Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Actually jeweler said that Viren has asked for it and Sid also asked for one couple of months ago. And Nivi was wearing that one on wedding day the one which Sid gave her.

OMG I was just about to sign off and I saw this. OMG what does this mean?????😲 I missed it, I must go back and see the epi.

Why would Viren want it?😲 He has seen the earlier RK locket hasn't he? on the day of the wedding hen S was getting sehra tied and stuff😲 Okay, now I am shocked😲
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok girls, I am back with my thoughts. I liked today's episode only for two reasons one for Viren again supporting his wife and life Nivi, two I got to see the bondage between brothers. Aankh taras gaye thay dono bhai ka scene dekhney key liya and it was so sweet we got three scenes.
The Evil Witch(Psycho Bellatrix) ko maro goli, but I enjoyed it just for NivRen & SidRen-Vandana.
1.Ok I have to say first time we saw all the Sood ladies together without anybody yelling and not taunting Nivi. Everyone in good mood. YD atleast because of dadaji accepted Nivi but Evil Witch don't know when she will learn. Sorry back to the thoughts, it was nice seeing YD explaining about fasting to young newly married girls and the way she asked them to start first, then CC and she was the last one to start eating. If you all noticed one thing from the day Vandana saw a little rift between sisters regards with the chai she is giving more attention to Divya.
2. Here comes the heros, Viren just coming on the screen lights up the mood (just looking at him I start to smile) and he is so sweet wanted to encourage his wife and bhabhi too that is the reason bhai ko zabardasti lekar aaya. (How can this guy be a psycho, who always wants everyone's happiness. He cannot be psycho at all, yes may be he will act like one but never ever I believe this guy can be psycho for real)And did you all notice how Nivi too smiled when she saw Viren coming to the table and said so how's everything going? Being the eldest Sid is all calm and rserved, Viren is quite opposite all lively, jolly. they are contrast but they are similar in one thing they have a pure golden heart. Both the Sharma girls are lucky to have them as life partners. Phir say bhatak gayi (its because my wish got fulfilled, I saw both brothers bond)
Sid opens box for Nivi, look at Divya's expression she is so jealous (I have to say here, Divya says she loves Sid but she does not have trust in him. Trust is the basis of any relation specially marriage. on the other hand just like Nivi, Viren has complete trust on Nivi. He knows that his wife is very sanskari and she will never ever deter in the relation, eventhough she did not accept him fully but she will. That trust will make their marriage successful) Viren as observant as he is saw what Divya felt and changed the topic making mazak (oh how I love this guy)
As usual YD does not like masti mazak so she says Viren and he understood and leaves taking his brother with him. (Viren knows his brother is reserved kind of person somebody needs to push him, and that's what he is being doing all along from the marriage days)
3.Nivi-Divya confrontation: This girl is completely out of it, she is so into Sid tht she completely forgot her sisters character. Oh my gosh, the way she was asking it means that she is suspecting Nivi. that she married Viren just to get close to Sid as Sid is married to Divya. Oh my its disgusting how her thought process went. Nivi's expression showed the same how can her sister think about her like that. When Divya gave her promise, she was confused because she could not lie to her with that promise and here comes her husband for the rescue. I just liked his answer here and the way he was looking at Divya, if she was not his brothers wife or Nivi's sister she would have seen his wrath.
The way Viren said that its only & only me who have the authority to ask that question to Nivi that why she married him and does she love him or not. Well said Viren its between husband and Wife noone has an authority to come in between. and he says with a smile that I don't care if she loves me or not I love her and "hadh say zyada" it was pretty intense their (I think he was teaching Divya a lesson too) and Nivi looks at her sister because for a second Nivi's heart stopped there she could not have lied to her with the promise she gave.
4.Oh dear Yash is all grown up taking care of his dadi, so sweet. Hema comes and talks about the gifts, dadi was happy for Divya but again asks Hema about NivRen and oh my Hema did buy gifts for them, and today dadi was really happy that Hema did this for Nivi and she blesses her. She really surprised us all there but anyways she fulfilled her sasuma's request.
5. Breakfast scene: Nivi is so shattered right now because of Divya poor girl, she thought atleast she has her sister but alas. Viren comes and asks Sid to lets go, did you all notice that CC is not at all bothered about her son, its Tayiji who asked for breakfast and she asked Nivi to give to him. When Viren said "mein kuch nahi karaha hoon" for a second Nivi realised something but as soon as he realised he slipped he changed the subject (I tell you all Nivi is slowly starting to understand Viren) Sid and Viren convo about the office, oh dear this is the first time his mask slipped and even Nivi saw the pain in his eyes. Sid is such a sweet brother saying not to worry you come with me but eat your breakfast first(oh how I want to see these brother interaction) Viren says no lets go even CC was thinking what happened to this guy (thank God she did not realise if not she would have created some other problem, right now her focus is all on Nivi-Divya rift) But our Viren is so smart changed the topic altogehter saying I don't want to eat before the girls and hugs his tayiji. Really this guy likes her so much, I did not see him hugging his mom not even once but tayiji when ever he gets a chance he gives her a hug.(I am sure even in his childhood she was more caring toward him, that is the reason he is more attached to her) Here Divya follows her husband, Nivi is really shattered today with her sisters accusation.
6. Divya-Sid-Viren: Sid is so sweet, he tells her to eat something as he knows she is not like Nivi cannot fast the whole day. Divya learned her lesson from Viren so she tells him that she is doing it for him because he is everything for her. Viren was happy for his brother and the way he was smiling and teases his brother saying if your romance with bhabhi is over lets go. so sweet
7.See I told ya Divya learnt a lesson from Viren and sending flowers with message. Divya agar tumharey pati kho apna banana hai don't you ever hurt Nivi, everythiing you are trying will be a big waste and go down the drain.
8. Gift scene: Here too Divya meant the same with that dialogue "mein dusron kay cheez par nazar nahin dalthi" oh my gosh. I heard people will get blind in love but not this blind that you forget your sisters character. and comes the Evil witch with other plan and shows the sherwanis and exchanges them. Really did not understand her plan but what ever i hope ki it backfires on her big time.
precap: Ok this is why I am hoping ki CC plan backfires. Because she never expected Nivi to help Viren for dressing up. I have a feeling that if that's a pink sherwani Nivi will tell him that CC bought that for Sid. how come its here. If it goes the way I am expecting CC's face will be worth watching when Sid comes in pink and Viren comes in cream color sherwani. Don't know what's in the store for us. But waiting anxiously for Monday.almost 70 hours to go.

