Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Aashvee beautiful analysis sweetie. You have provided comic relief I needed. Loved your take on CC-JW-YD scene, it was hilarious. Can't stop laughing.  🤗

@All

One thing I wanted to add about Divya, I know I said that she is so lucky, but then I was thinking and realize that she has love from MIL and her sister, but still she doesn't have love of her husband. Sid cares for her but still doesn't love her. In that case Nivi is more fortunate than her as she might not have love of MIL or anyone else for that matter but her husband loves her like crazy and that should cover for everyone else's  love.

I have two question from today's episode.

1. did Viren hear what his parents talking about? He was there before even CC finish her sentence.

2. Why Dadaji think Viren did a mistake by marrying Nivi? Doesn't Viren have a right to be happy. It was Nivi's choice not to marry Sid.Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aashvee 🤗 what a lovely analysis with ur comic touch. It was too good. I wish CT's could bring in abit of comic touch like u do in ur analysis.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow ashvee what a analysis loved each and every part keep it up jaan. Ketty dadaji wanted Nivi to marry Sid not Viren because they loved each other and CC manipulated the wish. He has nothing against Viren (he may be little worried about his behaviour) and wants him to be happy. It was injustice on Nivi, Viren and Sid Divya that's it. 
I was reading about pyscotic love I got these points and they exactly matches with Viren's Behaviour.

Now compare this with a love addiction.

In many cases, it is one sided love. A person who suffers from obsessive love disorder may actually start feeling attached to the person he is attracted to, without even knowing them. The initial feelings of attraction are so strong that the addicted person starts to idolize the other person. The obsessed person starts thinking that only this one person in the entire world can make him happy. For him, this new person in his life is absolutely perfect, with no flaws whatsoever. In obsessive love addiction, it does not take long for a person to lose touch with reality. Such a person lives in his illusionary world and due to his obsessive attachment, may experience a lot of suffering or may resort to unacceptable behaviors. (This case more or less look like Viren's obsession right now)

Another case of love addiction is what we see in relationships. When one of the partners becomes so possessive of the other, that he makes it almost impossible for the other one to live freely. The obsessive partner starts to control the life of the other, gets jealous without any rhyme or reason and may try to isolate his partner from all friends and family. (This case more or less look like Divya's obsession right now)

Knowing about the love addiction symptoms is very important so that steps can be taken to get over this relationship issue. Here are the most commonly observed love addiction symptoms.
'A string of unsuccessful relationships
'Inability to survive without a relationship, leading to one relationship after another
'Lack of care, love and attention during childhood
'A lot of anger inside due to abnormal childhood
'Hiding sensitivity, emotionality and pain from others
'A feeling of loneliness and detachment from everybody
'Inability to trust anyone
'Perceiving sex and love as being equal to basic needs such as food
'Living a double life
'Trying to control and manipulate others
'Avoiding all kinds of problems
'Using love, relationships and sex to compensate for failures in life or to get over pain
'Readiness to do, give up or sacrifice anything to hold on to a relationship
'Maintaining a calm exterior to hide the inner turmoil, anxiety and depression
'Displaying a high risk behavior
'Possessing a frantic personality
'Willing to indulge in sex in return for love

As soon as the love addiction symptoms are recognized, one should start seeking obsessive love treatment. As love addiction is a way to get over one's feelings of inadequacy, emptiness and loneliness, an addicted person should try and get engaged in activities which add meaning to his life. Taking up a hobby and working for people in need are some of the ways to beat this addiction. Building bonds with friends and nurturing relationships with one's family, instead of solely depending upon the romantic partner for emotional fulfillment will do wonders for love addicts. However, getting over any mental illness, on one's own, is almost impossible. Moreover, a person might suffer from love addiction withdrawal symptoms too. So, going in for psychotherapy should definitely be looked at, to treat this disorder and to ensure healthy relationships in the future!

Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
It is fitting appropriatly on VIREN so this mean that stalker is also Viren who is after Nivi everytime doing these kind of things.

When feelings are not reciprocated in love, life can be tough for a while and that is but natural. How people react to rejection in love, speaks a lot about them. This is the point where a man or woman is tested. A person could let go or he could keep holding on. This is the point where love can transform, into an obsessive love addiction, when one decides to keep holding on.
It transforms into an irrational desire to own that person at all costs. An obsessive love addiction is the result of an ego being hurt and not a heart. When ego raises its ugly head, love is replaced by a desire to conquer and possess a person. Then a rejected lover can resort to stalking, violence and cause a lot of trouble.Obsessive love and stalking are always part of the pattern.

