Posted: 13 years ago
Has Mona gained weight?

Just an observation...no offence to her....πŸ˜†

Jes noticed she is hiding her stomach by wearing long sari blouses

Haaa... her weight keeps on fluctuating and sari do make a lil heavier then she is.
^ hahhahhahha yea it does luk like it......mayb its bcuz she is out of business n boyfrend πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mihali7

^ hahhahhahha yea it does luk like it......mayb its bcuz she is out of business n boyfrend πŸ˜†

Out of business??πŸ€” She has a film up for release in January and she is hosting JDJ....so??
^Yes she is hosting JDJ now buh I meant b4 JDJ started she probably dint have a job.

P.S dont b offended wat I said earlier I adore Mona πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mihali7

^Yes she is hosting JDJ now buh I meant b4 JDJ started she probably dint have a job.

P.S dont b offended wat I said earlier I adore Mona πŸ˜ƒ

I'm not offended; the comment on her weight is justified but it's not true that she has been out of work. Just two months ago she finished hosting EKLKBK.😊 After that she took  a Diwali break I think.

Ya mona seems to have gained some weight... but I love both her n Sumeet as the host... 😊
well to be honest i always found her to be healthy..even when she was a contestant..but i like her..she is too good as a host😊
We are all made differently. Mona is Mona..a total Punjabi Kudi...with a broad frame like most Sardarnis.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
She is a good host, I love her sarees.❀️. She always fluctuates in her weight but I seem to like her again.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago