Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I find it hard to believe that Viren is the stalker, as the fire was really dangerous and she could have died. Also, why would he destroy the chain he gave her? I am also assuming that he was already at boarding school when Bhuvan died, so he may not know about the phone call. He knows he died in a fire, but details like the phone call before, would anyone have bothered to tell a child about it? So calling on that phone when she is in the room...... i don't know.

I also think Nivi is beginning to see the extent of his love, because of his janam janam ka dialogue.

Still the track will be awesome, and if Viren is the new face of DKP heroes, then he cant really turn out totally bad.

What if CC gives the pendant to Divya and says this is for you as Nivi already has one?
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Millie that's what initially he showed subtle hints of his obsession which we ignored (some people considered it as revenge, some as love but very few consider it as obsession and bani was one of them as we didn't want to see that side of him). Everything just in front of us and we were moving in wrong directions. Now its clear what ever is happening at back is Viren only or possibly he is just stalking and there is other Obsessive hater (JAAL who planned fire incident, ranshacked the room etc)

Rachna, I don't know but my heart and mind both are not accepting that Viren will be very harmful psycotic lover. Yes I accept that he is obssessive lover who is craving for her attention and love other than that he is not dangerous. And I am hoping CT's will not show him as dangerous sought of lover and I don't want him to get killed at the end as you guys were saying in other posts that's how a psycotic lover's life ends.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok girls, I am off let me cool off, if not mera bheja fry hojayega. See you all tomorrow.
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey girls, I was watching marriage confrontation scene and if you guys can watch it notice how when CC tries to seperate NivRen's hands look in his eyes the junoon and the way he just pulls away CC hand by force. At that time we thought it just he is mad at his mom but now if we see it looks completely different.

@ Milee: every thing Viren says during the marriage episodes now makes sense. You know that it's not revenge, but rather it's his obsession and fear of losing Nivi. I have been watching all of NivRen's scenes and putting them in context of today's article (I'm sure the rest of you are doing the same thing too). RS really pulled a fast one on us. I just hope he continues to give us pleasant surprises regarding the pair. I wonder if Viren's obsession will be like Rudra's with Pihu (from the drama Sangini)? I mean he has his good and caring moments, but when it comes to Pihu he acts rashly, granted this pair too is married to other people, but their spouses are their opposites and have calming effects on them, so maybe Nivi is the key to over come Viren's insecurities. 

Also, if you think about NivRen's room being torn apart and the pendant Viren gave Nivi that's broken, it kind of makes sense that Viren would do that b/c in the scene before he learned that Nivi made aloo parathas that are Sid's favorite dish. However, what I can't reconcile is Viren leaving the bloody kurta for Nivi or trying to set her on fire. That has to be someone else.

As for the Radha/Kishan locket that CC is going to give Nivi, that is definitely going to cause some problems. 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Zarmeen actually you are right CCBM these 2 families full of obsessive people of their kind oh god I know showing a obsessive lover is its kind of story. But in that case one should atleast maintain other non-obsessive lover. Nivi exprienced all obsessive people in the family and a husband too (I can watch till they not show to highest extent).

</div>
<div>
Ashly actually they will show Viren as stalker as it is the one of characterstic of psycotic lover. He wants Nivi all the time with him only. But that fire incident is creating doubt except everything he does is possible.</font>

but wat abt photoframe, room ransacking, kurta n dat phone..?? God.. Dis CTs r driving all mad..
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rachna, I don't know but my heart and mind both are not accepting that Viren will be very harmful psycotic lover. Yes I accept that he is obssessive lover who is craving for her attention and love other than that he is not dangerous. And I am hoping CT's will not show him as dangerous sought of lover and I don't want him to get killed at the end as you guys were saying in other posts that's how a psycotic lover's life ends.

Hey my darlings, im extremly late sorry but had personal problems so not feeling too well, quite upset but i couldnt hold my self back from this thread. Hopefully chatting with u guys will make my mood better. Anyways OMG im getting shocks one after another the article was a shocker. Viren as obsessive lover?? even though i havnt got around reading all ur post but i agree with u milee, i also am not able to accept the fact that viren will be behind anything to be harmful. OMG im verry scared about this new twist but im with u milee i also think he will not turn dangerous, well hopefully not.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arre yaar yeh kya ho gaya. Meaning of my all favorite Nivren scenes have been changed after that article.

All four scene of wedding confrontation, when Viren goes to ask for Nivi's hand, playing flute after his confession. Now i can only see Viren's craziness. It is amazing how a simple revelation in article can give you a total different perspective of the same situation. Oh god save me, I am looking for his madness in every scene now. ðŸ˜”

gmann2010 thumbnail

Ok girls, I am off let me cool off, if not mera bheja fry hojayega. See you all tomorrow.

Good night Milee, see you tomorrow. My mind has stop working too.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

Hey my darlings, im extremly late sorry but had personal problems so not feeling too well, quite upset but i couldnt hold my self back from this thread. Hopefully chatting with u guys will make my mood better. Anyways OMG im getting shocks one after another the article was a shocker. Viren as obsessive lover?? even though i havnt got around reading all ur post but i agree with u milee, i also am not able to accept the fact that viren will be behind anything to be harmful. OMG im verry scared about this new twist but im with u milee i also think he will not turn dangerous, well hopefully not.

Hey Shova. What is happening with you? I hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself.

Yup today we all are high on Viren's obsessiveness. His being psycho lover turned all of us obsessive about his old scenes and we are looking for clues what we have missed or misinterpreted before. 😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Arre yaar yeh kya ho gaya. Meaning of my all favorite Nivren scenes have been changed after that article.

All four scene of wedding confrontation, when Viren goes to ask for Nivi's hand, playing flute after his confession. Now i can only see Viren's craziness. It is amazing how a simple revelation in article can give you a total different perspective of the same situation. Oh god save me, I am looking for his madness in every scene now. ðŸ˜”

Ketty darling calm down now everything will be fine i think we r all thinking too much about the article and lets just wait till everything is slowly reveled. I think it will be fine. I know exactly what u mean by that all the old scenes now just seems like viren's crazyness i also see the same way but i still have a pinch of hope that the CTs will make us proud and happy to be  a Viren and Nivi fan. Just have faith and all will be well.