Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Where is everybody else today? I know Navi's internet is not working but still missing her but where is Milee, Anju, Shova, AAshee and all the other girls. Yaar dying to read ur analysis.

Rach I've always hated Divya but she does manage to change our opinion for just one episode and then the very next episode she is back to herself.  Again we have yet to c how they shape up Viren's charcter as obssessive lover until then I will reserve my comment coz rite now I just belive that he will be shown in a postive light with some grey shades and to get a little bit jealous is fine and honestly sometimes nice.
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Rach - Love your analysis sweets! You've really gotten beneath the skin of the characters! Hope your exams are going well 🤗
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know how Divya will react when she will find out the truth. Thing is she is really possessive about Sid, till now she knows that Sid doesn't love her but she has no clue that he was in love with someone else, if that person turns out to be your own sister, I am not sure how she will react. I hope she can be able to see her sister's sacrifice. Right now looking at how she is behaving I am afraid she will again blame Nivi. 

In SBS segment she looks really jealous, I don't understand this, Sid gives her proper attention, it's not that he is ignoring her, but still she gets jealous if Nivi gets attention from her husband, forget husband she gets jealous if Nivi gets attention from anyone.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Where is everybody else today? I know Navi's internet is not working but still missing her but where is Milee, Anju, Shova, AAshee and all the other girls. Yaar dying to read ur analysis.

Rach I've always hated Divya but she does manage to change our opinion for just one episode and then the very next episode she is back to herself.  Again we have yet to c how they shape up Viren's charcter as obssessive lover until then I will reserve my comment coz rite now I just belive that he will be shown in a postive light with some grey shades and to get a little bit jealous is fine and honestly sometimes nice.

Zarmeen I love if they shape his obsessive character like always trust her and idolized her like god, always shower his love, protect her from all evil and will show some agressiveness when anyone in the family go against her aur make any foul comments, try to hurt himself when she doesn't reciprocate his feeling to her, try to create jealousy and maybe some unacceptable behaviour which can be forgiven and make us feel more towards him and we will root for their love story.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashly19

@ Rach - Love your analysis sweets! You've really gotten beneath the skin of the characters! Hope your exams are going well 🤗

Thanks jaan I just tried anyway No one can read Viren's character as RS has made him very mysteroius to understand only RS know how he is going to make his character he is open to many options positive, negative and what not. We may never be able to know his character till the end of CCBM. But yet his character is really interesting I think the moment we think we got his character he goes drastic change we feel like fools to think that.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Zarmeen I love if they shape his obsessive character like always trust her and idolized her like god, always shower his love, protect her from all evil and will show some agressiveness when anyone in the family go against her aur make any foul comments, try to hurt himself when she doesn't reciprocate his feeling to her, try to create jealousy and maybe some unacceptable behaviour which can be forgiven and make us feel more towards him and we will root for their love story.

I think Rach this is how he is right now except hurting himself part, but he did threaten his mom that he will do it if someone tries to take Nivi away from him. 

I just hope they keep it this way only, don't want extra aggressiveness in his character. I don't know how long Nivi will take to reciprocate his feelings. With CC and DD on side playing their dirty games, I am just afraid that this won't bring out worse in him. But I am still going to be +ve until the day he really makes me change my view on his character.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OK Girls, finally here are my thoughts for today and Rachna I just read your thoughts and I am sorry but I disagree with you at lot of places and here is why:-

1) BT and Sargi scene - Here I liked how all the 4 females were sitting and did prayer and dadi as the eldest married female of the house told the importance of vrat and asked both of them to eat. I liked that she had little smile on her face and included both Nivi and Divya when she asked them to eat. She used word "Both" and I liked that.  Divya as usual has constipated look on her face and why ??? I guess she has realised that Viren loves Nivi like crazy but Nivi does not and that is bothering her. I will like to say that I felt bad for VD here as she is the only female who is widow and cannot keep fast but she is all happy and chirpy seeing her bahus keep the fast. Amazing MIL she is. Love her.
Then comes the best part - entry of both the brothers and Viren lights up the screen. This guy is amazing and knows how to handle everything. And he wanted to see his wife but knew it will not be fair so dragged his brother too and happily says that.  GIrls, here I am thinking about store room scene yesterday. I think MP is not VIren as I am sure Viren went to wake up Sid and drag him to come to BT to see his wife. That is why we see Sid also walking infront of the store room. He must hasve asked Viren to go and wait and he will join him. This is my POV.
OK, back to today .... Rachna, I did not see any jealousy on Viren's face when Sid helped Nivi. If you see it again you will see he is happy and smiling all the time. It is Divya who was jealous and CC noticed that very clearly. Our Viren is not pyschotic it is Divya who is. The thing is Viren knows the background and Nivi-Sid relationship so he is fine. But Divya does not hence she gets jealous. And I think even Viren noticed the jealousy on Divya's face today that is why he said "Bhabhi jaldi thali se kha lo"... He is too smart for dumb Divya and no reaction goes unnoticed from Viren. This is his quality. He observes people very closely that is why I think he came back because he sensed that something is going to happen between Divya and Nivi and he came to rescue his sweet dear wife. 

