Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 37

arapat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

hey there🤗 I'm Aashvee...and what may I call you?😳 Lovely to meet you...And thank you SO much for being so sweet...🤗

Hi Aashvee, my name is Rati. Nice to meet you too. I don't think I acknowledged this before but I really like your style of explaining the situation with some (or even a lot in some cases😉) humor in it. And the combo of you and Rachna is hilarious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arapat

Hi Aashvee, my name is Rati. Nice to meet you too. I don't think I acknowledged this before but I really like your style of explaining the situation with some (or even a lot in some cases😉) humor in it. And the combo of you and Rachna is hilarious.

Hi Rati, what a lovely name😳 And OMG!!!!! you floored me with your lovely comment...😳😳 
Thanks so much🤗Yeah, rachu is a star⭐️ and I'm just learning from my rachu jaanu😆
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Okay, I have two questions?

Now that dadaji is fine, when is Sid opening Pandora's, oops I mean jawahar's box of deceit:))

Second, Divya if she tells Nivi that she has seen that Viren and she sleep separately, will that make NivRen share a bed. 😳 Or will they just shut their doors and rearrange bedding before they open their doors?

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow ashvee what continuation of my story you are also a star sweetu you are actually good

thanks millie and arpat for liking my story and Millie true we are checking wrong persons actually they are stalkers.

Don't worry zarmeen I am going to stay positive about it and will not think about it and I listed the worst possibilities of his character.  So going to see KC dance sequences
This content was originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Okay, I have two questions?

Now that dadaji is fine, when is Sid opening Pandora's, oops I mean jawahar's box of deceit:))

Second, Divya if she tells Nivi that she has seen that Viren and she sleep separately, will that make NivRen share a bed. 😳 Or will they just shut their doors and rearrange bedding before they open their doors?

They should have listened to you all before and keep shut their doors actually its Viren's fault as when Nivi left before stalking her he should have folded the sheet so that Divya couldn't see that
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharma.nat

They should have listened to you all before and keep shut their doors actually its Viren's fault as when Nivi left before stalking her he should have folded the sheet so that Divya couldn't see that

Rachu, you always make me laugh jaanu😆 
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Okay,  how do you think the radha krishna locket is going to come up in front of everyone....?

What will Nivi tell Divya in reply to her questions? Why did she marry Viren and come into the sood house? 
I like Ketty's answer to this, I read a few pages back. 
What do you think?
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Hello Guys!

Today's episode was VERY VERY nice. Saw Viren's bike after a few days, and today, Nivi just placed her hand on his shoulder, without and hessitation. That shows that she's gradually becoming more and more comfortable with him ... (YAAAY!!)

It's really beautiful to see Nivi SMILE this week, and that to without anyone telling her, it just automatically comes, and she looks so pretty when she smiles. Viren just stands there, admiring her, just hoping that he is the reason she's smiling, and today, she said it herself, that Viren, you're the reason behind this smile, ONLY you. Agaim, another hint showing she's getting comfortable with him and closer to him, without her realising.

Then the table scene, where Viren comes running like a little child. SO CUTE! I really love those NivRen scenes, where Vandana chachi and Divya are there, it just makes it even more adorable, seeing Nivi blush, and Viren questioning and teasing her on purpose ... Bless!

After that was the "NivRen bedroom" scene. I wished that Viren chose a saree for her, hope that day comes soon. Nevertheless, I'm glad Viren keeps reminding Nivi, that he wants her to do something not just for the sake of it, or because someone's told her to do it, but he wants her to do it for his love and for him. Nivi obviously needs to start liking him, and crushing on him, then hopefully, she'll do anything and everything for his love ... Nivi's itimidacy is so cute when Viren comes closer to her. Even she can't help Viren's HOT looks!

Finally, Viren sleeping is a sight to see. His million dollar smile even in his sleep is soooo killing. Even in his sleep he knew Nivi was near him! Oh Nivi, bechaari, she didn't know how to wake Viren up, so she shakes the pillow! ...

In short, LOVED all the NivRen Scenes today.
And as far as karva chauth is concerened, I kind of had a feeling that Viren would fast for her, since he is obsessed for her love and for her, that for her long life and happiness he is willing to do so, whereas Nivi is returning the favour.

AND A DREAM SEQUENCE ... OH GOD! WOW!!!!!

This answer is biggest suspense mystery I guess jaan she will say Divya you are stalking me how come you know we are sleeping separately. As you know Viren has multiple personality disorder when he loves me he come on bed and when hates me go to couch and sleep there. What could I don with this obsessed lover.😉
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sharma.nat

This answer is biggest suspense mystery I guess jaan she will say Divya you are stalking me how come you know we are sleeping separately. As you know Viren has multiple personality disorder when he loves me he come on bed and when hates me go to couch and sleep there. What could I don with this obsessed lover.😉

Rach , you crack me up.that' so hilarious!🤣