Troubled Hearts with Immense Love !! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Anu...love you for this post. I can never get enough of LTL. And I love the fact that we get a hundred different interpretations for a single episode from different people. Your post rocks. Love the way you've analyzed each scene so deep.

I loved the whole episode. Every bit of drama. LTL has always been dramatic. The most defining moments have always had that sensational touch. I don't know about the others, but this is some drama I am not gonna miss. I can see the battlelines being drawn now. The Kala-Naku tussle for Dutta's plate was a harbinger of that, y'day. Kala thinks she's almost there, at the zenith. I want her to stay in her dreamland for a while. Oh, what a fall it's gonna be! I just can't wait for the denouement now.

And the last ten minutes...sigh...TaSha heaven. Loved the way you've described each moment. ⭐️

How do they do it, every single time?! Other couples prance around, have hot eyelocks, get intimate/cute/seductive/ugh and do what not. TaSha only have to talk. Or be in the same room for the scene to be meaningful. There is so much in each gesture. And even when they talk, it's never a declaration of undying love or a grand sacrifice. Like someone said, love is about the simplest, everyday moments. Every TaSha scene has had something magical about it. Every dialogue touches something deep in you. Like Sara said, it is something that can only be felt.

To take a theme like the third angle, and the husband suspecting the wife and turn it into something so utterly beautiful....only the LTL CVs could do this! I am awed. Humbled. He loves her. HE LOVES HER. Oh boy, I cannot just contain my excitement. Every expression of his screamed it out loud, that he loves her. Why is he fighting it so hard?! Why? Why? Why! There was this moment when she stops talking and he starts to say something, but then decides not to. There was so much yearning and helplessness in  that moment. He wanted to reach out and hug her, tell her that he'd be there for her, but ulti khopdi to ulti hi rahegi.

When he said, ye uski marzi hai, wo chahe to is ghar me rahe, nahi to chali jae. I could only hear the first half. Why are you giving her a choice, D?! 😃 You sly devil. You want her to say, and yet will not admit it. The way he was looking at her when she left, oh boy, I hope he keeps looking at her like that every time he sees her, starting today. Chahe nazre churaye, par dekhe to sahi. It's like he's trying to read her face, trying to read whether she really loves him or is just playing him! He's half-child, half-man, and his vulnerability just makes me sigh in despair. You cannot help but fall in love with those expressive eyes and the sorrow and yearning they convey.
Edited by lizdarcy - 13 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful post Anu !!!
Chalo we have found one more thikana for our forum girls....  patil niwas 😆

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ccolaco

Anuuuuuuuuu...was so eagerly waiting for a post from you...finally got one

u knw even this line had stuck me wen he said "that day wont ever come" to Naku's question that say u dnt love me. I remembered the scsne wen Dutta had asked Naku wen she rejected his proposal tat tell me u dont love me and today Naku asking same question to D. last time Naku kept quiet on Dutta's question and tis time Dutta replied saying tat day wont ever come...wen i will stop loving you...wowwwww...these love birds r jst amazing

😆 I was abt to scrap this post after typing it all 😆. First of all it was damn late and i was sleepu by the end and secondly i didnt think i did justice in analysing the last scene. I wanted someone better to do the honors, but for some weird reason I posted. Glad u loved it 😳. Mission accomplished 😊
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Great Post Anu :)
Yup, the episode was amazing :) Loved the last scene to pieces and my heart broke into pieces looking Naku. She needs some serious wooing now, and Dutta coming after her. Knowing his ego though, he wont, lets see how the CVs play this track.
The two actors just surpassed all expectations with those painful eyes and choking voices. I really couldnt move while watching it for the first time. I didnt expect it and was quite surprised by the feel that scene had. I dont think i wrote even 10 % of what i felt. I really want someone better than me to analyse that scene. Its really worth it.
Originally posted by vaniabi

thanks  for  the  update  di..........
am  very  big  fan  of  ur  writing  n  ur  amazing  writer,u  describe  all  the  emotions  ,emoted  by  the  actors   very  well,i  liked  the  way  u  command  abt  their  acting  n  after  reading  ur  updates of  LTL,am  again  rewatch  the  episode  n  notices  the  place  which  ur  mentioning , n  even  for  the  expression   u   gave  me  the   meaningful   words,i  just  loved  ur  updates ......................love  u  di..........

Thank u and welcome to LTL forum. It feels so good that so many of the silent readers read my posts 😳.
Originally posted by shan2430

Anu...I am amazed at all all the small nuances that you notice in a scene:)Datta's walk, the way his head turns, his eyes..etc etc.. Iam again going to watch the last part of DN convo with yur insights :)

Anu : : Thanks buddy and I actually missed out some I felt. I really couldnt credit the actors as much as they deserved yesterday. Had a erally long day so was tired by the end. But glad u loved it.

I have to say the DN scene was touching..So much honesty, simplicity and depth....The dialogues were fab... Mahi did a great job...She displayed that utter helplessness - at being misunderstood, her pain at not being able to reach through Datta, his apparent indifference towards her.She is holding on desparately to her hope, which she finds is crumbling with datta not standing up for her character! Mishal's expressions are exemplary as always..

Anu : : Bang on.  The tears and the voices did the magic.

I must say Tasha scenes are magical in LTL.. They make up for any immature tracks that get thrown at us occassionally...Oh well not just Tasha ..even the Duji and the Naku-baji scenes...these three sum up LTL for me..I love love the chemistry they all share with each other.
 Anu : : Word again. Its indeed for these three that I watch every episode.

