Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alieeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
even if viren is psycho ....he luvs nivi he can never think of burning her or her sis as he said that i cant see even a shikan on your forehead so how can he hurt her or hurt the people she loves ...................although he can be psycho enough to get himself hurt saving nivi
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

No I think everything Viren is doing to get her attention. I think he is very intelligent and normal otherwise but obsessive in love:

1. Disappearance: To show his importance in her life
2. Saree-fire incedent: were done against Divya out of jealousy as she got what Nivi should have and planned carefully (actually he was jealous and put fire for Divya knowing that she will go to lit deepak and moreover he was so scared when YD asked her to lit the diya).
3. Room ranshaked even the gift to see whether it has any effect on Nivi.
4. Scaring and stalking her so that she can come running to him (That's why he was never present at those places)
5. Jealousy
He is only phsycotic in the house to those things to check reaction on Nivi. That's why I am saying he is going tobe dangerous for Nivi. Halaki JAAL got right answer in form of mad son who is against them due to their dushman ki beti. Now I am really doubtful was the idea of Nivi marrying Viren was good or worst step of her life. I don't understand why Nivi always have to bear with all that.
Everything we see standing for truth was actually standing for love whether wrong or right. I think he has a past may be girl left him heartbroken and he tried to commit suicide. He told her jitna dard usne tumhe diya hai utna dard tum bhi usse do aur use bhoolne na do.
He gave pain to that girl and now he was using Nivi to give pain to Sid as he too gave pain to Viren by snatching dadaji so taking revenge for both Nivi and Viren. Oh I am all scared now. Now it feels like he hates Sid too and will try to harm him as well.

But Rach the article says that he is obssessed with Nivi. A guy or a Physcho cannot be obssessed with 2 girls. Nivi is the only girl in his life and past we have to c but I'm 200% sure that he does not have any girl in the past. He became psycho just for craving for love and attention whcih he never got and probably that's y also he tried to commit sucide. Jaani Don't worry in the artcile it also says that Kinshuk has said that Viren is a passionate lover There is a difference between passionate and obssessed so we have to c and then go from there
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

One more thing we have seen obsessive lovers or phsycotic lovers in many serials who hurt their own lover or partner and always are very suspecious about them, keep them scared instead of loved but these qualities are not shown in him till now he looked like very patient with Nivi and everyone oh god its really scary man. So RS gave 2 trials to Nivi in form Sid and Divya as to how to handle suicidal people as she had to get person whom she needs to handle continuously. I think he always had 2 shades in personality anger when she refuse and then control this anger. But this won't last long as his phsycosis will show signs now and they will be scary and will put Nivi on edge always. Earlier I was longing of his nearness with Nivi and now dreading (I must say one thing he is very patient Phsycotic then).

I think if he is obsessive lover or passoniate lover if he overhear dadaji and Nivi convo he will try to commit suicide so better he doen't hear that as it will become more trouble for Nivi.

rach don't worry he willnot urt Nivi coz remeber when he came back and CC was throwing Nivi out of the house. He clearly said that nobody has the right to harm his wife not even him and also on the wedding day confrontation he said twice that Nivi is abt to become his wife and he will not tolerate anybody hurting her or causing any harm to her. So jaani relax
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls what a nice name for the thread. Loved it.... Also liked from now till eternity too ðŸ˜Š

Have to go through all your posts and will join the discussion. I am sure you all are discussing about the latest article .......
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alieeeee

even if viren is psycho ....he luvs nivi he can never think of burning her or her sis as he said that i cant see even a shikan on your forehead so how can he hurt her or hurt the people she loves ...................although he can be psycho enough to get himself hurt saving nivi

I know may be as every characterstic is present in all the characters but all 4 have for different people. Nivi is obsessed with her family specially Divya can do anything for her but she is more like sacrifice herself then harm others.

Sid and Divya: Obsessed about their love but their obsession is not dangrous for anyone

Viren: Highly obsessed for his dadaji and Nivi and can harm others too,

So quite possible there are 2 mad peoples too in the samehouse or I can say complete Mad house now.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@sharma.nat.... i'm sure he wont hurt nivi...n i'm very sure he's not d stalker...also i think wen he said abt hurting back, he was thinking of his family, esp. his parents....
can i know ur name?...i'm ashly...

its already a madhouse with CC's backfiring plans....well, most of them....
Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
Nahi zarmeen now don't analyze anything as everytime we say something and everytime we get biggest shocker. Till now they have shown positive side of Viren and now they will show Negative side of him.
I think he left Nivi to check his importance in her life  he wanted her to miss him, need him but never thought that his mother would throw her out. He never wants to hurt Nivi but to get her attention he will unintentionally hurt her hard.
Originally posted by: ashred12

@sharma.nat.... i'm sure he wont hurt nivi...n i'm very sure he's not d stalker...also i think wen he said abt hurting back, he was thinking of his family, esp. his parents....

can i know ur name?...i'm ashly...

its already a madhouse with CC's backfiring plans....well, most of them....

HEY Ashly I am rachna, rach or rachu. Learn one thing from CCBM never be sure of anything. Secondly if you really want him not to hurt her say he will hurt her. Because everytime you predict something and it go exact opposite. Sometime back I replied in some thread how can he be protector and destructor more Is he insane. Now the story will be about him and Nivi and no JAAL, YD etc will be involved in negative way.
As he will be negative and positive for her. he will first create problems and then solve for her. Then how Nivi is going to cure him with love and affection.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi rach...i know dey gives d opposite but still....but i wonder if nivi 'll be able to bear it...coz evenif she saw 2 cases b4, viren is d extreme case....is dis y he said d time dialogue??? dat he knows his state n wants her to fall 4 him b4 she knows it so dat she wont be scared away....????
also yday's "ur hatred made my love stronger" dialogue is haunting me..does dat mean his family's hatred 4 nivi 'll bring out his hidden self????
 ðŸ˜•
imagining CC's reaction wen she knows abt her son's state...she still dont know d extent...
i wish viren catches d mystery person soon so we'll get some peace....after reading d article, i cant wait to see wat he 'll do to dat person....
Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nivi will have be really mature and sensitive towards Viren when his obsessiveness is revealed before her. Poor girl just what she needs one more obsessed person with suicidal tendencies.