Uttaran

A small analysis of today's episode

akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching todays episode, i am demanding some kind of explanation from the makers of this serial as to what they are intending to show us....

Veer - the only positive thing in the serial...this guy really talks sense...he hates the murderer of his brother and the one responsible for all agonies in his life...he cannot stay with his first wife whom he had abandoned after revealing her dark side to everyone

Ichcha - What plans does she have for Veer??? She is concerned about the kid..agreed...but y should she say Tapasya is changed...why is she not concerned about Veer's dilemma...its not just that Veer hates Tapasya...Tapasya is coming to stay under the same roof with Ichcha, Veer's second wife..how is she planning to handle this...if she stops Veer from going from the house, what are her plans...when she knows very well that Veer hates Tapasya, how will she support Tapasya coming to Bundela house

Mai - the buffoon of all times...she never asked Veer to leave Ichcha...so what are her plans when Ichcha and Tapasya stay in the same house...ask her son to share himself between his ex and current wives?????????????😑...and she very well knows Ichcha can never poison Veer and what Ichcha is for Veer...then why so much of negativity in her character....

Tapasya - Didnt she even think once why Veer didnt even call her after hearing the pregnancy stuff??? She says about Veer-Ichcha separation...she never uttered about her union with Veer...she is still thinking abt giving pain to ichcha...she is plotting again....

So much of unrealistic instances...its after all just a kid...so many divorces happen in real life and kids go with either father or mother....but in this serial they are taking this pregnancy track to such new heights...it seems as if Tapasya is the only pregnant woman in this whole world.

why are we watching this crap?????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akruz

After watching todays episode, i am demanding some kind of explanation from the makers of this serial as to what they are intending to show us....

Veer - the only positive thing in the serial...this guy really talks sense...he hates the murderer of his brother and the one responsible for all agonies in his life...he cannot stay with his first wife whom he had abandoned after revealing her dark side to everyone

Ichcha - What plans does she have for Veer??? She is concerned about the kid..agreed...but y should she say Tapasya is changed...why is she not concerned about Veer's dilemma...its not just that Veer hates Tapasya...Tapasya is coming to stay under the same roof with Ichcha, Veer's second wife..how is she planning to handle this...if she stops Veer from going from the house, what are her plans...when she knows very well that Veer hates Tapasya, how will she support Tapasya coming to Bundela house

Mai - the buffoon of all times...she never asked Veer to leave Ichcha...so what are her plans when Ichcha and Tapasya stay in the same house...ask her son to share himself between his ex and current wives?????????????😑...and she very well knows Ichcha can never poison Veer and what Ichcha is for Veer...then why so much of negativity in her character....

Tapasya - Didnt she even think once why Veer didnt even call her after hearing the pregnancy stuff??? She says about Veer-Ichcha separation...she never uttered about her union with Veer...she is still thinking abt giving pain to ichcha...she is plotting again....

So much of unrealistic instances...its after all just a kid...so many divorces happen in real life and kids go with either father or mother....but in this serial they are taking this pregnancy track to such new heights...it seems as if Tapasya is the only pregnant woman in this whole world.

why are we watching this crap?????????????

Really, the writer has no clue what he is making the characters do...we expect things to be a little dramatic but this is utter nonsense...
lets not even talk about hopeless character like taps, mai..
but I have now serious issues with Iccha...for all her self less nature, she is being very selfish here....her concern is no one shld think bad about her..if she truly loves Veer she shld not worry about her image but respect his stand on taps and agree to his decision...what is she trying to accomplish...Veer doesnt need more enemies....she herself is causing so much pain to Veer...not acceptable...this is rubbish....🀒
akruz thumbnail
This was the change i looked for in Ichcha yaar😭....i just didnt want her to forgive Tapasya and talk good about her...i wanted her to hate Tapasya....even if Tapasya is a changed character, will a woman be able to forgive a person who led to her husbands death and that tooo such a brutal death😭 .....ok she forgave her...now she wants her husband to adjust with Tapasya in the same house...y should she decide such stuff for Veer....she knows she did that mistake once....disgusting!!!!!!!
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ichaa dont want veer to leave his house

what is the problem in that

why they should leave their own house for the sake of another person

i want them to stay there and fight with taps
its in veer's nature to pack his bags
whenever a problem comes
i think till date 5 or 6 times he did this packing thing
'ichaa telling veer that tapsya now changed
tapsya herself dont want to come to this house
but we can expect this from her'

i realy never thought ichaa will continue to stay with veer
after knowing taps py
did she ever deliberately hurt veer
she continue to give veer the respect which he deserves
so i am happy with that
if we think from their characters views then each person
is right in their own way of thinking

