Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

A small analysis of today's episode (Page 3)

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

after watching yesterday;s episode
even i also felt bad
so much of negativity gg on one side
so its natural from us to think like this
cv's should put some strength in ichaa's nature
at least there should be a balance between positivity and negativity
but colors r famous in promoting negativity

they are making negative characters out of each and every soul in Uttaran

Tapasya,Nani - negative from birth
 Now they have started giving grey shades to Divya,Rohini,....and then black shades to Mai,Daddaji,Chanda .....why should Chanda be so negative....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Y DONT THEY SEND THAT CHANDA AWAY FROM STUPID MAI??SHE IS MAKING MAI MORE STUPIDDeadDead

tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by akruz

Akruz, i found ur post valid on every account....for me though the story in this soap perse though very weak n unappreciable, our postmortem of this story makes it very interesting for me 2 continue 2 watch, truthfully since the time i have been here n i assume probably most ppl, love 2 b bonded based on some common factor n this story seems 2 b perfect material for analysis...i love ur expression for Mai, buffon...ROFL

I agree with Neenu reg Ichcha...........,
I feel its brave 2 face poblems than run away..Embarrassed n Ichcha is brave enough 2 tackle Mai n Tapasya if req..i found it perfect her justiication saying she does not want 2 live with the burden of separating 2nd son of Mai............, reg forgiving Taps, I feel life becomes easier n better if one forgives n forgets...TongueEmbarrassed, though personally , i wud prefer not 2 forgive n forget..Embarrassed....above all y shud they leave their own for an Ajnabeeee imean Taps, who has no true relation 2 anyone...Smile

True...this analysis is actually a way to take out my frustration...these r reel stuffs...but something that we kept on watching for months expecting that some good stuffs will happen to veer and ichcha ....so when i see Ichcha herself throwing away her happiness i feel so angry at her...but may be if Veer leaves the house he might not be happy as he thinks, away from his family....lets wait and watch...

Trust me personally i wud love them 2 leave, but given the fact they r not leaving, i see no reason y i cannot appreciate their intentions,,i have infact started my journey here 2 vent out my frustation, this is since the time of bride swapping and I still do...but I assume I am having a good time here laughing away  more than venting out frustration, tqs 2 all my lovely Star friends with their meaningful n charming  inputs..Smile

Guess what, after reading the written update from office, i felt so angry...i was venting out my anger by telling this to my colleague who was hardly listening...this show has gotten into my headAngryLOL

tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by vijayam

i want them to stay there and fight with taps

i realy never thought ichaa will continue to stay with veer
after knowing taps py
did she ever deliberately hurt veer
she continue to give veer the respect which he deserves
so i am happy with that
if we think from their characters views then each person
is right in their own way of thinking

Well, I dont think she did any favor to Veer there...after all he was in that taps mess because of her.....does she even realize how much he suffered at taps hands..when he had to bring her back b'cause of Vansh...had to bear her tantrums & tortures all this while...I dont think so....Confused....she is being very rude to Vansh's memory......and to Veer's honor...

vijayam @... pls dont be so harsh on Ichcha...Ichcha knows its her that Mai is angry with and not Veer... If they stay back , Veer will be busy with his work..it will be Ichcha who will have to bear all the torture that the three women will be metting out to her...and she is ready to take that crap only so that there is no distance between mother n son... she is a good human so keeps thinking about resolving situations rather than taking the easiest way out and breaking relations...

I am not saying I totally agree with her... but only time will tell how she will handle the situation when taps actually comes to Btoon house n plays her sly games there...

