Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ashred12

i too was confused by his reaction....but didnt think dis far...

When he said "Kahan ki tayari chal rahi hai??" he had little heavy voice but he was smiling..so not sure..and why was he so serious in entering the BD ..also did you see Nivi said "TUM??" why like that. as if she did not expect him to around at that time. 

Also, I do not understand why Viren had to say about her marriage not be conventional...he was the to be blamed for it anyway...I feel he was taking a cheap shot here..(no offense to anyone) but did not like his comment and also he did not try to cover it up.

I feel both Viren and Nivi are un masking their feelings. He is becoming less flirty and more serious and she is becoming less shy and more communicative. 

What say??
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

OMG i missed this post somehow. hahahaha ashi ur too much , i went and saw their bed room scene again lolz and yep Nivren bed is big tooo. but i guess ur rite, nivi is scared that viren just might pounce on her and u never know he might considering his obsession on her .๐Ÿ˜‰
U know they can put a pilow or something in between them and sleep on the same bed and even then they will be miles apart dont u think๐Ÿ˜†. I wished Nivren had a smaller bed๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Shova you are  a genius!! Sweetheart, I don't think Viren being obsessive would tolerate those pillow between them !!! Seriously, yes, their bed should have been smaller ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
And as Arshad pointed out - perhaps Divya's question might force Nivi to alter their sleeping arrangements!!!
Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: simran728

Yes thats the right sentence "we are acting like him" and believe me which husband or Boyfriend or crush will not like VIREN ideas.
Even I am dying of laughter on my own writing. How can I??? But I think that gift scene will be really good. Hehe to make him jealous and if he does not ask then I was ask him "tumhe kabhi jalan nahi hoti...??? " cool right??

n wat if he used nivi's dialogue.."jo meri hai wo meri paas hai"....๐Ÿ˜‰
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

eheeheh Zarmeen only god knows what will happen to us at the end of this serial. U have started dreaming about article, oh man why arnt i surprised?? Man viren's obsession is contagious dont u think, since his entry all of us have become obsessed and started dreaming about him.

ahaha zarmeen ur hubby stories are soo sweet. May u and ur husband be happy like this always. OMG Zarmeen how did u managed to convince ur hubby?? my mom looks like she is about to kill me if i dont tell her anything soon I need ur advice๐Ÿ˜†

Yaar Shova u won't believe it but I have huge crush on few people and not only my husband but everybody around me knows and all of them have been after marriage:

1.   My teacher is my biggest crush ever and still is. He use to teach me ilaw school and i have such huge crush on him that I went and worked with him too . And during the interview also when one of the senior lawyer asked me y do uwant to join this firm and my answer was straight coz of him and that poor guys actually got embarrassed. and whenever I use to be upset at work everybody use to tease me that ja apnay bossy darling ko dekh ley and u will be fine. My boss was also the legal advisor of the company that my hubby use to work for and whenever there use to be official dinner I always use to refuse as I'm not big fan of going to official dinners and my husband use to convince me by telling me that he will be there. I'm still in touch with him.He is in Pakistan and I am in Canada but Whenever I still call him I always blush and that's y can't talk to him and I always end up giving the phone to my hubby.

2. SRK - One of my colleague use to call  me and everytime use to ask me that if my husband is ok with me talking to him and I was like yes ofcourse. So as usual once he called me and asked me the same question and I was like y don't u ask my husband and my hubby asked him that r u SRK (Sharukh Khan) and he is like no and then my hubby said then I have no issues coz my wife can only run with 2 people either SRK or her teacher and if u r none of these then I'm safe..

3.  And now 3rd is Viren as a charcter coz I don't really know Kinshuk so I can't say that i have crush on Kinshuk but his character as a Viren yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar amazing. I'm in love with his character the way he does everything for Nivi and the way he looks at her so lovingly and the way he stands up for her. He is simple amazing.
Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail

When he said "Kahan ki tayari chal rahi hai??" he had little heavy voice but he was smiling..so not sure..and why was he so serious in entering the BD ..also did you see Nivi said "TUM??" why like that. as if she did not expect him to around at that time. 

