India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Now light on Prats and Krishna (Page 2)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
abt the manner Pratigya handled - It wouldn't hv worked if she said it in a nice manner.2. if he can irritate her by saying learn from the other evil girl....n asks her to say in front of evil ppl abt their delivering a baby b4 they themselves hv not spoken abt it..... she naturally gets irritating n came the burst of truth.
3. she takes advantage with K alone...- true, he is the only person she can be "HER" atlast. he should know her by now.
4. he is acting all matured  if something matters to him, like his talk abt 'LOVE' n balancing both the families.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyavishpMili27

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by stranger11

Sure i thought the manner in which Pratgiya actually said that stuff to Krishna was not right at all..i mean she has to see the kind of family and brought up he is coming from...she should have said it in a softer manner
infact i feel that Pratigya is so much more sensitive to everyone around her but when it comes to Krishna she sort of takes him for granted

Well a drift will be created..regardless of how strong a love story is on TV a big drift needs to come other wise the serials will close down
Tell me what will be the drift do?

Well it was a problem between the two that made them realize how much they love each other!
and after the problem is over they might learn to only trust each other and not listen to any1...but no doubt a drift is coming for good or bad!
foryoukriya Groupbie
foryoukriya
foryoukriya

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

abt the manner Pratigya handled - It wouldn't hv worked if she said it in a nice manner.2. if he can irritate her by saying learn from the other evil girl....n asks her to say in front of evil ppl abt their delivering a baby b4 they themselves hv not spoken abt it..... she naturally gets irritating n came the burst of truth.
3. she takes advantage with K alone...- true, he is the only person she can be "HER" atlast. he should know her by now.
4. he is acting all matured  if something matters to him, like his talk abt 'LOVE' n balancing both the families.
I completely agree with you. She knows him very well. If she talks softly , he will easily ignore it .
More over the way she tried to avoid talking about the preg .issue, shows that she is not yet ready to discuss  about it . As she was forced , she had to open this issue and said it straight from her heart and it has reached his heart also.
Already P is completely in an irritating mood cos of A and she tries to control her emotions infront of everyone. K is the only person she cannot pretend , so its obvious , she reacted in that manner. 
Moreover pl try to see from P's POV also, dont pamper K too much. Some times you need to be strict/assertive with your hubby/child.
Reg. the topic, what ever may be the rift and whoever create it, i think it will only make our KriYa stronger and stronger and stronger ........ . Day DreamingHeartEmbarrassedHeartHug. (K 's words)

Edited by foryoukriya - 15 December 2010 at 1:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankivishpbabithaj

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
yeah it seems she'll try to crete diffrences between kriya but it'll not last for long......krishan is not that type of male leads who'll leave his partner due to silly arguments..........he gets angry many times n losses his control on his toungh but he is way loyal n will always there to support prats in tough times.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriya

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. She knows him very well. If she talks softly , he will easily ignore it .
More over the way she tried to avoid talking about the preg .issue, it seems  that she is not yet ready to discuss  about it . As she was forced , she had to open this issue and said it straight from her heart and it has reached his heart also.
Already P is completely in an irritating mood cos of A and she tries to control her emotions infront of everyone. K is the only person she cannot pretend , so its obvious , she reacted in that manner. 
Moreover pl try to see from P's POV also, dont pamper K too much. Some times you need to be strict/assertive with your hubby/child.
Reg. the topic, what ever may be the rift and whoever create it, i think it will only make our KriYa stronger and stronger and stronger ........ . Day DreamingHeartEmbarrassedHeartHug. (K 's words) I totally agree with u. if she is soft with him , he will get away with that. ya now she is also high up in her emotions and tryingto control infront of everyone. Krishna is the only one she can show her anger,frustration everything. She knows him very well. u have to set yr foot right in front of him. otherwise he always escapes. he has to understand things and start earning it is high time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
pratigya did a good and a bad job of telling krishna to realize his responsibilities.............for one thing she should have tried the emotional blackmail way of 'can't-u-pls-earn-for-the-sake-of-the-sheer-pleasure-of-earning-for-ur-babu-and-child' .........no she went the rough way, it was needed, but not so fast, she could have tried it after trying the softer way.......now krishna will start to feel that she hasn't accepted me wholly and all those dangerous things.................and if arushi gets the smell of it, she is going to pour ghee to the fire by doing things to believe that P hasn't accepted him like the way he is and is trying to change him as she wishes, ie trying to force him to lead a life of her choice and destroy his mind of  which he is soo proud that it listens to nobody but himself.............he is resisting change , even though he is changing for good, but this war on his ego will hurt him more.............oh, i definitely want to see a rift in kriya so that they realizes eachother's importance in their life, but  not to an extend that their mind is corrupted.......P should kick that sorry-excuse-for-a-woman arushi from TN forever...............Angry but whatever happens, kriya will be more closer.................their bond more stronger than ever before............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyaMili27

foryoukriya Groupbie
foryoukriya
foryoukriya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

pratigya did a good and a bad job of telling krishna to realize his responsibilities.............for one thing she should have tried the emotional blackmail way of 'can't-u-pls-earn-for-the-sake-of-the-sheer-pleasure-of-earning-for-ur-babu-and-child' .........no she went the rough way, it was needed, but not so fast, she could have tried it after trying the softer way.......now krishna will start to feel that she hasn't accepted me wholly and all those dangerous things.................and if arushi gets the smell of it, she is going to pour ghee to the fire by doing things to believe that P hasn't accepted him like the way he is and is trying to change him as she wishes, ie trying to force him to lead a life of her choice and destroy his mind of  which he is soo proud that it listens to nobody but himself.............he is resisting change , even though he is changing for good, but this war on his ego will hurt him more.............oh, i definitely want to see a rift in kriya so that they realizes eachother's importance in their life, but  not to an extend that their mind is corrupted.......P should kick that sorry-excuse-for-a-woman arushi from TN forever...............Angry but whatever happens, kriya will be more closer.................their bond more stronger than ever before............
Good points. Yeah, this is the weak point(underlined) where anybody(A) can play with it.  But like P,  K also needs to mature. I hope the rift helps K to clear all his doubts about P and P become more open in showing her unconditional love.  
What ever it is,  good that we all agree in one point .....  KriYa will be more closer and become stronger.
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
arushia willl nah b successfulll kriya luv eachodr sho mch dat arushias hatred wont let dere lub 4 eachodr loose or lessen infact its gona becum stronger babaaaa hainaaaaaaa hes sho muaahhhhhhh he lubbss her sho sho mchhh dat he wnt let ne1 create provs between dem:(:)
dun worryy!!!

Go to top