Oh I forgot to write, poor Viren he is the one who will be fasting all day without eating anything. Nivi lucky gal(sharmila style)
He is doing it for love and she is doing as a duty. Wah kya jodi hai.

Now your comments, sorry for the delay.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is tradition in our house to gift something during KC after viewing chand papa everytime give to mumma. I don't know how it goes anywhere else

I think she will not gift it to anyone maybe now she will show this to Sid so that he think Nivi did all this thing so that he will marry DD and make his life hell as she wanted to avenge Keshav insult so instead of triggering obsession in Viren the obsessive nature come in Sid and he try to tsave Viren from Nivi's revenge by sending her to madhouse by hook or crook😆.

On serious note Obsessiveness is not triggered it is present in the person itself and I read somewhere that passionate lover manytime react in similar ways as psycotic lovers and could be mistaken as Pychotic lovers and Kinshuk also said he is passionate lover so may be he will not be pyschotic but viewers or his family will think he is pyschotic. Just a assumption.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Hii Guys!!!

Right I Have SO Many Questions And Thoughts ...

1 -  Sherwaani Changes. Why is CC being such an idiot for when she KNOWS her son won't stand anything being against his wife? I'm GLAD Nivi told Viren from the start that I didn't choose your sherwaani, your mum did.

2 -  Did all of NivRen's romancing scenes and dream seqence happen before or after the precap bit when Viren asks Nivi to help him get changed?

3 - Divya will se SO stupid if she blames Nivi for all of this Sherwaani change. Divya knew Nivi was with her at the time when CC exchanged the sherwaani's today, and that it wasn't Nivi who could have changed the sherwaani, it was Nandu who put it in their rooms, by order of CC. So it's gonna be SO absurd if Divya is going to blame Nivi for all of this. And Nivi can't have changed it afterwards because Nivi is WAY to busy preparing for KC.

4 - So Viren's also fasting for Nivi, how sweet!! ... Sid, be a man and learn something from Viren.

5 -  Loved how Viren stood up for Nivi today. He's true in saying that it's only for him to know whether Nivi loves him or not, and even if she doesn't, it makes no difference since he loves her, and that's enough. But did anyone notice Nivi's expression when Divya was trying to hint at her that she doesn't love Viren? She felt so ashamed that her Di would ask her.

6 - The Locket. God knows what CC is going to do with it ... Embarrass Nivi with it again? Viren, what's he gonna say in defence for her?

7 -  The whole SBB & SBS segment showing the NivRen moments, GOSH, I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!! ... It's so beautiful. Viren KISSES her hands! ... WOW!
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Ok girls, I am back with my thoughts. I liked today's episode only for two reasons one for Viren again supporting his wife and life Nivi, two I got to see the bondage between brothers. Aankh taras gaye thay dono bhai ka scene dekhney key liya and it was so sweet we got three scenes.