Also, I do not understand why Viren had to say about her marriage not be conventional...he was the to be blamed for it anyway...I feel he was taking a cheap shot here..(no offense to anyone) but did not like his comment and also he did not try to cover it up.

I feel both Viren and Nivi are un masking their feelings. He is becoming less flirty and more serious and she is becoming less shy and more communicative. 

What say??

he's d master manipulator dear....n we know he can go to any extent....n i agree it was lil too much...
@bold- isnt it wat we all wanted?....i hope CTs continue giving such scenes....
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

n wat if he used nivi's dialogue.."jo meri hai wo meri paas hai"....๐Ÿ˜‰

Too Good Simran but problem with my husband is that sometiems when I ask him that Y arent u jealous when I almost talk for 2 hrs on the phone even with his friends, when I admire other guys or even out with my male friends and he always end up saying coz I know u r only mine so I'm not worried. Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
Alaria thumbnail

What say??

This is what I thought of the scene. It seemed that he hoped she would say that shes doing the KC out of her love for him. So I felt he was kind of pressing her to confess, his question had her cornered!!!

As for the unconventional marriage thing - from my point of view, i thought he was implying that she doesn't have to do the KC because they never really followed the proper rituals of pre-marriage anyways so why do the KC since their only friends according to Nivi!!!

Overall, I felt he was probing for her real feelings behind doing the KC. In the end he was disappointed upon hearing that she was doing it to return his favors!! 

Just my opinion. I could be wrong.
ashred12 thumbnail
hi Ashly19.....i'm ashly...wat shud i call u?....
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar Shova u won't believe it but I have huge crush on few people and not only my husband but everybody around me knows and all of them have been after marriage:

1.   My teacher is my biggest crush ever and still is. He use to teach me ilaw school and i have such huge crush on him that I went and worked with him too and whenever I use to be upset at work everybody use to tease me that ja apnay bossy darling ko dekh ley and u will be fine. My boss was also the legal advisor of the company that my hubby use to work for and whenever there use to be official dinner I always use to refuse as I'm not big fan of going to official dinners and my husband use to convince me by telling me that he will be there. I'm still in touch with him.He is in Pakistan and I am in Canada but Whenever I still call him I always blush and that's y can't talk to him and I always end up giving the phone to my hubby.

2. SRK - One of my colleague use to call  me and everytime use to ask me that if my husband is ok with me talking to him and I was like yes ofcourse. So as usual once he called me and asked me the same question and I was like y don't u ask my husband and my hubby asked him that r u SRK (Sharukh Khan) and he is like no and then my hubby said then I have no issues coz my wife can only run with 2 people either SRK or her teacher and if u r none of these then I'm safe..

3.  And now 3rd is Viren as a charcter coz I don't really know Kinshuk so I can't say that i have crush on Kinshuk but his character as a Viren yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar amazing. I'm in love with his character the way he does everything for Nivi and the way he looks at her so lovingly and the way he stands up for her. He is simple amazing.

Zarmeen your hubby is too cute. I liked when he says she can only run away with 2 people..haha nice joke..

But I feel instead of having that big bed..Nivren should have had only sofa...so now they have to adjust on that and they will bring them closer no matter what. 

Think of this..Nivren sleeping on the same bed...if by mistake also Viren ka haath agar Nivi par pad gaya thoo...Nivi will think it is MP and will start screaming...hahaha that wud be so funny to watch...and 

can you imagine if they sleep together and Viren hugs her...Nivi TRYING TO SLIP FROM HER HIS HAND??? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? this is be too cute to watch.

Alaria thumbnail

hi Ashly19.....i'm ashly...wat shud i call u?....

Hello Ashly !!!! ๐Ÿค— You can call me Ashi.