Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: milee1014

arey yaar, kahan gaye sab log. No discussion of the episode yet.

Navi,Anju,Zarmeen,Rachu,Ketty,Sauji,Shova,Aashvee,Faiza,Ashly,Suchi(I know she won't be here) & Mahi has exams. sab kay sab kahan gaye? Are you all scared of Viren's psychotic behaviour or what?😆

I had to step out, let me watch the episode and be back with my thoughts.

Milee waiting for your views on today's episode. I liked today's episode. And loved the way Dadaji blasted CC. CC, JW, and YD's faces were worth watching. I wonder what YD was thinking at that time. Viren was so happy that finally someone in Sood family loves Nivi and accept her as Bahu with whole heart. Now a days Divya's face only shows one expression, just like Sid's before wedding. Looking at her face leaves a disgusting expression on my face. 

Dadaji and Nivi Scene was emotional, Dadaji loves Nivi just like NT dadi. But I would have loved if Nivi said something more rather than just Viren is my husband and I have accepted that. I thought that guy deserves little more than that.

I liked Nivren scene today, it was nice that Nivi was smiling and wasn't mad at Viren for playing with her. She was little upset seeing that gift but just move it on side, Viren didn't see that's bad. But when he asked why she is not asking question, i loved the way she explained to him, he didn't look that sad afterwords. I was thinking during that convo that this guy wants her wife to be as pagal as him, but i think one psychotic lover is enough in relationship. ðŸ˜† 

Sorry my post is jumbled just like my thoughts. ðŸ˜†

And Milee I am actually looking forward to see Viren as Psychotic lover.  ðŸ˜‰ See I am a very good girl and being good girl I always like bad guys. ðŸ˜‰

gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Wait.. I watched the whole episode today but when did Divya think/ say that?

It was in precap sweetie. Divya said she is not happy at all and she doesn't understand why Nivi came to Sood house and married Viren. She asked Nivi to tell the truth and she took Nivi's hand and kept it on her head.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry guys but you are forgetting one one I too have exam today so was preparing for that didn't want to get phsycotic in exams right. I will leave in half an hour
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Sorry guys but you are forgetting one one I too have exam today so was preparing for that didn't want to get phsycotic in exams right. I will leave in half an hour

Good luck Rach. I used be a nervous rack before every exams even though I have prepared well. And as a kid i hated maths (love numbers now though), used to get nightmares about algebra. ðŸ˜†

I can see you and Mahi are not like that. Well talk to you after your exam.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Good luck Rachna... do well and no Viren thoughts..
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: milee1014

arey yaar, kahan gaye sab log. No discussion of the episode yet.

Navi,Anju,Zarmeen,Rachu,Ketty,Sauji,Shova,Aashvee,Faiza,Ashly,Suchi(I know she won't be here) & Mahi has exams. sab kay sab kahan gaye? Are you all scared of Viren's psychotic behaviour or what?😆

I had to step out, let me watch the episode and be back with my thoughts.

Hi Milee, I am here and reading all posts.. Still getting over the jhatkedar article... DO not know what to make out of it. My head is not clear hence trying to be silent. I do not want to turn into pyschotic as I have kids and hubby 😆 so trying to be away. I have watched the episode and thinking what to write...
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rachu, Good Luck sweetie. When does your vacation start or atleast you can peacefully talk to us about NivRen and our psychotic behaviour towards NivRen.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have still not come out of the shock about today's article . It was as though i found out that my husband is Psychotic ðŸ˜†

KM saying unconventional love story now makes sense but since he said its a love story i am hoping that he remains positive though being obssessive. He has always put Nivi before himself so there is no way he will hurt Nivi..

God knows how they will treat his character and how the story is going to move forward. About Precap God knows what Nivi is going to tell Divya. I hope she says the truth and the rift track ends there and DD too becomes Nivi's support in the family.... since CC to sudharne wali hai nahin... I think now CC will try to create misunderstanding between NivRen too...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone who is having exams a BIGGGGGG

GOOOD LUCK From me

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Milee, I am here and reading all posts.. Still getting over the jhatkedar article... DO not know what to make out of it. My head is not clear hence trying to be silent. I do not want to turn into pyschotic as I have kids and hubby 😆 so trying to be away. I have watched the episode and thinking what to write...

Hey Anju, I know my husband already said I am getting so obssessed and wants to block the site.😆 I told him not to worry I am obsessed with him more than NivRen.😆

Today's episode was really good actually after so long we got to see Nivi's wide smile.
Anju, I am not worried about the article at all, because as I told in my other post that we already knew he was madly in love with her and can do anything for her, he is not harming kind of a guy. He is a person with golden heart but have a craving for love which is deprived in his whole life and want to get it from his wife and he knows Nivi's character that loving and caring is in her nature.
And as Kinshuk said in the article its all about his love for Nivi, if we think its psychotic its our view. He also said their love story is unconventional, this is what he meant I think. He is very passionate about her and at the same time she is shielding her heart but slowly she will fall for him and he will make sure she will fall for him then she will bring him back to normalcy. Until then I think we will see this obsessive kind of love, he does not want to loose her love for anything. Later on when their marriage life starts it will be different because they have so much mess to clear up and my view is that is what Kinshuk meant when he says about 2011. I don't know if I made any sense but this is what I think and I am still positive about it and as we know from teh begining that his character is grey, for me it means he is not completely negative like a villain but not completely postive like a traditional hero, he is in between if requires he will act as bad guy. But not to Nivi for Nivi he is always will be good complete positive.