NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
@Rach and @Aashvee mind blowing stories guys. Can't stop laughing. Rach I am glad you are back with your humor. 🤣

I still have to read through 3 pages, let me do that and I will be back.

Originally posted by sharma.nat

This answer is biggest suspense mystery I guess jaan she will say Divya you are stalking me how come you know we are sleeping separately. As you know Viren has multiple personality disorder when he loves me he come on bed and when hates me go to couch and sleep there. What could I don with this obsessed lover.😉

🤣 Rachu, that's awesome jaanu🤣  

Originally posted by gmann2010

@Rach and @Aashvee mind blowing stories guys. Can't stop laughing. Rach I am glad you are back with your humor. 🤣

I still have to read through 3 pages, let me do that and I will be back.

Ketty, Ketty, Ketty,🤗 where did you disappear jaanu😭 I was missing you😭
Zarmee is also missing again😭
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

zarmee, my jaanu, i was missing you SO much🤗🤗🤗 I was just wondering where you are jaanu and I am so happy to see you😳 Awwww, thanks Jaanu🤗
Aash Jaani I was always here 🤗🤗🤗🤗 I can't live without coming to this forum coz I rally miss u guys coz I'm also obssessed with u guys now. So u guys should better take care of urself as u will be dealing with another obssessor.

Rach jaani ur stories r hilarious. I'm in fits. Yaar keep writing this way and that way u will saty +ive.

@ All:

Loved today's episode. VD and Nivi scene was quite emotional and Divya was normal today. I've noticed as long as S. is  not there divyua cannot keep away for much longer without talking to her sister. She is selfcentred. Though I don't like her character from the beginning but she does love her sister that's y dsespite of CC telling her things against her, she does get upset but the very next moment she forgets everything and she is normal with Nivi.

Nivren scenes were adorable. She is getting comfortable with him and I did notice the bike thing as well that she did put her hand on his shoulder without him asking her.

And now really ooking forward to the KC episode and the dance sequence.

Oh! No! I have to go off to sleep...😭 Why am I in the wrong TZ????😭

catch you tomorrow all...🤗

Ketty, jaanu, i feel like i haven't met you in ages😳
Zarmee, same thought, miss you, hopefully, catch you tomorrow jaanu😳

Anju, Milee, Navi, Ketty, shovee, Zarmee, Mahi, waiting for your analyses and povs. 

Ketty, Ketty, Ketty,🤗 where did you disappear jaanu😭 I was missing you😭
Zarmee is also missing again😭

Hey Aashvee, you and Rach are cracking me up. I can't stop laughing reading your theories. You guys can definitely make a block buster comedy with pinch of horror and drama.

VD has a split personality who knew? 😆

@Rach loved your answer about what Nivi will tell to Divya tomorrow. 🤣

I think nothing serious sort of going to happen as in SBB/SBS segment, they were normal and I guess those scenes where after Divya-Nivi convo.

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago

Anju, Milee, Navi, Ketty, shovee, Zarmee, Mahi, waiting for your analyses and povs. 

Good nite sweetie. Sweet dreams.
Ok guys one more theory:

As you guys know Viren is more obsessed towards his dadaji than Nivi if you have noticed he left Nivi's hand then moment his dadaji called him and ran towards him without thinking about Nivi whether she is following him or not. Moreover when Dadaji carassed his head he was very satisfied even more than when Nivi said she was smiling just because of him.

So may be he is playing double so when obsessed lover in him take place he tried stalk her normally, flirts with her, romance with her but when obsessed pota in him take place he get angry at her try to burn her, try to make her insane and scare her to death

what you guys think even I am missing Zarmeen where is she

Good night sweetie.  Yup we are missing each other from last couple of days. Well loved your posts.  Talk to you tomorrow.
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ok guys one more theory:

As you guys know Viren is more obsessed towards his dadaji than Nivi if you have noticed he left Nivi's hand then moment his dadaji called him and ran towards him without thinking about Nivi whether she is following him or not. Moreover when Dadaji carassed his head he was very satisfied even more than when Nivi said she was smiling just because of him.

So may be he is playing double so when obsessed lover in him take place he tried stalk her normally, flirts with her, romance with her but when obsessed pota in him take place he get angry at her try to burn her, try to make her insane and scare her to death

what you guys think even I am missing Zarmeen where is she

Rach I think pretty soon we all going to have split personalities. One which will love Viren and one which will hate him. 😆

Loved your theory. I was thinking while watching that scene that how come Viren left Nivi's hand. I think that was the first scene where he left her hand. Otherwise he just can't wait to grab it. 😆

But seriously, I think they should now start showing some clues about this MP. Sometime it looks like a guy and sometimes it looks like woman. I think MP also has split personality. 😆