So What's the Significance.... (Page 2)

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Originally posted by lighthousepier

Poor Kesar

that is exactly what I thought Light. Poorrrrrrrrr Kesar.  21 days of a drunk sexed up mule hanging around the corridors

Kesar is hope Iess case. she can put up with anything..
for how long does she keep quite..
Now  even Cvs also stopped worrying about her..it seems..

Edited by vishp - 15 December 2010 at 3:36am

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

The significance of 21 days?.....I too want to know. Why 21 days? Does masterniji has a plan we are not privy to yet? How come she's so sure she would be able to find a permanent solution in those days?

........Honestly I think it's all bakwaas. It's CVs' way to buy time allowing them to continue with this sister war while not having to think of other ways to save aarushiya each night.....

Now the pregnancy issue is a delicate one.....I understand prats' desire to want her baby's father to provide for it but the timing is not right in my opinion....I don't know I think she should have discuss his unemployment status way before now. The thing is she gave me the impression that her husband not working was not a problem for her then why should it now? I mean she has been living out of SS' wealth for a long time (food, heavy jewelry, expensive saris, etc.), shouldn't she have been reluctant to use it considering her pati was not contributing to make it grow??? Krishna has a heritage and he has his share on SS' wealth (if SS doesn't disown him that is). If she was OK with this notion before why the change of heart now? I wanted her to make Krishna understand that it's important to contribute in the house expenses but not only as a condition for her to agree to conceive!! Plus I didn't like her tone. It was not like she wanted to make him understand her POV...she has angrily stated her POV dismissing his own feelings and interrogations in the process like 'this is my decision, I don't care what you're feeling, I won't budge bas take it as you want'....

It appears that P has used contraceptions without K knowing it. Shouldn't the decision of when would be the right time to start a family be taken by BOTH of them, together?

To give credit where it's due:

- finally prats has understood that open confrontation is not the best way to deal with Thakurs, you have to become sly....

- she didn't put her shart out in public, for once she has kept her marriage and its problem private

aeryn:

generally speaking,  two adults should make the decision jointly abou tprocreating

however over here, I don't see her saying that she is against having children. just that they should eb financially self sustaining  before they do. that seemed fine to me.

her tone was harsh I agree but her words were sound

this is not the first time Krishna has heard this. he has heard this several times before from different people (including Pratigya twice) with different undertones and he has been oblivious

most of the times he has ignored the comment almost as if he considered it ludicurous.

I think both pratiyga and Krishna should get jobs.  especially krishna. relying on family wealth is not self sustaining anyways.

I guess the shart was to bring about the seriousness of the situation????

Hope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.K

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hi Hope,

Brillant post as usual.Clap

Like you I too wonder that if P had gone to all that trouble to get a sadhu, why not make the Thakurs think Arushi is bad luck for them? that will get the job done and also see her being sent back to the green house with indecent haste!Big smileBig smile

Just hope it is over and done with in 21 days, though I am very disappointed. For a show that is purported to show realism/impart a social message, they have lost an opportunity to show what life is like being truly married to a man like Shakti.....Arushi could have won an Oscar or something for being a battered wife, living life in constant fear, having her children killed and so on.....oh well.Big smileBig smile......This show is going down the drain, currently scraping the barrel with pitting sister against sister....

As for P asking K to work, well nice sentiment but why so late in the day?..why did she not ask him to do this right after their wedding or after? I know she mentioned it before but always in the middle of something else or then not taking it any further...why not show a scene where they talk about their future?....and why can't she use a nice reasonable tone when telling him?....always confrontational or dictatorial.....

But I would like to say, I had said this yesterday in the live update, that Krishna has a heritage and his own share of that wealth, and should he wish to he can support his child with his share...this is the same as any other person who will be inheriting money, which is then used to support their family or children. So for P to demand he works, well once again I cannot help thinking she is on her high horse again and only because she wants to give a bashaan (in the nameof realism) or is fobbing him off. Again.Big smile

As it is I think Kriya are going to be facing some home truths about each other pretty soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierShefali.KAerynsuk4

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aeryn

The significance of 21 days?.....I too want to know. Why 21 days? Does masterniji has a plan we are not privy to yet? How come she's so sure she would be able to find a permanent solution in those days?

........Honestly I think it's all bakwaas. It's CVs' way to buy time allowing them to continue with this sister war while not having to think of other ways to save aarushiya each night.....

Now the pregnancy issue is a delicate one.....I understand prats' desire to want her baby's father to provide for it but the timing is not right in my opinion....I don't know I think she should have discuss his unemployment status way before now. The thing is she gave me the impression that her husband not working was not a problem for her then why should it now? I mean she has been living out of SS' wealth for a long time (food, heavy jewelry, expensive saris, etc.), shouldn't she have been reluctant to use it considering her pati was not contributing to make it grow??? Krishna has a heritage and he has his share on SS' wealth (if SS doesn't disown him that is). If she was OK with this notion before why the change of heart now? I wanted her to make Krishna understand that it's important to contribute in the house expenses but not only as a condition for her to agree to conceive!! Plus I didn't like her tone. It was not like she wanted to make him understand her POV...she has angrily stated her POV dismissing his own feelings and interrogations in the process like 'this is my decision, I don't care what you're feeling, I won't budge bas take it as you want'....