The Evil Witch(Psycho Bellatrix) ko maro goli, but I enjoyed it just for NivRen & SidRen-Vandana.
1.Ok I have to say first time we saw all the Sood ladies together without anybody yelling and not taunting Nivi. Everyone in good mood. YD atleast because of dadaji accepted Nivi but Evil Witch don't know when she will learn. Sorry back to the thoughts, it was nice seeing YD explaining about fasting to young newly married girls and the way she asked them to start first, then CC and she was the last one to start eating. If you all noticed one thing from the day Vandana saw a little rift between sisters regards with the chai she is giving more attention to Divya.
2. Here comes the heros, Viren just coming on the screen lights up the mood (just looking at him I start to smile) and he is so sweet wanted to encourage his wife and bhabhi too that is the reason bhai ko zabardasti lekar aaya. (How can this guy be a psycho, who always wants everyone's happiness. He cannot be psycho at all, yes may be he will act like one but never ever I believe this guy can be psycho for real)And did you all notice how Nivi too smiled when she saw Viren coming to the table and said so how's everything going? Being the eldest Sid is all calm and rserved, Viren is quite opposite all lively, jolly. they are contrast but they are similar in one thing they have a pure golden heart. Both the Sharma girls are lucky to have them as life partners. Phir say bhatak gayi (its because my wish got fulfilled, I saw both brothers bond)
Sid opens box for Nivi, look at Divya's expression she is so jealous (I have to say here, Divya says she loves Sid but she does not have trust in him. Trust is the basis of any relation specially marriage. on the other hand just like Nivi, Viren has complete trust on Nivi. He knows that his wife is very sanskari and she will never ever deter in the relation, eventhough she did not accept him fully but she will. That trust will make their marriage successful) Viren as observant as he is saw what Divya felt and changed the topic making mazak (oh how I love this guy)
As usual YD does not like masti mazak so she says Viren and he understood and leaves taking his brother with him. (Viren knows his brother is reserved kind of person somebody needs to push him, and that's what he is being doing all along from the marriage days)
3.Nivi-Divya confrontation: This girl is completely out of it, she is so into Sid tht she completely forgot her sisters character. Oh my gosh, the way she was asking it means that she is suspecting Nivi. that she married Viren just to get close to Sid as Sid is married to Divya. Oh my its disgusting how her thought process went. Nivi's expression showed the same how can her sister think about her like that. When Divya gave her promise, she was confused because she could not lie to her with that promise and here comes her husband for the rescue. I just liked his answer here and the way he was looking at Divya, if she was not his brothers wife or Nivi's sister she would have seen his wrath.
The way Viren said that its only & only me who have the authority to ask that question to Nivi that why she married him and does she love him or not. Well said Viren its between husband and Wife noone has an authority to come in between. and he says with a smile that I don't care if she loves me or not I love her and "hadh say zyada" it was pretty intense their (I think he was teaching Divya a lesson too) and Nivi looks at her sister because for a second Nivi's heart stopped there she could not have lied to her with the promise she gave.
4.Oh dear Yash is all grown up taking care of his dadi, so sweet. Hema comes and talks about the gifts, dadi was happy for Divya but again asks Hema about NivRen and oh my Hema did buy gifts for them, and today dadi was really happy that Hema did this for Nivi and she blesses her. She really surprised us all there but anyways she fulfilled her sasuma's request.
5. Breakfast scene: Nivi is so shattered right now because of Divya poor girl, she thought atleast she has her sister but alas. Viren comes and asks Sid to lets go, did you all notice that CC is not at all bothered about her son, its Tayiji who asked for breakfast and she asked Nivi to give to him. When Viren said "mein kuch nahi karaha hoon" for a second Nivi realised something but as soon as he realised he slipped he changed the subject (I tell you all Nivi is slowly starting to understand Viren) Sid and Viren convo about the office, oh dear this is the first time his mask slipped and even Nivi saw the pain in his eyes. Sid is such a sweet brother saying not to worry you come with me but eat your breakfast first(oh how I want to see these brother interaction) Viren says no lets go even CC was thinking what happened to this guy (thank God she did not realise if not she would have created some other problem, right now her focus is all on Nivi-Divya rift) But our Viren is so smart changed the topic altogehter saying I don't want to eat before the girls and hugs his tayiji. Really this guy likes her so much, I did not see him hugging his mom not even once but tayiji when ever he gets a chance he gives her a hug.(I am sure even in his childhood she was more caring toward him, that is the reason he is more attached to her) Here Divya follows her husband, Nivi is really shattered today with her sisters accusation.
6. Divya-Sid-Viren: Sid is so sweet, he tells her to eat something as he knows she is not like Nivi cannot fast the whole day. Divya learned her lesson from Viren so she tells him that she is doing it for him because he is everything for her. Viren was happy for his brother and the way he was smiling and teases his brother saying if your romance with bhabhi is over lets go. so sweet
7.See I told ya Divya learnt a lesson from Viren and sending flowers with message. Divya agar tumharey pati kho apna banana hai don't you ever hurt Nivi, everythiing you are trying will be a big waste and go down the drain.
8. Gift scene: Here too Divya meant the same with that dialogue "mein dusron kay cheez par nazar nahin dalthi" oh my gosh. I heard people will get blind in love but not this blind that you forget your sisters character. and comes the Evil witch with other plan and shows the sherwanis and exchanges them. Really did not understand her plan but what ever i hope ki it backfires on her big time.
precap: Ok this is why I am hoping ki CC plan backfires. Because she never expected Nivi to help Viren for dressing up. I have a feeling that if that's a pink sherwani Nivi will tell him that CC bought that for Sid. how come its here. If it goes the way I am expecting CC's face will be worth watching when Sid comes in pink and Viren comes in cream color sherwani. Don't know what's in the store for us. But waiting anxiously for Monday.almost 70 hours to go.

