Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

A small analysis of today's episode (Page 6)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

to all my friends who r disappointed with iccha.

our only concern was that iccha never leaves veer.
and she is not doing that.Big smile
she herself said that it is impossible 4 veer 2 accepy tapasya nowClap.
even i had some doubts that  after hearing py news, she might do something stupid.
but she has never thought of leaving veer.
she is supporting him throughoutThumbs Up.
she is taking care of him when he is crying and upset.
she is a bholi bhali and forgives everyone, but that has always been her nature.
she never holds grudges against anyone.
i wish that she should not have forgiven taps but that does not matter me.
she will slap tapasya soon, thoda intezaar karoLOLLOL
veer would have been heartbroken if iccha had left him,
she is determined to save this relationship , i dont have any doubt abt that.Big smile
 


At the onset let me say that I have no doubt that Ichcha loves Veer.  BUT

For me there is a difference between us viewers being disappointed with Ichcha and Ichcha's  character being  disappointing.

Taking your own points -
Where is she supporting Veer. Every time he wants to make a stand she comes in between and gives some gyaan and makes him change his stance. That is not supporting that is emotionally blackmailing. She knows he absolutely adores her and will give in to her.

She is his wife and she loves him so taking care when he is upset or crying is understood and nothing unusual.

Bholi bhali is good but not being stupid about proven characters who are out to make trouble.

Never holding a grudge - Now that is a laugh. Your husband is pushed over the edge to commit suicide, your marriage is ruined , you almost got murdered and you don't hold a grudge.???Confused Ok if not a grudge at least recognise your opponent and what she or they are capable of.

That slap was an aberration and she is back to singing Tapasya's praises.

I am not questioning her leaving him that I know she won't but if she doesn't change her characteristics (CV's - are you listening) then there will be trouble in paradise.

Intruderfast - I applaudClapClap your positivity and this post is not meant for you personally. It is meant for the CV's who make Ichcha what she is and not what she could be.


Edited by groucho - 14 December 2010 at 11:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 4226

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

to all my friends who r disappointed with iccha.

our only concern was that iccha never leaves veer.
and she is not doing that.Big smile
she herself said that it is impossible 4 veer 2 accepy tapasya nowClap.
even i had some doubts that  after hearing py news, she might do something stupid.
but she has never thought of leaving veer.
she is supporting him throughoutThumbs Up.
she is taking care of him when he is crying and upset.
she is a bholi bhali and forgives everyone, but that has always been her nature.
she never holds grudges against anyone.
i wish that she should not have forgiven taps but that does not matter me.
she will slap tapasya soon, thoda intezaar karoLOLLOL
veer would have been heartbroken if iccha had left him,
she is determined to save this relationship , i dont have any doubt abt that.Big smile
 


At the onset let me say that I have no doubt that Ichcha loves Veer.  BUT

For me there is a difference between us viewers being disappointed with Ichcha and Ichcha's  character being  disappointing.

Taking your own points -
Where is she supporting Veer. Every time he wants to make a stand she comes in between and gives some gyaan and makes him change his stance. That is not supporting that is emotionally blackmailing. She knows he absolutely adores her and will give in to her.

She is his wife and she loves him so taking care when he is upset or crying is understood and nothing unusual.

Bholi bhali is good but not being stupid about proven characters who are out to make trouble.

Never holding a grudge - Now that is a laugh. Your husband is pushed over the edge to commit suicide, your marriage is ruined , you almost got murdered and you don't hold a grudge.???Confused Ok if not a grudge at least recognise your opponent and what she or they are capable of.

That slap was an aberration and she is back to singing Tapasya's praises.

I am not questioning her leaving him that I know she won't but if she doesn't change her characteristics (CV's - are you listening) then there will be trouble in paradise.

