Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone🤗 I don't know about Viren but I have certainly crossed the line as far as obsession is concerned with my NivRen obsession. There's no hope for me. Maybe if Viren does turn out to be negative, it might be good for me as I can then return to normalcy.😆 JK😆 

Anyway, I am still going to be positive about Viren, I am going to give Viren the benefit of doubt at the moment for until now he hasn't done anything for me to rant at him. If and when he does, then there is time enough to deal with that.

Anyway, on a lighter note:

Who wants to drive Nivi mad so she can be thrown into pagalkhana? 

1) Prime Suspect of the Moment: Viren.

Motive: He loves Nivi, he is obsessive, psychotic and blah blah He wants Nivi to move to the same pagalkhana as him. You know the place he keeps disappearing to. So, once Nivi is certified mad, she will move to that pagalkhana, he will come out and confess his pagalpan, then he will apply for a honeymoon suite in the pagalkhana and then NivRen will live happily ever after in pagalkhana. There, no YD, no JAAL, no outside influences, NivRen can live their life peacefully. And guess what, this is will be an extremely unconventional love story as well. Okay, mystery solved. It was Viren. And this is the reason:))😆😆

On a more serious note, the following two incidents could be Viren:

(i) ransacking NivRen room, breaking the locket: That's the day Viren was looking for his wallet. So, where is the place one looks for a wallet. His room right. So, he had to be there. That could be his doing, ransacking the room. He finds the locket where Nivi has kept it, gets upset that she hasn't worn it and breaks it.

(ii) the telephone calls: could be his way of just wanting to hear her voice or something. i mean he knows she is there in that room and he just wants to hear her voice. Obsession😲

Is there anyone else who might want to establish Nivi is mad and needs to go to pagalkhana?

JAAL: Sure

CC: Had spoken of Nirmala as pagal. Easy for her to get things to a state where nivi is shown as pagal, family history and all.

JW: does what CC says. accomplice

YD:hates nivi. can want her to disappear to pagalkhana or kill herself

DD: did not know about nivren sleeping separately, so she was not the one who ransacked the room or broke viren's picture frame. DD is the weakest case for MP.

VD: Yes, why not. Maybe she's been acting wonderful but she has a dissociative identity disorder. So, when she is the other personality, she's stalking Nivi. She blames Keshav for Bhuvan's death and she will take badla from Nivi. She's  actually crossed over to the dark side, the split personality at least. So, in her "troubled state" she is doing this to Nivi. And when she recovers, she doesn't remember anything. She's being haunted by her split personality. Like Voldemort possessed Ginny, VD's split personality is possessing her.

S: The quintessential good boy. So, how can he ever be a culprit. And he loves Nivi in a normal way, ie he is not obsessed. Also, they showed him walk by the storeroom today. So, he certainly cannot be the culprit. S is also a very weak case for MP.

I haven't read any of the posts yet. I need to go back, hopefully, Milee, Anju, navi, Rachu, ketty, zarmee, shovee, mahi, ashly, and all others on the thread at the moment, you have all given your analysis and I look forward to reading them.

I am disappointed that we have the same precap as yesterday and am thrilled that we have a dream sequence to look forward to. Oh! CTs since you wish to torment us with Viren (for what it seems is going to be a really long time) I BEG of you, really BEG of you, put in a HUG in that dream sequence. And make it a really proper lovely dreamy, no-air-in-between hug, please, please, please.😍

And wasn't Nivi looking utterly beautiful in that SBB segment, in her KC saree. She was gorgeous and Viren just could not keep his eyes from her.😍 

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Sorry sauji I never forgot you but I never knew your name sorry jaan. And yes we will fill pages to bash him. Actually if we read the article than we can see that he will be projected as Psychotic so that's mean they will not clear anything to us soon as they will keep the suspense and mystery continue for long time as we will be still speculating is he actually psychotic or doing these things, his past will come in bits and pieces as his actual past is not going to be revealed soon just a small portion will come out. May be little about his obsession in childhood and they will show some incidences to show his obsessions. Moreover he will keep on disappearing but I don't want them to dedicate 2-3 episodes on his disappearing as it will be hard to watch a episode without even his glimpse. So MP is also not going to leave us so soon. He will do most unexpected so after seeing all this most unexpected will be him not in love with her at all or he is not psychotic at all because till that time we will think he is psychotic and will start expecting him to do hurt her or anyone in the family too.

That's fine Rach!

Yeah that we will do(fill pages to bash).
Yeah these articles make me so impatient, so I just read them once and let go, otherwise It becomes hard for me to wait so many epis to know suspense,😡
but i won't mind as long as there are lots of cute,emotional, dramatic, making progress to understand each other nivren moments and in the end Viren turns out good and he isn't  MP .
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
OMG Ashly, am laughing at the VD and split personality track😆 Smart girl😎
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow ashvee we think alike actually today I was plotting one story here for you:

