Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rachu, are you trying to do PhD on psychotic disorder or what. Relax dear, as Zarmeen said we will wait and watch. Remember this is Nivi's story and he is her hero and even in the article they said Viren will be the new face of hero in DKP(something like that. So don't you worry too much lets just wait and watch.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Rachu, are you trying to do PhD on psychotic disorder or what. Relax dear, as Zarmeen said we will wait and watch. Remember this is Nivi's story and he is her hero and even in the article they said Viren will be the new face of hero in DKP(something like that. So don't you worry too much lets just wait and watch.

I think Millie yes actually in CCBM unfortunately all the 4 protagonist in one or other forms are pyscotic.

Nivi tries to cut herself from the feeling of love (very minor case of obsessiveness)

Sid felt hurt when Nivi rejected him and was trying to commit suiside but showed is obsessiveness in front (Suisidal egoistic obsessiveness)

Divya possessive and actually jealous and in no time will try to isolate Sid from family (Higher level of obsessiveness)

Viren actual obsessive show very calm exterior hides all his pains but stalking, creating problems at back (which earlier we though revenge is due to obsessiveness highest form of obsessiveness)
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

I think Millie yes actually in CCBM unfortunately all the 4 protagonist in one or other forms are pyscotic.

Nivi tries to cut herself from the feeling of love (very minor case of obsessiveness)

Sid felt hurt when Nivi rejected him and was trying to commit suiside but showed is obsessiveness in front (Suisidal egoistic obsessiveness)

Divya possessive and actually jealous and in no time will try to isolate Sid from family (Higher level of obsessiveness)

Viren actual obsessive show very calm exterior hides all his pains but stalking, creating problems at back (which earlier we though revenge is due to obsessiveness highest form of obsessiveness)

in CCBM all the characters r obssessive except for NT daadi, Yash, and BS:

HL: Obssessive with her daughter's happiness and does not c anything beyond her daughetrs happiness.

PT: Obssessed for Soods or the rich people that does not think himself so whatver is told to him by Soods he believs them blindly.

CC & JW: Obssessed to destroy Sharmas and with the property and money.

Kehsav: Obssessed with his hatred towards the Jawahar and CC that he does not realsie the goodness of his daughter.

YD; Obssessed with her status and hatred towards Keshav.

VD: Obssessed for being nice  that she does not even raise the voice against the wrong doings in the house. And in my opinion those people r also wrong and equally sinner who does not raise voice against the injustice and wrong doings.

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NivRenFan

I have still not come out of the shock about today's article . It was as though i found out that my husband is Psychotic😆

KM saying unconventional love story now makes sense but since he said its a love story i am hoping that he remains positive though being obssessive. He has always put Nivi before himself so there is no way he will hurt Nivi..

God knows how they will treat his character and how the story is going to move forward. About Precap God knows what Nivi is going to tell Divya. I hope she says the truth and the rift track ends there and DD too becomes Nivi's support in the family.... since CC to sudharne wali hai nahin... I think now CC will try to create misunderstanding between NivRen too...

does V know abt d first pendant? If CC tries, as she dont know dat V knows abt SN, her plan is gonna backfire very hard.. If it'll bring out his real side, CC 's gonna've a hard time escaping fm him..
milee1014 thumbnail
Hey girls, I was watching marriage confrontation scene and if you guys can watch it notice how when CC tries to seperate NivRen's hands look in his eyes the junoon and the way he just pulls away CC hand by force. At that time we thought it just he is mad at his mom but now if we see it looks completely different.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

does V know abt d first pendant? If CC tries, as she dont know dat V knows abt SN, her plan is gonna backfire very hard.. If it'll bring out his real side, CC 's gonna've a hard time escaping fm him..

Ashly I am not sure about the pendant but I am sure ki if Viren ever see his mom harming Nivi then she will see his wrath.
I just posted something about that if we see his reaction when his mom tries to seperate NivRen's hands in the marriage confrontation scene oh God he looks like fire is spitting from his eyes.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

That reminds me, what do you guys think CC will do with pendant thing?

Will she give it to Nivi? Or will Viren give it to Nivi? Something is cooking in her crooked mind. If she tells about Sid ordered one couple of months ago, that will just add more fuel in already volcanic mind DD. Is there any other way she can get back to Nivi?
Zarmeen actually you are right CCBM these 2 families full of obsessive people of their kind oh god I know showing a obsessive lover is its kind of story. But in that case one should atleast maintain other non-obsessive lover. Nivi exprienced all obsessive people in the family and a husband too (I can watch till they not show to highest extent).
Ashly actually they will show Viren as stalker as it is the one of characterstic of psycotic lover. He wants Nivi all the time with him only. But that fire incident is creating doubt except everything he does is possible.
Millie that's what initially he showed subtle hints of his obsession which we ignored (some people considered it as revenge, some as love but very few consider it as obsession and bani was one of them as we didn't want to see that side of him). Everything just in front of us and we were moving in wrong directions. Now its clear what ever is happening at back is Viren only or possibly he is just stalking and there is other Obsessive hater (JAAL who planned fire incident, ranshacked the room etc)
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Millie that's what initially he showed subtle hints of his obsession which we ignored (some people considered it as revenge, some as love but very few consider it as obsession and bani was one of them as we didn't want to see that side of him). Everything just in front of us and we were moving in wrong directions. Now its clear what ever is happening at back is Viren only or possibly he is just stalking and there is other Obsessive hater (JAAL who planned fire incident, ranshacked the room etc)

Actually Rach room ransacked can be done by Viren coz he might have been upset the Nivi did not waer the pendant that he gifted her so probably he broke it and ransancked teh room.