Intruderfast - I applaudClapClap your positivity and this post is not meant for you personally. It is meant for the CV's who make Ichcha what she is and not what she could be.
thanx aditiji. i am also angry at cvs
ur concerns r valid.
even i want iccha 2 have these qualities,
but i believe this is asking 2 much.
she has changed a lot and i believe there will be more change.
just wait n watch.
this taps exposure, there will be surprises from icchas sideWink
btw i will not call all this blackmailing, for me her decisions have been right.
u see iccha only speaks her mind 2 veer , she is not scared 2 speak to speak in front of veer.
and that is why their love is so strong.Smile
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

small analysis mein itne lambe lambe postsWinkLOLhru aditijiBig smilei m on for only 5 minutesEmbarrassedvery busy and enjoying this life moreWinkI went to kapleeswarar temple one daySmilenot getting much time to visit many placesConfused
oyee aa gaya tu,
kaisa hai,
u kept ur promise, how comeWinkLOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast


I don't know why everyone is surprised by Ichcha's reaction. It was expected!!!!!Her nature has always been self less when it came to everyone except TapasyaConfused One slap on Tapasya's face does not indicate a changed character as we can see now.

It is this attitude of hers that Veer took exception to after Vansh died. Still Ichcha has not learnt a lesson. And now this allows Tapasya to come into the Bundela household with Ichcha, Mai, Daddaji and Chanda's blessings.

Poor, poor Veer once again, let down by those who supposedly love him the most.

I do not doubt Ichcha's love for Veer but she is one mixed up character whenever Tapasya is around.

I also have an issue with the channel using children whenever they feel the storyline needs a bit of excessive drama. That for me, is completely unacceptable and unforgivableAngryAngry.
 
 can u give any one instance where iccha has said 2 bring tapasya back in bundela house.
she never asked veer 2 bring taps but was just concerned abt the kid.
yeeh sab maai kar rahi hain.AngryAngry
 
[/QUOTE]

She does not have to ask Mai to bring back Tapasya. She knows what Mai is planning and she is still making Veer stay back despite his stand. That is by default accepting Tapasya in the household.

Being concerned about the child I have no issues about but there is MaiAngry and ChandaAngry to look after the child so why put Veer through another round of Tapasya.

You know that this is a serial but we have to give our views about the CV's ridiculous script. What are they making the character of Ichcha a cross between a Saint and Stupidity. I find it completely unacceptable when there is a character that stands for positivity and is now being portrayed as someone who you can drive over.

I am on Ichcha's side Intruderfast, please make no mistake about that but this is just junk that they are showing us.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

small analysis mein itne lambe lambe postsWinkLOLhru aditijiBig smilei m on for only 5 minutesEmbarrassedvery busy and enjoying this life moreWinkI went to kapleeswarar temple one daySmilenot getting much time to visit many placesConfused


You come on after so long and call my post lambe lambe!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am venting on the CV's before I leave on MY holiday. good to see you online.WinkSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 4226

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

thanx aditiji. i am also angry at cvs
ur concerns r valid.
even i want iccha 2 have these qualities,
but i believe this is asking 2 much.
she has changed a lot and i believe there will be more change.
just wait n watch.
this taps exposure, there will be surprises from icchas sideWink
btw i will not call all this blackmailing, for me her decisions have been right.
u see iccha only speaks her mind 2 veer , she is not scared 2 speak to speak in front of veer.
and that is why their love is so strong.Smile
 
 


BOLD - yes logically what she is saying is right but since this entire serial has not had any logic, let her share her thoughts, mind, feelings with Veer and do what he wants for a change. Veer has been doing most of what Ichcha wants till now.

I guess you are right - it is asking for too much.ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Veer Icha relation analysis

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: fast trak   Replies: 125   Views: 7418

fast trak 125 7418 06 July 2010 at 10:22am by Rahul_Vaid
Article:Small screen's 'Big' influences!

Author: r_ahmed_shah   Replies: 0   Views: 569

r_ahmed_shah 0 569 03 July 2010 at 4:04pm by r_ahmed_shah
psychiatric analysis of the crazy foursome

2 3

Author: anu rulz   Replies: 23   Views: 1308

anu rulz 23 1308 30 June 2010 at 8:18am by tiny15
the only savings grace was VanSha small scenes

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Mages   Replies: 53   Views: 3913

Mages 53 3913 20 May 2010 at 3:01am by shyams
Small Ichhki’s Big Plans - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 4   Views: 2991

niveditha 4 2991 29 December 2008 at 9:52am by Mehvish.Aditya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index