NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 53

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Girls.. I missed you all so much. I am little better today but still not fully fit. SO, will not be posting much. But caught up with all the posts and Ashly, Ashi, Shova, Zarmeen and Simran had a blast..Loved all the posts and they were hilarious. 
Rachna and Aashvee..loved your stories and it made me feel good.
Zarmeen thanks for posting SBB/SBS links and they are like heaven...NiVren are looking so cute and so much in love with each other. This will surely bring them closer. And the part where they are looking at each other and holding diya in the water and Nivi burns her finger is all dream sequence. As written on Star Plus site. But other scenes are real.
Cannot wait for Monday and as Mahi said..wish it is 1 hr episode.
WIll be back later. 

Take care all of you.
Good Morning/Good Evening Girls? So what's new? Is there any heart attack waiting for me?

I have to go read 10 pages. Will be back in a bit.
Ashi, Shova, Zarmeen, and Simran you guys are on roll. I can't stop laughing. Shova dear cut back on your Nivren dose. Otherwise your mom will start stalking you. ðŸ˜†

I just saw those KC pics OMG they are so cute. I am already dead. Don't know what will happen when I see actual episode. I haven't seen those segment yet.

Is anybody still alive there?
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Girls i had tears in my eyes when i watched both the segments and the pics(Khushi ke aasoon). Am i going crazy for NivRen. I have never been like this. I hardly watch any daily soaps. But i dont know what is wrong with me, y am i so crazy for this couple. Infact i wish they become couple in real life too ðŸ˜³ Just so made for each other... Sigh !!!!!!!!!!!

Koi mujhe bachaoo....

2days epi...

all ladies r at BT...S n V comes...a cute scene but YD sends dem away...in between, S helps N to open a box as he was standing next...but Dd didnt like it n CC luks on...den precap scene...as always V comes 4 rescue...gives a super dialogue to DD.."y she married me or if she loves me, only i can question" n "i dont mind whether she luves me or not, my luv is enuf, its hadd se jyada hai"
at BT, V denies to eat n leaves with S...DD sends flowers to S at office ( following her devar's steps 😆) 4 each flower she calls him n says romantic dialogues...S is getting impressed...
Vd gives saris to DD n N...N says d 1 she got luks better on DD n tries to exchange...but DD is still angry n refuses saying i dont eye others' things...Cc comes with 2 shervanis for V n S...she shows pink 4 S n cream 4 V...dat time shagun comes fm sharma house...actually HL sent 4 both couples ...(surprising)
CC at behind changes d 2 boxes 😕 n gives dem 2 nandu 2 keep in room...
btw nandu is shown twice 2day...

precap- rituals downstairs...DD still angry at N,,,V takes N to room to help him get ready...she says shervani is ma's pasand...he's opening d box...

i think N'll change back d boxes...wats with dis plan of CC?????

Shova,Simran,Ashy and Zarneen you all are just awesome , goodness, I couldn't stop smiling (Couldn't laugh aloud as I am in office, and it's killing me to not to be able to laugh and it's all ur fault😆)

Yeah we all are certified loonies on loose now😆 all thanks to nivren.

I have a feeling CTs miscalculated the air dates of their dance sequences. No way can they manage to show all the dances on Monday unless its a one hour special. I mean the girls have just received their respective gifts and the morning has just started. Today's episode was a bore with some thinking points. Oh and Nivi looked beautiful in the precap hai <3

Originally posted by ashred12

2days epi...

all ladies r at BT...S n V comes...a cute scene but YD sends dem away...in between, S helps N to open a box as he was standing next...but Dd didnt like it n CC luks on...den precap scene...as always V comes 4 rescue...gives a super dialogue to DD.."y she married me or if she loves me, only i can question" n "i dont mind whether she luves me or not, my luv is enuf, its hadd se jyada hai"
at BT, V denies to eat n leaves with S...DD sends flowers to S at office ( following her devar's steps 😆) 4 each flower she calls him n says romantic dialogues...S is getting impressed...
Vd gives saris to DD n N...N says d 1 she got luks better on DD n tries to exchange...but DD is still angry n refuses saying i dont eye others' things...Cc comes with 2 shervanis for V n S...she shows pink 4 S n cream 4 V...dat time shagun comes fm sharma house...actually HL sent 4 both couples ...(surprising)
CC at behind changes d 2 boxes 😕 n gives dem 2 nandu 2 keep in room...
btw nandu is shown twice 2day...

precap- rituals downstairs...DD still angry at N,,,V takes N to room to help him get ready...she says shervani is ma's pasand...he's opening d box...

i think N'll change back d boxes...wats with dis plan of CC?????

Thanks Ashly for summary. This DD and CC are really getting on my nerves. Argh.... I was in such a good mood smiling to myself like fool and then I read this. Why don't CC get a life, and just leave that poor girl alone. Oh well I am just going to block CC and DD out of my mind for now and keep thinking about how cute Nivren looked on those pics. I hate that it is going to be a dream and not reality. 
Now we have the ever dreaded weekend to tread through :( So unfair :(
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Girls.. I missed you all so much. I am little better today but still not fully fit. SO, will not be posting much. But caught up with all the posts and Ashly, Ashi, Shova, Zarmeen and Simran had a blast..Loved all the posts and they were hilarious. 
Rachna and Aashvee..loved your stories and it made me feel good.
Zarmeen thanks for posting SBB/SBS links and they are like heaven...NiVren are looking so cute and so much in love with each other. This will surely bring them closer. And the part where they are looking at each other and holding diya in the water and Nivi burns her finger is all dream sequence. As written on Star Plus site. But other scenes are real.
Cannot wait for Monday and as Mahi said..wish it is 1 hr episode.
WIll be back later. 

Take care all of you.
@bold- 😭 i luved dat scene....