Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: simran728

so any comments on this scene???

ok another scene fun to watch will be this.. but from SBS segment i know it will not happen..

So we know Viren is also fasting for Nivi and wants to through same as Nivi. 

NIvi and DD should bcome a TAG team and create food temptations for Viren. Like they can go in front of him with Ice Cream bowl and smile at him like ice cream ladies..

Or they can show how sad his face looks without eating by making pictures and bringing all Viren's fav dishes in front of him...

The reason I am saying it will be very playful (since Viren is the only one doing the playful things all the time) and plus Dialog delivery will be really good. Phir Viren Toh kya Dialog bolega..i can only imagine..

OR NIVI CAN TAKE LAST OPTION

She can tell Viren in his ear "she loves him" that will make Viren faint and then they can feed him whatever they want ...haha when he will come to senses he will not know what has hit him..

I really want Nivi to be one step ahead of him sometimes to change things around..

@bold- love this scene lolz.😃
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
girls...am i correct that in this episode it is the first time Nivi has said "tumhari patni ...." i dont think she has ever acknowledge that infront of viren that she is his wife and has some duties toward it. 

If you'll remember then plz let me know. 
simran728 thumbnail
I want Nivi to be one step ahead of Viren if possible. I want her to start using his tricks and play the games on him...that would be fun to watch bcos that will leave Viren say  "yeh dil maange more.." 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar Shova meray aur meray hubby kay jo kissay hain na I can write a book on it and sometimes i laugh myself thinking that what the hell we were talking today.

And i would love to read that book lolz so u have ur first customer allready😃.

Ok guys i have to go now but i will try to come back soon.

simran728 thumbnail
ok girls. goodnight. see you tomorrow. and hopefully something good will be shown tomorrow. plz pray love prevails everything.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Nite Shova and Simran. C u guys tomorrow. Sweet dreams and Shova don't scream Viren's name this time just say it.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
girls.....todays sbb n sbs showed kc dance seqs in ccbm...VN scenes r sooooo sweet.....must see....lots 4 us 2 dream dis weekend....
shalu-123 thumbnail
dance seqence shown in both SBB @SBS  . it  is so beautiful
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@shalu-123
wasnt d VN scenes sooo romantic?....no wonder DD luked jealous...
shalu-123 thumbnail
yaa, very romantic, actually it is not look a like dream seq