Oh I forgot to write, poor Viren he is the one who will be fasting all day without eating anything. Nivi lucky gal(sharmila style)
He is doing it for love and she is doing as a duty. Wah kya jodi hai.

Now your comments, sorry for the delay.

What a lovely reward I get today for disobeying my chachi and trying her good nature to the limit😳 Thanks for the lovely analysis Milee jaanu🤗 I loved it. Anju, Navi and you have such a lovely way of putting thoughts into words that it is beautiful to read them. Thanks again.

I especially liked your point about VD showing DD more care after that chai incident. Cool!!!!

I also hope what you say happens with the sherwanis. I want this chaal to backfire....
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

It is tradition in our house to gift something during KC after viewing chand papa everytime give to mumma. I don't know how it goes anywhere else

I think she will not gift it to anyone maybe now she will show this to Sid so that he think Nivi did all this thing so that he will marry DD and make his life hell as she wanted to avenge Keshav insult so instead of triggering obsession in Viren the obsessive nature come in Sid and he try to tsave Viren from Nivi's revenge by sending her to madhouse by hook or crook😆.

On serious note Obsessiveness is not triggered it is present in the person itself and I read somewhere that passionate lover manytime react in similar ways as psycotic lovers and could be mistaken as Pychotic lovers and Kinshuk also said he is passionate lover so may be he will not be pyschotic but viewers or his family will think he is pyschotic. Just a assumption.

Rachu, I could not resist....you are awesome jaanu🤣 cracked me up again😆 Lage raho jaan and catch ya tomorrow🤗
Shovee, I always miss you jaanu, catch you tomorrow as well.
Ketty jaanu, once again, bye and see you tomorrow
Anju, Milee, Zarmee, mahi, Navi, miss you and see you tomorrow...
Everyone on this thread, bye again and hope to see you tomorrow...

Wow millie what a analysis I loved it to the core. I think our Viren as a patnivrata pati is following the fast with complete ritual so he might have stolen some food from kitchen😉😆 and ate as sargi which no one knows. He will pray in the evening too, see the chand too and then his chandni. I wish he plays flute too. 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Milee nice job. Loved your analysis. Everyone of you give me something to think about. You are right, today's episode was delight to watch just for Nivren and bond between two brothers. You made me think when you pointed the difference between Sid and Viren. It is good that Nivi married to Viren because otherwise it would have been two reserved person together and don't know how that would have worked. Nivi is reserved but Viren is outgoing. Sid is reserved but Divya is outgoing. So it is perfect.

I loved your last line, wah kya jodi hai, i hope next year both will do for love. 😃 I didn't like yesterday when Viren said that if you do it as your duty it won't make me happy. I just hope that he doesn't get too impatient. This article has make all of us little jumpy about him, even if he sneezes we will try to look some psychotic meaning behind it. 😆 But In today's episode he was the most normal person in that room, agree that he has his share of pain but he does care for each and everyone, even for that DD, the way he tried to divert her from being jealous what really good.

I just wonder what would have happen if Viren have heard Divya's comment on she don't eye somebody's thing?

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Rachu, I could not resist....you are awesome jaanu🤣 cracked me up again😆 Lage raho jaan and catch ya tomorrow🤗

Good night sweetie. Talk to you tomorrow.
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Good night Ashvee will defo chat with you tomorrow don't know how we are gonna spend this weekend