India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Now light on Prats and Krishna

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Seeing the precap i'm assiming that arushi is abt to do something which will create problems between pratigya and Krishna...well i was kinda waiting for tat cuz i assumed thats why arushi came to the house...Well i guess at last the focus will be on Pratgiya and Krishna again then...and hopefully that will make thr bond stronger and then arushi will cry for life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyababithaj

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

Seeing the precap i'm assiming that arushi is abt to do something which will create problems between pratigya and Krishna...well i was kinda waiting for tat cuz i assumed thats why arushi came to the house...Well i guess at last the focus will be on Pratgiya and Krishna again then...and hopefully that will make thr bond stronger and then arushi will cry for life
Amen to the underlined.

foryoukriyaroseinbloom

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
The Cv's bought arushi to TN with out all the things we were telling. surely she will do something to create drift between them. that is for sure. otherwise no use of her to bring her there. moreover she already had gained the acceptance of SS,Amma and shakti. only dadi and krishna is the one who support hera nd kesar is here and there. Krishna is the strong one. if she makes a drift between kriya she will win. but their bond will become stronger. Pratigya is strong minded we all know. but krishna he easily comes under the words of others. so that is a test. moreover today she told krishna if he wants a child he has to earn by himself and then only she will become mom. this will also affect krishna. today they didn;t show his reaction. before also whenever the topic came he and pratigya ignored it and left it in the air. hope this time the CV don;t let this topic go off in the air. krishna needs to earn it is a hightime.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriya

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

The Cv's bought arushi to TN with out all the things we were telling. surely she will do something to create drift between them. that is for sure. otherwise no use of her to bring her there. moreover she already had gained the acceptance of SS,Amma and shakti. only dadi and krishna is the one who support hera nd kesar is here and there. Krishna is the strong one. if she makes a drift between kriya she will win. but their bond will become stronger. Pratigya is strong minded we all know. but krishna he easily comes under the words of others. so that is a test. moreover today she told krishna if he wants a child he has to earn by himself and then only she will become mom. this will also affect krishna. today they didn;t show his reaction. before also whenever the topic came he and pratigya ignored it and left it in the air. hope this time the CV don;t let this topic go off in the air. krishna needs to earn it is a hightime.
Underlined. Hello Laks , I thing she is brought in TN for Kesar to rise up and speak. If she is successful in creating a rift between Kriya ,then I would believe that the relationship of Kriya was not strong at all and it was nwver meant to be. If death ,the kidnapping fiasco, the manipulation of the thakurs could not create a rift .What power does Arushi has? Lets see what happens. If there is a rift between Kriya ,that will be it for the supporters. Kriya is the only attraction left in the serial now. If kriya seperates Pratigya will shut down for sure.

Anu

foryoukriya

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Arushi was brought to the centrestage bec' as per the CVs that's where she belongs. I am yet to decide whether the 'volcano' called Kesar is dead or just dormant. What will make her move?

I really like and appreciate Ps POV that K has to earn before they can bring in a child. A little disturbed by the tone in which she say that there is farq in our soch.Did it smack of arrogance, condescension or irritation? not too sure but definitely does not augur too well.
Did you all notice that. Share your thoughts

foryoukriya

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Sure i thought the manner in which Pratgiya actually said that stuff to Krishna was not right at all..i mean she has to see the kind of family and brought up he is coming from...she should have said it in a softer manner
infact i feel that Pratigya is so much more sensitive to everyone around her but when it comes to Krishna she sort of takes him for granted

Well a drift will be created..regardless of how strong a love story is on TV a big drift needs to come other wise the serials will close down

Mili27

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

Sure i thought the manner in which Pratgiya actually said that stuff to Krishna was not right at all..i mean she has to see the kind of family and brought up he is coming from...she should have said it in a softer manner
infact i feel that Pratigya is so much more sensitive to everyone around her but when it comes to Krishna she sort of takes him for granted

Well a drift will be created..regardless of how strong a love story is on TV a big drift needs to come other wise the serials will close down
Tell me what will be the drift do?

Mili27

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Arushi was brought to the centrestage bec' as per the CVs that's where she belongs. I am yet to decide whether the 'volcano' called Kesar is dead or just dormant. What will make her move?

I really like and appreciate Ps POV that K has to earn before they can bring in a child. A little disturbed by the tone in which she say that there is farq in our soch.Did it smack of arrogance, condescension or irritation? not too sure but definitely does not augur too well.
Did you all notice that. Share your thoughts
Hello Mili, She is irritated and I understand her state of mind. Its a private matter and he asked her all of a sudden in front of everyone. 

sweet_bhankivishp

Go to top