NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago
Also .. How pathetic these Fans are .. who want to break the marriage.. yuck.. I went there by mistake and wanted to puke...
how sick!!! and disgusting....would they want something like that happening in their lives?
Thanks Tamushi and Ketty for liking our posts so much. I'm so glad to be certified loonie for Viren.

Anju sweetie u r more than welcome for the segments.

Anyways just finished watching today's episode and I must say the first 2 parts were really cute as Viren was in those parts and he really does lighten up the screen and manages to bring smile on your face.

Divya does manages to change our opinion abt her once and the next day she is back to herself. She was rude to Nivi throughout the epsiode. But again loved Viren when he came to Nivi's rescue and sweetie pie would'nt eat anything as he is fasting for Nivi. But over all just a filler episode just exchanging jodas and the sargi and nothing else.
Precap: I think Nivi was looking really pretty in that red outfit.
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

I'm sorry i have not been online, the net at my place is not working and because of Moharram, we had two days holiday, yesterday and today, so couldn't come online from work either. Have logged on from my cuzin's place right now, so thought I'll come and let you girls know. I haven't been able to watch any of the segments either and I won't be able to either because I have to leave for my place in a few mins 😭 Damn I'm so miserable without internet, its like mental torture for me 😭 Am dying to be online and discuss with you all ! Also i'm really sorry that I have not been able to upload the scenes as well 😭 😭 😭 Just pray that my internet problem gets fixed tomorrow !! I swear i feel like crying !! I wanna see the NivRen segments so bad 😭 😭 😭

Okay gotta go now !! Hopefully see you girls soon !! *hugs*

Navz miss you sweetie. Please don't cry. I hope your net gets fix soon. 

Hey girls good morning how are you people I watched the segments and the episode I loved both the segments.

Oh god I loved the BT scene how Viren came there holding Sid where all the girls were eating sargi. He was so naughty and DD was jealous when he said he dragged Sid here. Comeon girl you got everything in life and you are getting jealous on even small happiness of your younger sister. When Sid was helping Nivi to open the box DD was really very jealous and here I felt even Viren was jealous (If Article was not there then we wouldn't have thought about it but now we can't help it specially me) but ok he again start joking around and poor guy had to leave when his dadima scolded him.

NT-HL-Yash has become so understanding now poor chap he also have seen lot in this age and now has to take care of his dadi too. I kinda liked HL today atleast she cared to fulfill her responsibilty of chachi and send the shagun for Nivi as well. I liked her for this

Breakfast scene: V was adament to not eat anything as he too has kept fast for her wife (complete patnivrata pati) here his insecurities are also coming on surface and it really showed that he is actually jealous of Sid as he got everything in life which Viren was deprived of. I think his obsession to get Nivi may also increased after knowing Sid too loved Nivi. DD and Sid too have their little moments and again I felt Viren was jealous of Sid after listening what Divya got.

CC ki to baat hi mat karo she wants DD to get jealous and create problems in life of D and N but she is not getting what big problem she is creating in her son's life as he will be more hurt with this and Poor Nivi will be prey of all this.

Analysing few things

Divya: Got everyones love but still very selfish and self centered, Jealous of her younger sister even at her smallest happiness (even in KC scene), Now will start her fights with Nivi and I think the relation which looking towards progression will take U turn and Sid Divya relation is going to be on rocks. Overpossessiveness

Sid: Got everyone's love laadla beta of house. Got love of 2 girls and is good hearted. He is trying to adjust in his life with Divya but soon due to Divya and may be Viren too. His life is going to be on rocks

Nividita: Always lacked everything from parents love and trust. IF she had someone with her was her Dadi and Yash. They two only love and trust her completely. She got love from 2 males. Sid and Viren. Sid didn't trusted her and end up loosing her big time and Now I am feeling even Viren may not trust her in his obsession. Still she is sweet, caring and lovable and never be jealous but happy in other's happiness. Her life was always on rocks and will be rocky again because of Divya and Viren's obsession (oH god all obsessive are after her).

Viren: He too lacked everything inspite they were in front of him as his parents didn't gave him love or was sent away from the family at a tender age. He never had anyone with him (Inspite of fact they all loved him but never showed him). He doesn't trust anyone, showing signs of jealousy, obsession. His life was always rocky and will again rocky due to his own obsession.

So we are going to see 2 kinds of obsessive love in this serial 1. Divya overpossessive love, will create rift in her and Sid very soon. She will not only make her life but Sid and Nivi life hell too.
2. Viren obsessive love I don't know how they are gonna shape it I just hope they don't turn his obsession too bad to handle that we might loose interest in NivRen or will feel bad for our own choice.
(Now I am feeling bad for both Nivi and Sid that they really got 2 obsessed people)
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Also .. How pathetic these Fans are .. who want to break the marriage.. yuck.. I went there by mistake and wanted to puke...
how sick!!! and disgusting....would they want something like that happening in their lives?

Don't ruin your mood Suchi thinking about them. You can't reason with them logically. Just enjoy Nivren moments. Their posts make me mad also but just stopped reading them all together now. 
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Suchi that's exactly y i've stopped going there.
Divya is so painful to watch!!! Good Lord - I swear that woman must be Bipolar !!! She was sweet in yesterday's epi and today she's being very ungrateful and rude!!!😡  To be honest, I'd say she's even more obssessed then Viren. Just because Sid is married to her doesn't mean he can't speak with Nivi!! I can't stand her anymore - somebody / anybody get rid of her please!!!Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
@Rach beautiful analysis sweetie. I haven't watched the episode yet, didn't wanted to ruin my wonderful mood by looking at green monster. But I will watch it later for Nivren scenes. 

Originally posted by Ashly19

Divya is so painful to watch!!! Good Lord - I swear that woman must be Bipolar !!! She was sweet in yesterday's epi and today she's being very ungrateful and rude!!!😡  To be honest, I'd say she's even more obssessed then Viren. Just because Sid is married to her doesn't mean he can't speak with Nivi!! I can't stand her anymore - somebody / anybody get rid of her please!!!

I said yesterday the same thing, this girl is suffering from split personality. And I see Divya as more psycho than Viren. She thinks that she owns Sid and if anyone else dare to speak to him she just gets mad. Nivi was Sid's friend from childhood, and now she is his saali. If Divya can have fun with VIren as they share babhi-dever relations, why can't Nivi even speak to Sid, they also have saali-jiju relation which from my POV is same kind of fun relation that we have.
Originally posted by gmann2010

I said yesterday the same thing, this girl is suffering from split personality. And I see Divya as more psycho than Viren. She thinks that she owns Sid and if anyone else dare to speak to him she just gets mad. Nivi was Sid's friend from childhood, and now she is his saali. If Divya can have fun with VIren as they share babhi-dever relations, why can't Nivi even speak to Sid, they also have saali-jiju relation which from my POV is same kind of fun relation that we have.
Hi Ketty 🤗
Yes, Divya's the one who should be labeled as the psychotic lover! Dear God - she irritating!! At least Viren doesn't blow steam whenever Sid speaks to Nivi or vice versa. I want Divya to find out the truth asap - her reaction would be priceless!!