Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Mrs Nivedita Viren Sood is falling for her husband without realizing it. In last Nivren scene in today's episode, Nivi was looking at Viren in mirror while putting sindoor in her maang. I just wished VIren was pretending to sleep in that scene and would have glancing at her while see wasn't looking. 😍 It was wonderful to see Nivi's slight smile when she saw him smiling in his sleep. 

Ketty I think he was be pretending to be sleeping as how come he also left the room as soon as she left. I think as he is also keeping fast for her so he also went behind her to have his share of sargi.

One thing I want to know is there any significance of Shivji behind them in hospital. Does it means now their struggle is going to start. I think this is the phase when everyone will believe Viren is pyschotic and will hurt all but Nivi will not believe it and support him.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Ketty I think he was be pretending to be sleeping as how come he also left the room as soon as she left. I think as he is also keeping fast for her so he also went behind her to have his share of sargi.

One thing I want to know is there any significance of Shivji behind them in hospital. Does it means now their struggle is going to start. I think this is the phase when everyone will believe Viren is pyschotic and will hurt all but Nivi will not believe it and support him.

Rach I was wondering about that too. Because before when Nivi was praying for NT Dadi, there was Radha-Krishna, and today they showed Shivaji. But I don't think it symbolizes as trouble, actually it is opposite, Shiva is auspicious and he takes out trouble. But my understanding can be wrong.
Actually last time they show Shiva in serial this lead to the separation of Sid and Nivi where she was left stranded and had to take hard decision of life. I think this time they are showing another exam of life.
Moreover 3 promises Nivi was shown to take while wedding
Ab aap hi mere dost or mere saathi honge.
Aap ki takat aur himmat ban kar aap ke saath chalungi.
Aap par vishwas mera adhikar hoga.

Does these three promises hold any significance

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arapat

Milee, as always loved your analysis for today's episode. You are gifted with words and your ability to understand emotions and read faces is amazing. This is what makes your analysis to look out for.

I also loved todays episode so very much. Loved all NivRen convo and yeah I was wondering about seeing them talking more often too. Some reason looks like the CTs realized it and as you are saying it could be due to Navi's letter, who knows . But well, I am loving that they are talking and sharing their thoughts trying to know each others expectations.

Viren leaves no chance to bring it to her that she will definitely fall for him one day. I also loved Viren when he was smiling in the sleep. he looked really handsome.

Oh thankyou Rati, its so nice of you to say those things about my writing really appreciate it.

I am sure ki he was dreaming about Nivi & himself in that scene, that is teh reason he is all smiling.
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ sharma.nat: love your analysis of Viren and differentiating b/w dangerous-psycho and obsessive-lover. 

I too don't feel that Viren will or would hurt Nivi intentionally and I'm not sure if this is a childhood condition that Viren is afflicted with. However, what I would like to know is if Viren is the stalker AND MP then why is he scaring Nivi and making her out to be crazy. Why would Viren put the saargi for KC in the store room? Why would he call her on a telephone that is not in use? Is he doing this so that when everyone else turns away from her or thinks she's crazy that he will step in say he believes her and become the only person she can rely on? 

Also, don't you think it's interesting that when today's episode ended Nivi saw Sid walk past the store room and she gave him the same look she gave him when he was in her room the time it was all torn apart? I think Nivi will initially believe that Sid is responsible for these incidents and later the truth will be exposed to her. However, I'm still having a hard time reconciling Viren torturing Nivi when he really loves her. What does he hope to gain by scaring her with the bloody kurta, almost setting her on fire, calling her on the phone in V's room, burning DD's sari, having the milk spill over, and etc.?
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Lolz I was thinking about Bellatrix only. I hope they got the letter from Navz, but whatever it is we are seeing more meaningful scenes between Nivren now a days.  Today Nivren got maximum screen space and CC only got few minutes. 😆  Dadaji is still not in perfect health and most of the time he is in his room, so I think CC is not worried about him as long as she and YD don't create any hangama. Today she didn't utter any words to any of the family members she just kept staring at them. She knows very well that no one is going to complain to Dadaji and as long as she is not spitting venom against Nivi that Dadaji hears, she is safe.

This whole pendant scheme of her is like hanging sword, I am just waiting for it to get drop anytime. 😔 I am not sure whether she is going to use Divya as pawn or Viren.

I know CC ka muh band hogaya hai, she is giving everyone the look and planning something in her evil mind. Silence killer.
I really hope whatever she is planning backfires once again. I was thinking where did Nivi hide her locket which Sid gave because she was wearing it at the time of wedding.
milee1014 thumbnail

Wow Millie what an analysis I just love the way you describe each and every scene and each and every character. I love your analysis very much it actually you, Navz, Ashvee, ketty, shova and anju analysis who makes me think positively about the Viren character else I am the one who loose the trust in millisecond.

Ashly I have to make you laugh as I am the one who generally throw bombs and make you depressed too with my concerns and fears so its my duty to enlighten your mood too.

I can't wait for monday for the dance sequence between the couples and Viren's dream sequence. I want them to make monday completely happy and if they are planning to throw another bombshell they should throw on tuesday not on monday.

Rachu, thank you dear it means so much to me. Every one of you make me so special by saying all those words.
You know Rachu we can only hope that CT's won't destroy such wonderful character they themselves created, if at all they do we can just quit the show right?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Actually last time they show Shiva in serial this lead to the separation of Sid and Nivi where she was left stranded and had to take hard decision of life. I think this time they are showing another exam of life.

Moreover 3 promises Nivi was shown to take while wedding
Ab aap hi mere dost or mere saathi honge.
Aap ki takat aur himmat ban kar aap ke saath chalungi.
Aap par vishwas mera adhikar hoga.

Does these three promises hold any significance

So far we saw Viren bringing up his promises and he had kept  them pretty well. I think Nivi's promises are significant too. There will be time when she will have to keep those promises. First and last one she is keeping right now. She trust him immensely that's why she didn't ask any question about that gift. But the second one we are going to see once his past is out in light. Till now Viren haven't shown any of his vulnerabilities to Nivi, but once she knows them she will be fulfilling her second promise too.

About Sid-Nivi, I didn't see that scene I guess. From Radha-Krishna, Ram-Sita, and Shiv-Gauri, I always prefer Shiv-Gauri as Radha-Krishna were never married, Ram-Sita had life full of troubles, but Shiv-Gauri was always together. And whenever Shivaji loses temper it is always Gauri who pacifies him. So if Viren is being obsessive, Nivi will calm him down. Just as she did in hospital when he was ready to confront her dad.
Hey asyada thanks for liking my post but the differentiation was given by Navz I just looked back in some episodes and recollected few more things. I don't know how CT's are going to turn him. Will they forgot all his good points which they showed earlier and make him hatable more than pitiable or will they make him more lovable with his obsessed nature. I don't know actually how will they turn his character. It is true he will love Nivi more than average person (like Nivi asked VD how can someone love so much) but will his actions exceed extreme of goodness or he can turn in evil obsessive.

Anyway they told about darkside and few shades this mean he will not cross atleast evil extreme will have grey shade but not bad about it. About stalking I don't know much whether he is stalker or not. Obsessive lover do have tendency of stalking but these kinds of activities I don't know.
milee1014 thumbnail
What happened today Navi, Anju,Shova,Ashly,Suchitra did not come online. Hope everything is ok with them. They missed such a beautiful episode.

@ Rachu, Ketty I am eagerly waiting for monday too, what will be Viren's dream and the performance by all 4 of them.

Rachu, I think you should definitely get PhD for doing so much analysis on passionate/obssessive/physchotic lover.😆