India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Official Club Of CONFUSION.COM (Page 2)

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Individually the scenes are good. But storywise there are millions of loopholes which I wish the CV's could atleast try to explain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeed

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekumeed

Exactly koolchick. Where are they going to get the marriage certificate to prove they are legally married because I don't think vermilion is going to be enough for the court and I agree they should at least have a legal marriage (by court) if not a marriage by religion. Also, you know how in shows they usually show flashbacks of the lead pair when they are immersed in memories of one another? I wanted Gaur-Rudra to be able to have flashbacks of the seven pheras in later episodes, especially as Pihu seems all set to come between them, but they can't now as the scene did not seem to have been shot by the director at all as it was not shown in the serial.

Lol. I like your explanation of the baraat being at four in the morning. At least that's something... (Sighs.)

Sincerely,

He he....but aren't they supposed to be ALREADY married? That's what they r trying to prove to the court. And RR lied in the court that the marriage certificate got burnt, so thre court will not issue them a certificate for another marriageLOL Okay I am officially confused now.Confused
1. R&G must get married again with proper rituals but in absolute secrecy so that the court observer will not know of it. This is to provide for the flashbacks later as EkUmeed said.LOLConfused
2. They should get a pre-dated marriage certificate. Shocked
3. They should behave like an already married happy couple for the court observer.Shocked
This is a fine pickle CVs have got themselves into.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvekumeedOrientalDancer

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Hey Everyone

I just cudnt stop myself from commenting even though I am not a regular with this series ...actually i am not regular with any soap ....but have been watching this for a few days now ..as a friend watches it quite keenly .....and have obviously been told the back story nd whatever

I read some of the points raised here.....what i wud say as an observer is seeing the trps and that only  romance in a story gets a show trps ....I'd say its a safe move to hasten the marriage and get on with it ...its like get the trps first and then work out the story policy and lots of shows do that .....Also the story can always be explained thru flashbacks or working backwards ...

As for the dhabba scene i think it was early morning ....and thats why they reached home in the morning and G cooked and served breakfast

As for their relationship ....i think the status will be made clear once she gets the full chance to stay with R......they can put in a whole lot of moments considering otherwise they r really very comfortable with each other ......

So the move it good considering the battle of trps its only how they take it forth .......

Maybe my first and last post here ...who knowsLOL

Edited by rdfan - 15 December 2010 at 3:53am

ekumeed

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Who cares about these confusions?This show is a gone case.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpLimitLessFan

Sweet_Waters Goldie
Sweet_Waters
Sweet_Waters

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I was totally wonderstruck when I heard Gauri telling her saas that she will leave the house if they don't want her in there!!! As if she is totally under the illusion that R did all this with RR's permission!!! Rudr is behaving as if he is a new man.....

ekumeedmonalidp

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Elsa, G was over doing it man 

Sweet_Waters

Sweet_Waters Goldie
Sweet_Waters
Sweet_Waters

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Jaya, really feeling sad for the actors yaar!!! What are the CV's doing with the script.....I just skipped the portion where Rudr where Rudr went to pacify RR and Jayaraj.....I mean, had he ever succeeded in pacifying them? Then how on the earth he thought like that???

ekumeedmonalidp

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
ok chalo even that pacifying stuff was ok, parents crying was also ok , but this blackmailing of G is Thumbs Down she was expecting red carpet welcome ?? plain stupidity .........

i felt sorry for actors from a long time , now i dont feel sorry for them , but for audience , sorry , iam no more one among them 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpSweet_WatersCHIPPEDCUP

Go to top