Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't think Viren is psychotic. I think these news reports are elaborating the story. Kinshuk himself said that Viren is passionate and whatever he does is for his love.

I think Viren will be passionate and possessive so he'll probably get jealous faster than most, but I think Nivi needs someone whose always going to hold on to her. So far, she's been abandoned by people she loved: her mom, dad, Sid, and Divya.

I think Viren's possessiveness will make Nivi feel even more wanted than she already is with Viren and soon she will realize not only his haq over her, but hers over him and will have no problem asking him who he's giving what gift too.

I think that when Nivi finally admits that she's in love with Viren, sparks will fly and it'll be amazing.. that moment will be worth the torturous wait that Viren is handling so patiently. Woh kehte hain na.. sabr ka phal hamesha meeta hota hain. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Rahm - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like an article said NivRen love track is the trump card of the show so  i believe (or infact hope) they dont ruin this by turning Viren negative in a bad way... They do worry about TRP's dont they... For sure even i wont be able to bear Viren torturing the poor soul intentionally or unintentionally....
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xaviara

Rach, since Kinshuk said Viren is a passionate lover, and he is the new face of a hero, that is another thing wjhich makes me believe that whatever psychotic or obsessed behavior we are going to see it going to be towards himself, and not anyone else, because this is Nivi's story and her journey, so I feel that the reason they have turned Viren into an obsessed lover is to show that Nivi is indeed a woman of substance who will understand her husband's pain, heal his emotional wounds and cure him of his insecurities and obsessive behavior with her care and attention and it will be all because of her love for him, which she will slowly realize on her own.

Also I don't think RS can show Viren being cruel or hurting anyone, especially Nivi and expect her to understand and love him !! She will only do so if he ends up hurting himself and that too because of her, and I feel that is when she we try and figure out Viren and get to know him ! After that, there will be no looking back for Nivi, her sole priority will be Viren and then anyone else !! Won't that be opposite of what is going on now ? Right now everyone is priority for Nivi except Viren and his obsessive behavior will change that !!!

Navi jaan.... we are so much alike... @bold - I have been thinking about this since yesterday after reading the article. That is why I said I was confused and did not know what to make out of it. But this thought has been going in my mind and I was also thinking that maybe this is what will make transition of Nivi into "Woman of substance". This obsessive nature of her husband will make her take charge of the situation and cure her husband with her love and trust. She will be with him all through and give him everything he has been craving for. SO, this is going to be her journey. We have seen some groW*H in her character since the day her dad was insulted and now the main change will happen now when she will realize what Viren is going through.
I am excited about KC segment and we will see 2 dance segments for NiVren and maybe in dream sequence we will see how romantic he is and maybe we will start to see his obsessive nature... 
BTW, just loved your analysis and thoughts...too good.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rahm

I don't think Viren is psychotic. I think these news reports are elaborating the story. Kinshuk himself said that Viren is passionate and whatever he does is for his love.

I think Viren will be passionate and possessive so he'll probably get jealous faster than most, but I think Nivi needs someone whose always going to hold on to her. So far, she's been abandoned by people she loved: her mom, dad, Sid, and Divya.

I think Viren's possessiveness will make Nivi feel even more wanted than she already is with Viren and soon she will realize not only his haq over her, but hers over him and will have no problem asking him who he's giving what gift too.

I think that when Nivi finally admits that she's in love with Viren, sparks will fly and it'll be amazing.. that moment will be worth the torturous wait that Viren is handling so patiently. Woh kehte hain na.. sabr ka phal hamesha meeta hota hain. πŸ˜‰

Glad to see you here, Rahm.

Exactly, you have just put my thoughts in words, dear.😊
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
1st part ...
cc thinking abt 1st pendant...nivren goes out...V takes N to hospitall but she refuse to see NT saying she dont want to break kasam...last time she did only to save her dadi...(V fell more in luv with her - its in his luk) she smiles n on his qns tells its only coz of him she's smiling now...he's happy....VD makes sargi n thali 4 DD...V comes n a cute scene follows between VN n V-DD....DD chases him away...VD asks abt N's thali dat time CC comes...VD repeats qns but she leaves...all r sad...N feels sad n leaves..DD is sad 4 her...
Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
2nd part...
VD-DD brings thali to N's roomm....an emotional scene between 3...DD in gud self...
shud see d next VN scene...
N luking 4 sari to wear 4 KC...V comes n questions her decision to do Kc...he's trying to make her acknowledge her feelings...but she manages to get out of it...
i feel scene is bit serious..maybe its only effect of d article...but V is not romancing he's luking bit serious...
N said she's doing it as duty...finally V said one day'll come wen u'll do it  in name of luv...(wen'll dat day comeπŸ˜”)
ashred12 thumbnail
3rd part....
N gets ready early morn...she adjusts V's sheet n pillow den in sleep he turns 2wrds  her...he's smiling in sleep n seeing dat she has an unconscious mini smile....she luks at him 4 sometime n leaves...in SD room D luks at S n leaves to give NT's dupatta to N...DD sees dat dey r sleeping seperate...no V in room...(dat explains d precap....finally!!)
N is praying at d home mandir wen she hears some sound n reaches storeroom..2 sargi thali n a diya r kept dere n some1 is watching her inside....worried she goes downstairs...dey show CC coming fm kitchen...VD asks N to bring thali n she says its in storeroom...camera focuses lil bit on YD...she sends VD up n just like kurta case...den DD comes n calls dem down..

precap-yday's repeated...

i'm 1000% sure dis MP is YD's idea....
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Morning/Good Evening girls. I still have to go through few pages, but I saw that there an article on KC. I can't wait to see it.

Navz how are you feeling now hun? I hope you are feeling better today.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think husbands of female fans will be really mad at these serial hero, who always keep KC fast with their better half. Because we all think it's so romantic. πŸ˜†

I am not married but really want to know how many husband in real life do this? I know there will be few.

I am really excited about Monday and today it's just thursday. But it is good news that sequence is going to be on monday so we are not anticipating any heart attack till then. πŸ˜†
ashred12 thumbnail
ketty v had 3 nivren scenes 2day....u shud see d 2nd nivren scene...viren is becoming serious little by little...n last one...smiling in sleep...luks so cute...no wonder she smilied unknowningly....but she became serious soon....