The people who are prone to show obsessive behavior in relationships, are the ones who have been deprived of love early on in their life. They are the ones who are vulnerable to an obsessive love disorder. They are usually deprived of the love and care that a person should get in his childhood. They usually turn out to be tough but cynical loners, who hide a soft and insecure mind under a tough exterior. They usually put up a lot of defenses so that nobody is able to invade their soft and emotional side.

When somebody does reach in and get through their defenses, they find the love that they have been deprived of for so long. They find their world in the person, who is their new found love. What they have gotten after so long, they hold on to, very tightly! That is where the problem of obsessive behavior starts. They become extremely possessive about that person and demand that their partners be with them all the time. They literally smother their partners with love. The partner doesn't get enough of personal space and time. They are exasperated usually in providing the love of a mother and a lover at the same time. The obsessive lover does not have a life besides them, but the partners may have a life of their own. Slowly, the partner starts feeling suffocated in the relationship and he/she wants to put an end to it. This is because the possessiveness turns it into an abusive relationship at times.

When these obsessive lovers are dumped finally, they cannot get over it, because they do not want to get over it. It is like their world has been taken away and they will fight to get it back. As I mentioned earlier, after that point, its no longer love. It is just a selfish, irrational desire to conquer a person. This is what leads to an obsessive love addiction. This may not always be the scenario which leads to an obsessive love relationship but in most cases it is.
Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

You are right Asya generally Obsessive lovers don't have happy ending leading to the separation if you remember movie preety and anil kapoor where preety was obsessed with Anil and in the end leave him so that he can marry his lady love. I don't want them to end this like this.

I remember that movie now and yes I agree, I too don't want that type of a filmy ending. I know that this is fiction too, but is nothing sacred in this world any more? Can't people change and be redeemed? I think with Nivi's love and support Viren can change. Also, after watching the CC & Viren episode on Monday, I thought of the movie Gupt with Kajol where she too is obsessed and in that movie she kills any body who threatens her love with Bobby Deol. I don't Viren to be a killer either!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Rach Jaani I think u r going tooo much in details. We have yet to c what kind of obssessive lover do they show him. If they just show him obssessed then it should be fine but if they show him Physco then we'll go from there. But it is too early to analyse the character as he did show some shades of being obssessive but he has also been able to compose himself too. So we have to c before we analyse anything. As u  urself said that in Deewana SRK was shown as obssessive lover. I do remeber that movie very clearly that in the beginning he was writing her name on his arm and then following her everywhere but later he was the best and was always there for his lady love. So lets c how Viren's character turn out until then enjoy the show. Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
Zarmeen agree with you but till now every symptom and detail matching with his character only like:

He is loner with a tough exterior like nothing matters to him
He had a rough childhood
His dialogs Main haar nahi manunga aur Nivi hi meri manzil hai
He is living a double life and hiding all his pain vulnerability behind his smile
He does idolize Nivi and is always ready to leave anything for her.

Everything is indicating he is a obsessive lover (Though it is a serial don't know to which extent RS will take it).

Stalking is actually been done on Nivi so it has to be him.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Zarmeen agree with you but till now every symptom and detail matching with his character only like:

He is loner with a tough exterior like nothing matters to him
He had a rough childhood
His dialogs Main haar nahi manunga aur Nivi hi meri manzil hai
He is living a double life and hiding all his pain vulnerability behind his smile
He does idolize Nivi and is always ready to leave anything for her.

Everything is indicating he is a obsessive lover (Though it is a serial don't know to which extent RS will take it).

Stalking is actually been done on Nivi so it has to be him.

So was SRK in deewana but it was not negative. So lets c how they shape up the character.
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

So was SRK in deewana but it was not negative. So lets c how they shape up the character.

Sure Zarmeen let see how they turn it actually I gave this description because I got curious how person like Viren can be obsessive lover but after seeing this I got to know how and moreover it is the worst they can go to and can even show subtle obsessiveness. I don't know how they are going to develop it. Now I think they will open the stalker and MP to us if not that means there is something more to it.