It appears that P has used contraceptions without K knowing it. Shouldn't the decision of when would be the right time to start a family be taken by BOTH of them, together?

To give credit where it's due:

- finally prats has understood that open confrontation is not the best way to deal with Thakurs, you have to become sly....

- she didn't put her shart out in public, for once she has kept her marriage and its problem private

aeryn:

generally speaking,  two adults should make the decision jointly abou tprocreating

however over here, I don't see her saying that she is against having children. just that they should eb financially self sustaining  before they do. that seemed fine to me.

her tone was harsh I agree but her words were sound

this is not the first time Krishna has heard this. he has heard this several times before from different people (including Pratigya twice) with different undertones and he has been oblivious

most of the times he has ignored the comment almost as if he considered it ludicurous.

I think both pratiyga and Krishna should get jobs.  especially krishna. relying on family wealth is not self sustaining anyways.

I guess the shart was to bring about the seriousness of the situation????

Hope

Hope I agree with DG. A little too late for me. They should have had this discussion a long time back without the dictatorial tone if possible Tongue K not working should have been a problem for her since the beginning IMO. I don't like the fact it came as a condition for her to conceive.

True she had brought up his unemployment status before but it was always in the mist of other issues and even then she didn't insist on it.....If she had been serious and didn't relent back then I'm sure that K would have take it into account....it's because she hadn't been firm in her position that he had remained oblivious....

To me it looked like she took her frustration out on him rather than on her true ennemies -- in that case Amma and Aarushia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.K--Hope--Dreamygal301

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I hope a lot of things get sorted out in these 21 days - is all i can say. 21 days in pratigya epi's will be 3 months in real time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I hope a lot of things get sorted out in these 21 days - is all i can say. 21 days in pratigya epi's will be 3 months in real time.

LOLLOL so true...

but in the interest of our sanity, I sincerely hope not.Big smileWink

--Hope--carisma2

Shefali.K Senior Member
Shefali.K
Shefali.K

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Hope, always a pleasure to read your posts Smile

..................  of the 21 days???????

Weird, isn't it?

Prolly, Prats read somewhere ( like I did) that it was recently discovered that the human mind takes almost exactly 21 days to adjust to a major life change...

May be Pratigya calculated 21 days to go for Arushi's another menstruation cycle , so that she got another 4-5 days in bonus for her to feel relieved (something smart she thought of nah)…LOL

Was wondering:
If the Sadhu was Pratigya's cronie how come she only came up with a solution that gave here a temporary stay order but not a lifetime reprieve?
How come she did not get the Sadhu to say that Arushi will never conceive a child of Shakti or will only conceive girl children and the actual heirs will come from Pratigya? Or did she not want the spotlight to shift from Arushi to herself?   Arushi is worth saving but not at the cost to her own life and marriage?

Prats, wouldn't it be great to hit the undo button every time you mess up? These days she is hell bent to stop K-ARushi consummation, which can happen in the blink of her eyes without her even knowing about it. Right now, every wicked trick that triggers her educative mind- she is applying it. Had she processed her evil-side of her brain the same way when they were doing their 'Phere', she wouldn't have to hire a fake sadhu to tell lies.    Shocked   How long can Arushi run away from it and Prats secretly aid Arushi to run away from the reality? She is quite a Sherni, not to push Arushi back in the mandap, untie the Saat Phere's knot off, and not to use Krishna's cell phone to call the cop. And now that the stupid past cannot be undone, don't react by doing everything you think is precise, to prove you were/are not stupid continually falling back on what little right things you know in an endeavor to be 'smart'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Shefali.K Senior Member
Shefali.K
Shefali.K

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

As for P asking K to work, well nice sentiment but why so late in the day?..why did she not ask him to do this right after their wedding or after? I know she mentioned it before but always in the middle of something else or then not taking it any further...why not show a scene where they talk about their future?....and why can't she use a nice reasonable tone when telling him?....always confrontational or dictatorial.....

But I would like to say, I had said this yesterday in the live update, that Krishna has a heritage and his own share of that wealth, and should he wish to he can support his child with his share...this is the same as any other person who will be inheriting money, which is then used to support their family or children. So for P to demand he works, well once again I cannot help thinking she is on her high horse again and only because she wants to give a bashaan (in the nameof realism) or is fobbing him off. Again.Big smile

As it is I think Kriya are going to be facing some home truths about each other pretty soon.

I feel teh same.I might be over reacting, but I still am not sure if Prats genuinely said that to K about raising kids. He  brought this up to her, she became the victim and there was pity love-filled reality offered to him  for a temporary get-away.  Otherwise she would be worrying about it in today's episode than going to Arushi's room to unsuccessfully convince her one more time, leaving K to take the matter out of the house only to share his moan with T&C.  Ouch     Shouldn't K be discussing about it with P ? He felt inadequate and suffered from poor self esteem and P was not available to give him that much needed confidence -"Yes, you can. Together we will '.  I'm not saying that Prats is wrong having to deny his needs. What the hell they gonna do raising a kid using the money out of SS's treasure chest? Though practically, no way they can start it from scratch without SS helping them financially. Men &  Women are "wired" differently. Prats should have made K realize his responsibilities from day 1. She'd go to the ends of the earth for K when he left home (after the angad kidnapping segment), but not the end of the bed to talk about a sensitive issue like this. Devoted wife, but closed off emotionally.

--Hope--Dreamygal301

Go to top