Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aashvee, please let me go and watch the episode. Your posts are making me go crazy laughing. If someone sees me like this they will definitely send me to the pagal khana where NivRen are already there as per Rachu story. Oh then I can watch their romance first hand show right infront of my eyes no TV or computer😆
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Ashvee I forget to comment on your analysis it was mindblowing jaan loved and yep Vandana split personality wonderful wow kya point hai but you forgot dadaji jaanu he could also be involved with her😉

Rachu jaanu, not as mindblowing as your story jaanu, that just blew me away...awesome😆

Of course, dadaji bhi mile hue hai😆

VD: Dissociative identity disorder😆
Bhuvan: actually did not die in the fire and he is the MP/Stalker and VD is helping him😆

arapat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Millie thanks but you know I always want to vent all my concerns first thing when I come to forum and yes like you said he may not be bad. I will also maintain my confidence on Viren that he is not going to harm Nivi.

I agree with you Rach. I too feel the same that I should at least throw my emotions out. I don't know but I am so much in love with Viren's character that I can't digest the fact of him being psycho or even negative. I hope that's not in his fate. And I agree with you that I am going to keep up my spirit that he is positive and will be positive and will not harm anyone including Nivi (not sure about him harming himself though because that will again cause pain to Nivi).
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Oh God Aashvee, the whole time I was reading your post I was laughing like crazy. Thanks dear for making my day. I was out for some work did not watch the episode yet, I will do that and write my post.

@ Rachu, kya story bana rahi ho tum, has ke mera payt mein dard hora hai.
both of you girls are so funny and made my day.Thanks for doing it.

Awww, Milee, waiting for you analysis jaanu. And thanks jaanu, for the lovely words. 

rachu is a star.....just deriving inspiration from my rachu jaanu😳
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Aashvee, please let me go and watch the episode. Your posts are making me go crazy laughing. If someone sees me like this they will definitely send me to the pagal khana where NivRen are already there as per Rachu story. Oh then I can watch their romance first hand show right infront of my eyes no TV or computer😆

Jaanu, watch quickly and then come and give us your fabulous analysis....Waiting...😳😆

arapat thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Rachu jaanu, not as mindblowing as your story jaanu, that just blew me away...awesome😆

Of course, dadaji bhi mile hue hai😆

VD: Dissociative identity disorder😆
Bhuvan: actually did not die in the fire and he is the MP/Stalker and VD is helping him😆

Wow girl, loved your sense of humor. You really cracked me up.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Another intelligent (like DD😆) question: Who is affected because of sargi thali movement?

1) Nivi thinks she is going mad/seeing things.

2) Sargi Thali gets hurt because so many people are moving it about. "Honestly," said one thali to the other, "these humans think we have no feelings!!!!"

"Seriously," retorted the other, "this store room hasn't been cleaned in days. I want my lawyer."😲

aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: arapat

Wow girl, loved your sense of humor. You really cracked me up.

hey there🤗 I'm Aashvee...and what may I call you?😳 Lovely to meet you...And thank you SO much for being so sweet...🤗
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Rach; jaani u r geeting way too much worried. I know we can't convince u to be +ive but I'm keeping my fingers crossed abt Viren that he just as obssessive as one needs to be. Yaar who does not have that hidden personality or the dark side in their personality. Even I have that. I always tell the people around me very clearly that plzzzzzzzzzzzz don't ever check my patience and don't eevr bring me to that point where I loose my patience coz then I can be really mean or u can say really hideous.And if he is a psycho like me then we r safe.

@Milee wonderful post and I'm also very hopeful abt our Viren and we need to be +ive. But sweetie really waiting for ur analysis today. Even Navi did not post her analysis today.

@Aashvee: Loved ur analysis actually the best part is that the humour the comic touch that u add to it is just amazing.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
zarmee, my jaanu, i was missing you SO much🤗🤗🤗 I was just wondering where you are jaanu and I am so happy to see you😳 Awwww, thanks Jaanu🤗