I agree with you partially..maybe I'm a little harsh on Iccha....just that very disappointed with yesterday's episode...lets see how Iccha handles it all now....all I want is Veecha to be together always and happy with each other afterall..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cjs369

i want them to stay there and fight with taps

i realy never thought ichaa will continue to stay with veer
after knowing taps py
did she ever deliberately hurt veer
she continue to give veer the respect which he deserves
so i am happy with that
if we think from their characters views then each person
is right in their own way of thinking

Well, I dont think she did any favor to Veer there...after all he was in that taps mess because of her.....does she even realize how much he suffered at taps hands..when he had to bring her back b'cause of Vansh...had to bear her tantrums & tortures all this while...I dont think so....Confused....she is being very rude to Vansh's memory......and to Veer's honor...

vijayam @... pls dont be so harsh on Ichcha...Ichcha knows its her that Mai is angry with and not Veer... If they stay back , Veer will be busy with his work..it will be Ichcha who will have to bear all the torture that the three women will be metting out to her...and she is ready to take that crap only so that there is no distance between mother n son... she is a good human so keeps thinking about resolving situations rather than taking the easiest way out and breaking relations...

I am not saying I totally agree with her... but only time will tell how she will handle the situation when taps actually comes to Btoon house n plays her sly games there...

I agree with you partially..maybe I'm a little harsh on Iccha....just that very disappointed with yesterday's episode...lets see how Iccha handles it all now....all I want is Veecha to be together always and happy with each other afterall..

Ichcha should give more value to Veer and his decisions...she should stop being masterni for sometime and follow Veer chup chaapOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

for how long they r gg to play with this py track

their next plan must be blaming ichaa for miscarrige

there should be an end to all these

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Akruz, i found ur post valid on every account....for me though the story in this soap perse though very weak n unappreciable, our postmortem of this story makes it very interesting for me 2 continue 2 watch, truthfully since the time i have been here n i assume probably most ppl, love 2 b bonded based on some common factor n this story seems 2 b perfect material for analysis...i love ur expression for Mai, buffon...ROFL

I agree with Neenu reg Ichcha...........,
I feel its brave 2 face poblems than run away..Embarrassed n Ichcha is brave enough 2 tackle Mai n Tapasya if req..i found it perfect her justiication saying she does not want 2 live with the burden of separating 2nd son of Mai............, reg forgiving Taps, I feel life becomes easier n better if one forgives n forgets...TongueEmbarrassed, though personally , i wud prefer not 2 forgive n forget..Embarrassed....above all y shud they leave their own for an Ajnabeeee imean Taps, who has no true relation 2 anyone...Smile

True...this analysis is actually a way to take out my frustration...these r reel stuffs...but something that we kept on watching for months expecting that some good stuffs will happen to veer and ichcha ....so when i see Ichcha herself throwing away her happiness i feel so angry at her...but may be if Veer leaves the house he might not be happy as he thinks, away from his family....lets wait and watch...

Trust me personally i wud love them 2 leave, but given the fact they r not leaving, i see no reason y i cannot appreciate their intentions,,i have infact started my journey here 2 vent out my frustation, this is since the time of bride swapping and I still do...but I assume I am having a good time here laughing away  more than venting out frustration, tqs 2 all my lovely Star friends with their meaningful n charming  inputs..Smile

Guess what, after reading the written update from office, i felt so angry...i was venting out my anger by telling this to my colleague who was hardly listening...this show has gotten into my headAngryLOL

ohoooo if u dontmind,my personal formula for surving this soap.. i just watch bits of wht i like and dont watch the rest, i mean i dont watch mai, chanda, naani, taps in this soap...EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but i catch up on whts happening just by my interaction here...btw i dont read updates anymore....but I can understand given the fact ur away from home ur enthu builds up 2 knw whst happening and i have gone thro moments in the past...EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL but i dont have those fellings for this soap anymore, i watch the soap only 2 interact with friends here.n thts my truth.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

hasini79

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=neenu55]

for how long they r gg to play with this py track

their next plan must be blaming ichaa for miscarrige

there should be an end to all these

I too felt they are going to make Ichcha the scapegoat for taps miscariage... thats the main reason they are not allowing VeeCha to go away from the Btoon haveli...

Edited by cjs369 - 14 December 2010 at 10:03pm

Go to top