FunLyfe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akruz

This was the change i looked for in Ichcha yaar😭....i just didnt want her to forgive Tapasya and talk good about her...i wanted her to hate Tapasya....even if Tapasya is a changed character, will a woman be able to forgive a person who led to her husbands death and that tooo such a brutal death😭 .....ok she forgave her...now she wants her husband to adjust with Tapasya in the same house...y should she decide such stuff for Veer....she knows she did that mistake once....disgusting!!!!!!!

exactly, disgusting....🀒....I hate to say this...I cant remember a single thing that Iccha has done for Veer without thinking about anyone else....except marrying him in a hurry- burry wonder what went wrong with the auther  there 🀒.....she can atleast remain neutral as far as tapasya is concerned as she did after knowing about her preg.........she is concerned about mai losing another son...why is she not concerned about her late first husband..is it so easy to forgive the person because of which your marriage got ruined & your husband committed suicide...
FunLyfe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neenu55

ichaa dont want veer to leave his house

what is the problem in that

why they should leave their own house for the sake of another person

i want them to stay there and fight with taps
its in veer's nature to pack his bags
whenever a problem comes
i think till date 5 or 6 times he did this packing thing
'ichaa telling veer that tapsya now changed
tapsya herself dont want to come to this house
but we can expect this from her'

i realy never thought ichaa will continue to stay with veer
after knowing taps py
did she ever deliberately hurt veer
she continue to give veer the respect which he deserves
so i am happy with that
if we think from their characters views then each person
is right in their own way of thinking

Well, I dont think she did any favor to Veer there...after all he was in that taps mess because of her.....does she even realize how much he suffered at taps hands..when he had to bring her back b'cause of Vansh...had to bear her tantrums & tortures all this while...I dont think so....πŸ˜•....she is being very rude to Vansh's memory......and to Veer's honor...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb analysis akruzπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Veer is the best character in this entire serial... and only one the CVs have thankfully managed not to spoil...
Tapasya is a lost cause...less said the better for our peace of mind...🀒
Mai... is the character who is ruled by her ego and Chanda's guidance... she is a total waste... want to slap her two n make her see reality...😑

Ichcha... is and has always been ruled by her heart n conscience...she has this silly thing about trying to handle everything herself... she feels mai is holding her in some way responsible for Vansh's death for not having taken care of him enough to have stopped his suicide...so feels if they leave the house then again mai will blame her for having taken Veer away... and that is exactly what is happening... not that I agree with it... but we have to understand that Ichcha feels she will be able to handle all this as long as she n Veer are together...she does not realise that taps is upto her usual evil act again...

But my request to the CVs wud be to allow VeeCha to leave Bundela house ... so that they have some happy times together...and mai stays with these two vamps..taps n chanda and realises what kind of evil people they are...😳

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijayam

Well, I dont think she did any favor to Veer there...after all he was in that taps mess because of her.....does she even realize how much he suffered at taps hands..when he had to bring her back b'cause of Vansh...had to bear her tantrums & tortures all this while...I dont think so....πŸ˜•....she is being very rude to Vansh's memory......and to Veer's honor...

during vansh days and bridal swapping days
she was rude to veer
thts true
but now she married to veer and not leaving him even after knowing

taps pregancy
so i think there is a little change in her
she feels ike running away from problems
is not the solution
so its her nature to behave like this

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijayam

vijayam @... pls dont be so harsh on Ichcha...Ichcha knows its her that Mai is angry with and not Veer... If they stay back , Veer will be busy with his work..it will be Ichcha who will have to bear all the torture that the three women will be metting out to her...and she is ready to take that crap only so that there is no distance between mother n son... she is a good human so keeps thinking about resolving situations rather than taking the easiest way out and breaking relations...

I am not saying I totally agree with her... but only time will tell how she will handle the situation when taps actually comes to Btoon house n plays her sly games there...

shivani9 thumbnail
Akruz, i found ur post valid on every account....for me though the story in this soap perse though very weak n unappreciable, our postmortem of this story makes it very interesting for me 2 continue 2 watch, truthfully since the time i have been here n i assume probably most ppl, love 2 b bonded based on some common factor n this story seems 2 b perfect material for analysis...i love ur expression for Mai, buffon...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I agree with Neenu reg Ichcha...........,
I feel its brave 2 face poblems than run away..😳 n Ichcha is brave enough 2 tackle Mai n Tapasya if req..i found it perfect her justiication saying she does not want 2 live with the burden of separating 2nd son of Mai............, reg forgiving Taps, I feel life becomes easier n better if one forgives n forgets...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³, though personally , i wud prefer not 2 forgive n forget..😳....above all y shud they leave their own for an Ajnabeeee imean Taps, who has no true relation 2 anyone...😊