2) Divya-Nivi confrontation - I just wanted to smack Divya on her butt and face today. How dare she say all that to her little sister? She is blaming Nivi if Sid is not loving Divya??? How can she say that itni mushkilon aur sabke against jake tu is ghar mein aa gayi taki to yeh sab le sake - "mein, ma aur Siddharth".. I was shocked hearing that from her mouth.  HOw selfish and self-centered she is.  Who is she to question if Nivi loves Viren or not? She is married and that is enough. Nivi tried to control herself and said "Yeh sab ho gaya and mein khush hun". And then comes our Viren and shows Divya her place. Made her quiet that nobody has right to question Nivi about why she married me or if she loves me. Exactly. It is between Nivi and Viren and nobody has any right to come in between husband wife and question them about their love. And yes he again said that he loves her and woh bhi hadh se jyada and looked at Nivi, telling her one more time about his love.  I felt really bad for Nivi today.

3) Yash-NT dadi-HL scene - Yash has grown up so much and has become so responsible. He is taking care of her dadi. I was happy to see dadi back at home. I will like to give credit to HL today. She thought about NiVren and got them shagun too and frankly speaking Nivi's sari was much better than Divya. But I felt bad for dadi when she prayed that "both sisters should live happily and stay together as each other's strength". I was thinking ki wahan Sood ghar mein Divya kya kar rahi hai? Apni bahan ki zindagi kharab... And CC is noticing everything and is planning something big time. So girls rift track has started.

4) Again BT scene - Viren is a sweetie pie and has kept fast for his wife but the way he handled not to eat was good. I felt bad for him when he said that "office mein uski kya zaroorat hai, woh to uske bina chalta hi hai." Sid realized his mistake and controlled himself. But girls if you notice, Nivi saw pain in Viren's voice and she kept on looking at him at that moment. She figured out something today regarding Viren's pain for not being included in things (here it is office). And again Viren hugged his taiyiji and just left before anybody can force him to eat. Rachna, I will again disagree here with you that Viren was jealous of Sid-Divya. Dear, he was not infact he was enjoying this small moment between them. He was all in smiles and waited patiently. It is actually good for him if Sid-Divya fall in love as that would mean Nivi is free and can focus on her life. I see that Sid was happy today and impressed and falling for Divya because of what all she did today (sending roses and calling him). She is getting ideas from Viren. She is more obsessed than Viren. And the way Viren drove the car was fabulous, very commanding. TOday the bonding between both the brothers was amazing. Sid is a very good human being, very soft and caring person and he cares about Viren. I love when Viren calls him "bhai". It was a good scene seeing both of them going to work together and Viren driving and not going alone on his bike. This is what I would like to see in future too - both brother working together.

5) Sid-Divya flower scene - I will not expand much here but the gesture was thoughtful and romantic and I liked it as me and my hubby do this all the time, even today. So I could relate to this very well. And we can see Sid is all impressed and falling for DIvya. But Divya needs to be careful because if she does or says anything more to Nivi and if Sid hears, he will tell her off. He will not take it and then their love story will on rocks. So, Divya please be careful. You cannot get love of your husband by saying bad things or doubting Nivi who is Sid's best friend for years and is now his saali/SIL too. Just because he married you does not mean that you own him and he is not allowed to talk to anybody in the house. So, stop it

6) Shagun scene - Hated Divya here when she blasted Nivi and said such a mean thing to her "Mein dusron ki cheez pe nazar nahin rakhti hun." Madam it is you who is like that not Nivi. She is the one who gave away her love to you. You are lucky.  Sid/Viren you need to hear such dialogues and blast her. And CC (shrewd, wicked woman) , what is she upto. Shows something to all and interchanges to cause more issues and misunderstandings. I think she has kept that Radha-Kishan pendant in the sherwani that will go to Sid and he will see it and get FB's and will think Nivi did it. Or maybe Viren ki sherwani mein hai and when he will open the box (as shown in the precap) he will find the pendant and Nivi will also see it and then something will happen...Can't wait for Monday now.

Precap:- Nivi is looking beautiful and gorgeous in this heavy red sari. She is looking so good with all that makeup and maang-tika. Viren bringing her inside and telling her to help him get ready. And she saying ki yeh maa ki pasand hai as she knows about your likes.. Viren should say ki "mere liye tum jo bhi pasan karo mujhe wohi pasand hoga.: But I do not think they wore sherwanis as SBB/SBS segment does not show them in sherwani. Or maybe the dance sequence where they 4 are shaking their legs will have them all decked up and I think it will continue till Tuesday...

Done..and your thoughts please. I will watch it one more time and will dissect it more and come back if I have to add anything. 

anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Zarmeen, I am here and I just posted my analysis.. Please comment.
anjubala thumbnail
I am back after hearing Divya's dialogue - "Nivi, tu Viren se kyon judi. Mein to Siddharth se pyaar karti hun aur isliye shaadi ki par tu to Viren se pyaar nahin karti to phir shaadi kyon ki?" Madam, don't you know that Siddharth does not love you but still you married him so similarly even if Nivi does not love Viren but Viren loves her and you also know that so isliye shaadi ki. It is plain and simple. The way you did shaadi knowing that Sid does not love you similarly Viren did knowing Nivi does not love him yet. So why question Nivi? Divya, you should question yourself first because you did it knowingly. Can somebody else not do the exact same thing???? And that is what Viren told her that I love her and that is enough for me.
gmann2010 thumbnail
@Anju wondeful analysis dear. I haven't watched episode but felt like I was watching it while reading your thoughts. You really felt bad for both Nivi and VIren. I hope they soon see that they only have each other. That they are each other's strength and weakness both. None of them can survive without each other. 

Today it is confirm that DD is the real psycho of CCBM. I just don't see her changing soon. I felt like slapping her when she said main dusaro ki chiz pe nazar nahi rakhati. Seriously if I were Nivi I would have never spoken to her again.