Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ashred12

i was rewatching d scene wer sid tells nivi dat NT wants to meet her....i still dont get dat sad face of viren wen he comes dere....

I maybe wrong but I have a feeling that as an obsessive lover, it must kinda bother him seeing Sid with Nivi. I'm not saying he doesn't trust Nivi but she is the object of his affection so he might not want Sid around Nivi, knowing Sid's prior feelings for her!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashly19

Ermmm....I've got a retarded question!! I just noticed Sid sleeping on the bed!! So where does Divya sleep? I thought he gave the bed to Divya.

And also shouldn't NivRen know better not to keep their door open...anyone passing by can see Viren sleeping the sofa!!!

Hi ashi!!!!!!!🤗 OMG i was thinking the same when i saw that  scene. I guess the do sleep on the same bed but very apart cause the bed is kinda big isnt it lol. Oh and about keeping Nivren room close, darling how will the drama happen if the door isnt open. No one in any normal serial keep their door closed cause they know its a tradition and all the evil people need to see whats going on.😉 
Alaria thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

Zarmeen im excited toooo. OMG every second i just think about this show and thread. U know something funny, yesterday when i was sleeping apprantly i woke up in my sleep and started taking viren's name. I was acctually having dream about his obsessive behaviour ( i dont really remember exactly) and then  My mum came in running all scared and when i woke up in the morning she was like who on earth is viren??? ahahahah that was sooo funny cause she was all mad thinking viren was someone i knew and there was something gon on between us cause she started asking all these question and i just smiled and said nothing. I just like keeping her all suspecting cause i wouldnt mind  if i did have something going on between viren u know. 😉
Ahahah i think along with viren each and everyone of us are also obsessed with this show and fourm. 😃
I just can wait till tomorows epi 

🤣🤣 Arrey sweets, now your officially obssessed with NivRen!!! I also have been plagued by dreams of NivRen and last night I was dreaming about an article related to these two!!!

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Zarmeen im excited toooo. OMG every second i just think about this show and thread. U know something funny, yesterday when i was sleeping apprantly i woke up in my sleep and started taking viren's name. I was acctually having dream about his obsessive behaviour ( i dont really remember exactly) and then  My mum came in running all scared and when i woke up in the morning she was like who on earth is viren??? ahahahah that was sooo funny cause she was all mad thinking viren was someone i knew and there was something gon on between us cause she started asking all these question and i just smiled and said nothing. I just like keeping her all suspecting cause i wouldnt mind  if i did have something going on between viren u know. 😉
Ahahah i think along with viren each and everyone of us are also obsessed with this show and fourm. 😃
I just can wait till tomorows epi 

Wow you have taken it to the next level..good you are not married. If I will say Viren in my sleep then hubby will kill me in the morning. Haha but your story is really cute and funny. keep your mum guessing!
simran728 thumbnail
all you un-married girls please pray for us married ones that we do not say Viren (i love you) in our sleep...or else our hubbies will start chanting their names in our ears before we go to sleep. So, that all Viren memories are out before bed...almost like they are killing each memory like a mosquito...haha now i am taking it too far. 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashly19

Ermmm....I've got a retarded question!! I just noticed Sid sleeping on the bed!! So where does Divya sleep? I thought he gave the bed to Divya.

And also shouldn't NivRen know better not to keep their door open...anyone passing by can see Viren sleeping the sofa!!!

Yaar Ashi It's been a month and v r wondering the same thing and still r unable to come up with the answer.
Alaria thumbnail

Hi ashi!!!!!!!🤗 OMG i was thinking the same when i saw that  scene. I guess the do sleep on the same bed but very apart cause the bed is kinda big isnt it lol. Oh and about keeping Nivren room close, darling how will the drama happen if the door isnt open. No one in any normal serial keep their door closed cause they know its a tradition and all the evil people need to see whats going on.😉 

🤗🤗🤗
Sidya sleep on the same bed !!!!! Oh man, now I want NivRen to sleep on the same bed!!! Even their bed is so big. I guess Nivi's too afraid of Viren pouncing on her or something !!! 😆
Yes, you are right, if NivRen keep their doors closed then how on earth will the drama ensue but still I want these two to be a little discreet!
Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail

i agree its kind of weird bcos in reality no one keep their door open. But in some serials they do show doors are closed but not here. Oh Nivi how can she be so innocent...and did Viren leave the stuff their for a reason?? 
Alaria thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

all you un-married girls please pray for us married ones that we do not say Viren (i love you) in our sleep...or else our hubbies will start chanting their names in our ears before we go to sleep. So, that all Viren memories are out before bed...almost like they are killing each memory like a mosquito...haha now i am taking it too far. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ladies please be careful - we don't want your hubbies to hunt down Viren and start stalking him for hogging their wives attention!!
Alaria thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

i agree its kind of weird bcos in reality no one keep their door open. But in some serials they do show doors are closed but not here. Oh Nivi how can she be so innocent...and did Viren leave the stuff their for a reason?? 

Exactly, shouldn't Viren at least have put away his pillow and  blanket before leaving the room. I mean, why just leave it there for others to see!!!  Maybe he was in a rush to do only god knows what!