Anu..its almost a month now since FR and marriage....Don't yu think its time Datta starts piecing things together? I realise this gap was needed to show how they surmount their tests in love..And i have loved this track..But i now want it move on to next level ..If the CVs are showing Datta as a successful don, they should give his character that much credit ....DN can't keep getting caught in a web of deceit and misunderstandings all the time...It would dilute the depth and intelligence from their relationship..I know it is very exciting to show this tension btw the two but I think ppl would want them to move on.. They did the same with FR..They dragged and dragged ...Finally the viewers couldn't take FR dragging after Aug-Sep.. LTL is at an exciting phase now and every track should only get him closer to Nakus truth and his love for her, not away from it..And this pace has to be faster...yes the bullet track, kitchen scene did show his love for her..But he is still acting indiferent in his conscious, non-drunk state and there is no effort from his side to understand her.... That process has to start i think...something big should happen soon..Ab aur dragging nahin..

Anu : :  Its indeed time. The track has to go to another phase. Time to move on from the initial betrayl phase as even Dutta doesnt like to see anyone calling Nakku a traitor.

Originally posted by Rose_Petal

1) Suresh bhai saab was itching for some pitayi and so goes and on and on abt how Nakku and his love story was some amar prem kahani 😆.......... Dont ask me who Amar is , even iam trying to decode that  😆 .

😆....Doesn't amar mean everlasting or something? Let us know if you decode it!

Anu : : Still decoding as I dont see any man called Amar in there 😆

5) Loved Baaji's "Tere ko nahin patha tu kiski biwi par ungli utaraha hai" . Baaji is supporting Nakku and in turn is making sure his friend's izath stays intact. Dost ho tho aisa.  I know! It makes me me crazy when Baaji is called a servant. When will these PN folks get the meaning of servant and friend straight? Someone give them a dictionary, please! Maybe they need to see a definition of each word.
Patha nahin humare Dutta ji ko kab samaj ayega yeh sab Don't stress yourself on this one. 🤔 I am just waiting for that day to come holding my breath--like Naku is waiting for him to call her back.

Anu : : I know  Feels like shaking him up and telling him, "U dont like someone call ur Nakku names, U dont like someone badmouth ur friend, and u still call them traitors and torture them. Kiss mitti ka bana hai tu?" 😆😆

15)  Suds does what he can do the best 😆, read a letter 😆. No srsly Iam amazed at his letter reading skills, u know with those nice pauses, suspence, weird looks and all 😆 . He should contemplate on reading letters for others as his side business , what say? 😆.
🤣
🤣 ...I had a funny thought while reading this....imagine Suds on a stage, spotlight on him, of course, profoundly reading out poetry to a concentrated audience...🤣
 Anu : : Exactly . Sply when he said Nakkusha and "janeman" 😆

17) The only Q Dutta has after that was , "How did someone without my permission enter my house?" and I have to admit I loved him for that. He was being at his best there. He has no Qs regarding that letter or its contents. He doesnt believe in it. All he knew was some stranger entered his house  and he was actually concerned abt the ppl of his house and their safety and hence the Q.
Yes....that was admirable of Dutta. I loved him for this and the time when he saw Baaji holding Naku's hand, but didn't jump to a conclusion about them having an affair. At least he knows that Naku and Baaji can't do that to him.
Anu : : Thank god for that. Iam so relieved that he didnt fall in that trap and showed some good traits in there.

19) Kala's line, "Jhoota , Makar, 420" and I was like, "Wow, Iam impressed u are so bang on describing urself so perfectly" 😆.
😆.....She should have gone on and on for once.

Anu : : We shouldve shouted "Once More!!!" 😆😆 
The tears roll from her eyes finally and this our Gadha cant stand, can he....so see the way he though hating himself for trying to shower love/concern on her, yet unable to back himself off, says, "I never said I doubt u" . What a relief that was. 

I am glad that he didn't hold this back! 😊

I want Dutta to go and get the truth out of Suresh, too, but I am not worried about him saving her honor to make her look good for the PN folks. I think he should do that for Naku and Naku alone. It would show her how much he really respects her...it's needed if Tasha are ever going to get back together. After getting Suresh and finding out the truth.....I hope he takes very good care of Kala. 😈

Anu : : I too want him to go clear Nakku's name. Bahut hogaya thamasha ab yeh bhi kuch kare apne pyaar keliye.
[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by SAraW

Anu!! U have analysed the whole table scene and last party so deeply that there is nothing more for me to ADD!

last scene just blew me away!  God bless MR and MV and Thank u for portraying Dutta and Nakusha!!! and Writers need an OVATION ...for bringing out every minor detail in last scene! the REACTION by Dutta was pleasant Surprise!  Hats off to the person who is responsible for writing that..and Excellent Dialogues by Anil Jee! ...

Thanks Sara.  Srsly didnt think much of my post but then glad u loved it. I actually loved MB's reply in the Update thread. She got it bang on. Wish I couldve said abt MRs acting like that 😭😆. Hope he will act in one more such wonderful scene so that I can fulfil my gungana of his acting in that post 😆
Guys, I read all the responses and loved them to bits. U guys srsly rock and iam amazed to see such good writers, such wonderful ppl analysing the same show with their eyes and posting such good stuff.  Couldnt reply any other posts as we are heading towards todays episode and looks like we will have a new episode to analyse. So guys keep it coming, i dont think iam a good writer but I definetly think that one post can stir so many ppl's emotions and get them to comeout with their feelings.
Hi Anu nicely written .  But tell me any predictions over tom's dutta's past related haunt. Any guess.? I think ur guess will be right.