Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Troubled Hearts with Immense Love !! (Page 3)

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged

@ Sara.. we have all got it bad this time around.. I feel everytime that I cant fall anymore in love with LTL and it just keeps dragging me in deeper when I feel I cant go anymore deeper! That is the beauty of this show.. subtle and soulfull..raaton ki neendh uda de..i hate myself for being bogged down by a show over which I have no control over.. but the cv's have kept me so happy so far as this is the only show which has nopt lost its essence for me esp the character of Dutta/.. as Liz said he kills me with his expressions every day..the raw energy he radiates on the screen is unbelievable..truly feel fortunate to have found a show that I can attach myself to.. and thank god for IF.. it makes all the difference.

In the past also we have seen Dutta has sort of turned a blind eye to several things like who was behind Sups running away, how the guest died, if not chaaskar then who tried to shoot him and several more.. I don't wish to see nakku's efforts however small they may have been to try and let him see a small snap shot of what her life was like go in vain.. his eyes registered shock/pain when she said hazaaron the izzat lootne ke liye.. now I don't want that to go wasted and would wish for him to dig deeper as it is nakku's izzath on the line now..it doesn't matter to him as he believes her with every fibre in his being, but for a woman, it is vital that her name is cleared and what more can you ask if your own hubby does the honours.. what a tight slap that will be for kala.. I seriously want Dutta to stay sober now.. enough of daaru.. leave that for kala and you just focus on Nakku!

I remember DD's famous OS where nakku says yeh kamre mein .. daaru rahega ya mein  and dutta's response was jab tu meri saath hain, toh mujhe daaru ki kya zaroorat?! And I seriously believe that with nakku in his life, he doesn't need the bottle or the nasha.. so pls dutta stay sober now and start thinking.. u have started to think and pls don't stop

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcysasha_1rama_2010rpmenonAnu-Reddy

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I was sitting all day as if waiting for a promised gift for your post.Don't get me wrong think of me as Anjali for a moment for here's two kissy missy for u  "Muah,Muah".
Awesome post.ClapClapClap
I was so eager for you to describe each of D's facial nuances in the last ten mins of the episode and as always you haven't disappointed me.
What an awesome TaSha scene! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I couldn't sleep all night finally had to take a capful of cough mixture (wrong thing to do).
I always knew never for one moment will D ever doubt Nakusha's fidelity. I was screaming hoarse saying this when the forum was flooded with anti-D post after the DuJiSha bar scene.But after the slapping incident I lost trust in the puppeteers who hold the strings of my man wondering what they'll make him do next.But that one look & that line of his " Maine kab kaha mujhe tere charitra pe shak hain" was like a sudden cool shower in a hot parched desert.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Strange everybody is saying one step ahead two step back.Seems you are the only one who seem to have noticed D's answer to Nakusha's "Say u don't love me"."That day will never come in ur life."That again was icing on a very delicious cake.My Sweetheart never never disappoints me.Don't know how.I thought I'd reached the pinnacle but fell more in love with the bestest man on this earth.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thank u again,Anu & keep them coming.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcysasha_1ltl_fanAnu-Reddy

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
It was amazing yaar u did the update too...double treat for us...shabz...update and urs too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i missed the epi coz i went to watch a movie with family.......hoping to come back n read ur update but found shabzzz instead....not that m complaining shabzz also did a good job but i like ur analysis n love to read them sometimes it makes me feel that reading ur updates are better than watching the epi......

but this epi wasn't like that u gota watch the TaSha convo it was ahmaziing........i always feel what i saw in dutta n nakku's eyes n der acting is not noticed by others but after i read ur posts n then read the comments that ur post recieves from the wonderful members of this forum i get one thing cleared that u guys get those actions reactions..eye movement..dialogues n much more much much better than me which is a releif ...shows how good an actor  MR is n yes closely follows MV n VR

on the dinner table wen kala was telling dutta abt suresh.......jus as sara pointed out i felt dutta was looking suspect-fully  at kala....hope he does suspect kala or atleast the fact that nakku is being targeted everytime)

i felt a little wierd wen dutta said " wo din teri zindagi main kabhi nai aayega " ....for nakku asked him to say " i don love u" ....i was relievd but din get y nakku was shown all heart broken....

i jus loved the shock on his face wen nakku said y she was painted black.....n then he went to a thinking mode.....just as other members i too hope that this shud not brush off frm his mind n he giv's it a thought .....

i was literally at the verge of crying wen nakku left the room with tears rolling down her cheeks n looked bak at dutta who already snapped his head bak from looking at her getting out of the room............. 

n one last thing i know many in the forum don like madhu but i really feel this character has more to it than jus a lonely gal returned from london.....dutta needs a caring  sis than jus those pretending evils.....

he has a fren he has a wife now it has to be a sis for him...
i get loads of good ideas with madhu ........LOL but don wanna post it as it will attract loads of chappalsLOL

loved loved ur post .......

