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rach I was thinking the same thing, she over uses when she shouldn't. About whole VD's birthday fiasco she would have figure it out but she just couldn't think. And now also she will not as she totally blind in jealousy, did you see how she was looking at Nivren in KC segment. OMG I just can't believe how jealous CT are showing Divya, Looking at pics on star plus, I am assuming she is going to get a good KC too, but she just can't see Nivi's happiness.

Before wedding she was only dumb but still her concern for Nivi was good to watch. And now she has only one mission to get Sid for herself and alienate anyone who is being good to Sid doesn't matter if that person is his mom or her sister.