It start like that a 5 yr old Viren was found to be too much attached to his dadaji and YD and JAAL who were jealous of this attachment as YD because of that BS doesn't give time to her and Sid😆 and JAAL because they thought how can their son love wrong person as he should love daadi but loving dada so because of their obsession to keep BS away from Viren and moreover their property was at stake as BS was not giving proper time to bussiness😆. So they planned to sent Viren away from house so what they did they proved him psychotic and sent him to rehab home for the treatment along with his studies. After 19 yrs he returned home they were happy as he will not be that attached to BS as he may die after the attack but he shattered their hopes and become obsessed with Nivi. Now JAAL is really angry as why Viren always choose a wrong person as obsession so decided to prove Viren a certified mad they plotting a game they are stalking Nivi and will further blame Viren for that so that everyone will blame him and send him to same Rehab home (Remember on and before confrontation how CC was saying Viren ko wapis bhej do JW) and will be successful in that. Now Nivi will fall in love with him so start showing same psychotic problems Viren was showing so she will be sent after him to the same rehab. Now as Viren already has his own room in rehab and they are away from all the evils of house so will romance there only. Meanwhile BS, Sid, Divya and VD also come to know the truth they all will also show same pyschotic problems to get rid of this mad house and reach to rehab for the treatment. So in the end they will live peacefully and happily in Rehab and Triple trio will actually get mad as there is no one to stalk now as they will actually turn obsessed so die in obsession😆😉

Kindly comment how you like the wonderful story and how will viewers react to this story.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ashvee I forget to comment on your analysis it was mindblowing jaan loved and yep Vandana split personality wonderful wow kya point hai but you forgot dadaji jaanu he could also be involved with her😉
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yaar did u all noticed hu cutelyy n innocently viren moves himself 2wds Nivi .n he was lookng so cutee n innocent when he was smiling while sleeping .Llokng so cutee in tht yellow t-shirt. Viren really loks damn cutee n innocent while sleeping yaar .Kisse pyaar nahi aayega itne cutee bande pe
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God Aashvee, the whole time I was reading your post I was laughing like crazy. Thanks dear for making my day. I was out for some work did not watch the episode yet, I will do that and write my post.
@ Rachu, kya story bana rahi ho tum, has ke mera payt mein dard hora hai.
both of you girls are so funny and made my day.Thanks for doing it.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Wow ashvee we think alike actually today I was plotting one story here for you:

It start like that a 5 yr old Viren was found to be too much attached to his dadaji and YD and JAAL who were jealous of this attachment as YD because of that BS doesn't give time to her and Sid😆 and JAAL because they thought how can their son love wrong person as he should love daadi but loving dada so because of their obsession to keep BS away from Viren and moreover their property was at stake as BS was not giving proper time to bussiness😆. So they planned to sent Viren away from house so what they did they proved him psychotic and sent him to rehab home for the treatment along with his studies. After 19 yrs he returned home they were happy as he will not be that attached to BS as he may die after the attack but he shattered their hopes and become obsessed with Nivi. Now JAAL is really angry as why Viren always choose a wrong person as obsession so decided to prove Viren a certified mad they plotting a game they are stalking Nivi and will further blame Viren for that so that everyone will blame him and send him to same Rehab home (Remember on and before confrontation how CC was saying Viren ko wapis bhej do JW) and will be successful in that. Now Nivi will fall in love with him so start showing same psychotic problems Viren was showing so she will be sent after him to the same rehab. Now as Viren already has his own room in rehab and they are away from all the evils of house so will romance there only. Meanwhile BS, Sid, Divya and VD also come to know the truth they all will also show same pyschotic problems to get rid of this mad house and reach to rehab for the treatment. So in the end they will live peacefully and happily in Rehab and Triple trio will actually get mad as there is no one to stalk now as they will actually turn obsessed so die in obsession😆😉

Kindly comment how you like the wonderful story and how will viewers react to this story.

rachu🤣🤣🤣 Love you for this one🤣🤣🤣

My God, the viewers will LOVE this. Top TRPs😆

VD will anyway go to rehab for treatment of her multiple personality disorder.😆

BS will write off all his property to.........drumroll...NANDU.😆..and divorce YD
CC will divorce JW and marry NANDU😳 And nandu will become Viren's step father😲 and Sid's step chachu😲😆

Then CC will throw YD and JW out of the house.....and Keshav will give JW the work of a cook in their house as NT needs to take rest. And JW puts poison in their food. But, by mistake HL and P who are very greedy, they steal the food when Keshav is not looking and eat it....😆 keshav calls the police but JW runs away....😆

YD will refuse to go to Keshav's house as she still has akad. She joins the local dabbawala service and she has to deliver lunch dabbas all over shimla, walking. Soon she becomes very slim🤣

What happens to JW??????? Watch out for Part 2 of this fascinating show😆😆

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kya hua aaj phir say sab log gayab hai, I am sure ki Navi,Anju,Zarmeeno,Ketty,Shova,Ashly are into this Mystery they are the real stalkers not Viren nor CC.😆
On serious note, where are you guys I did not see any analysis from anyone.
Navi,hope you are feeling much better dear.
arapat thumbnail
Rachna darling, why are you scaring my weak heart by these stories??😉 Anyways, just kidding, i really liked it and the way the story is going there is nothing wrong in predicting this. At least this keeps our moods light. 

But I am same as you and always think negative first for just about anything. Also, I don't trust the CTs as to what type of psycho Viren they have in mind. I don't understand the word psycho, I mean possessive is ok but psycho, just the word scares me. The CTs always bring a whole new twist to the story and the character and it doesn't go any of the 1000s of ways we predict. So, not sure what we are going to get. I guess we can just hope that he is not shown at a point of no return and is portrayed as a positive character.