Edited by skavitha08 - 15 December 2010 at 5:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1rama_2010ltl_fan-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=skavitha08]i missed the epi coz i went to watch a movie with family.......hoping to come back n read ur update but found shabzzz instead....not that m complaining shabzz also did a good job but i like ur analysis n love to read them sometimes it makes me feel that reading ur updates are better than watching the epi......

but this epi wasn't like that u gota watch the TaSha convo it was ahmaziing........i always feel what i saw in dutta n nakku's eyes n der acting is not noticed by others but after i read ur posts n then read the comments that ur post recieves from the wonderful members of this forum i get one thing cleared that u guys get those actions reactions..eye movement..dialogues n much more much much better than me which is a releif ...shows how good an actor  MR is n yes closely follows MV n VR

on the dinner table wen kala was telling dutta abt suresh.......jus as sara pointed out i felt dutta was looking suspect-fully  at kala....hope he does suspect kala or atleast the fact that nakku is being targeted everytime)

i felt a little wierd wen dutta said " wo din teri zindagi main kabhi nai aayega " ....for nakku asked him to say " i don love u" ....i was relievd but din get y nakku was shown all heart broken....

i jus loved the shock on his face wen nakku said y she was painted black.....n then he went to a thinking mode.....just as other members i too hope that this shud not brush off frm his mind n he giv's it a thought .....

i was literally at the verge of crying wen nakku left the room with tears rolling down her cheeks n looked bak at dutta who already snapped his head bak from looking at her getting out of the room............. 

n one last thing i know many in the forum don like madhu but i really feel this character has more to it than jus a lonely gal returned from london.....dutta needs a caring  sis than jus those pretending evils.....

he has a fren he has a wife now it has to be a sis for him...
i get loads of good ideas with madhu ........LOL but don wanna post it as it will attract loads of chappalsLOL

Madhu is Baji's love interest and that's that.There is no need for anyone to lose their chappals over it. Look at the evil grinning of the other girl.I really hated her when she was abusing a little boy like Sethji. Her punishment for making D  who loves her like his kid miserable would be to watch Baji-Madhu have a love & happiness filled life just like D & Nakku

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1skavitha08ltl_fanAnu-Reddy

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Anu...love you for this post. I can never get enough of LTL. And I love the fact that we get a hundred different interpretations for a single episode from different people. Your post rocks. Love the way you've analyzed each scene so deep.

I loved the whole episode. Every bit of drama. LTL has always been dramatic. The most defining moments have always had that sensational touch. I don't know about the others, but this is some drama I am not gonna miss. I can see the battlelines being drawn now. The Kala-Naku tussle for Dutta's plate was a harbinger of that, y'day. Kala thinks she's almost there, at the zenith. I want her to stay in her dreamland for a while. Oh, what a fall it's gonna be! I just can't wait for the denouement now.

And the last ten minutes...sigh...TaSha heaven. Loved the way you've described each moment. Star

How do they do it, every single time?! Other couples prance around, have hot eyelocks, get intimate/cute/seductive/ugh and do what not. TaSha only have to talk. Or be in the same room for the scene to be meaningful. There is so much in each gesture. And even when they talk, it's never a declaration of undying love or a grand sacrifice. Like someone said, love is about the simplest, everyday moments. Every TaSha scene has had something magical about it. Every dialogue touches something deep in you. Like Sara said, it is something that can only be felt.

To take a theme like the third angle, and the husband suspecting the wife and turn it into something so utterly beautiful....only the LTL CVs could do this! I am awed. Humbled. He loves her. HE LOVES HER. Oh boy, I cannot just contain my excitement. Every expression of his screamed it out loud, that he loves her. Why is he fighting it so hard?! Why? Why? Why! There was this moment when she stops talking and he starts to say something, but then decides not to. There was so much yearning and helplessness in  that moment. He wanted to reach out and hug her, tell her that he'd be there for her, but ulti khopdi to ulti hi rahegi.

When he said, ye uski marzi hai, wo chahe to is ghar me rahe, nahi to chali jae. I could only hear the first half. Why are you giving her a choice, D?! Big smile You sly devil. You want her to say, and yet will not admit it. The way he was looking at her when she left, oh boy, I hope he keeps looking at her like that every time he sees her, starting today. Chahe nazre churaye, par dekhe to sahi. It's like he's trying to read her face, trying to read whether she really loves him or is just playing him! He's half-child, half-man, and his vulnerability just makes me sigh in despair. You cannot help but fall in love with those expressive eyes and the sorrow and yearning they convey.

Edited by lizdarcy - 15 December 2010 at 6:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

inoshprettywomanAbhiAnisasha_1skavitha08ltl_fanrpmenonAyeChavanniAnu-Reddy

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful post Anu !!!
Chalo we have found one more thikana for our forum girls....  patil niwas LOL

Edited by Sia79 - 15 December 2010 at 7:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Anuuuuuuuuu...was so eagerly waiting for a post from you...finally got one

u knw even this line had stuck me wen he said "that day wont ever come" to Naku's question that say u dnt love me. I remembered the scsne wen Dutta had asked Naku wen she rejected his proposal tat tell me u dont love me and today Naku asking same question to D. last time Naku kept quiet on Dutta's question and tis time Dutta replied saying tat day wont ever come...wen i will stop loving you...wowwwww...these love birds r jst amazing

LOL I was abt to scrap this post after typing it all LOL. First of all it was damn late and i was sleepu by the end and secondly i didnt think i did justice in analysing the last scene. I wanted someone better to do the honors, but for some weird reason I posted. Glad u loved it Embarrassed. Mission accomplished Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ltl_fan

Go to top