Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Hope,

Brillant post as usual.πŸ‘

Like you I too wonder that if P had gone to all that trouble to get a sadhu, why not make the Thakurs think Arushi is bad luck for them? that will get the job done and also see her being sent back to the green house with indecent haste!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Just hope it is over and done with in 21 days, though I am very disappointed. For a show that is purported to show realism/impart a social message, they have lost an opportunity to show what life is like being truly married to a man like Shakti.....Arushi could have won an Oscar or something for being a battered wife, living life in constant fear, having her children killed and so on.....oh well.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ......This show is going down the drain, currently scraping the barrel with pitting sister against sister....

As for P asking K to work, well nice sentiment but why so late in the day?..why did she not ask him to do this right after their wedding or after? I know she mentioned it before but always in the middle of something else or then not taking it any further...why not show a scene where they talk about their future?....and why can't she use a nice reasonable tone when telling him?....always confrontational or dictatorial.....

But I would like to say, I had said this yesterday in the live update, that Krishna has a heritage and his own share of that wealth, and should he wish to he can support his child with his share...this is the same as any other person who will be inheriting money, which is then used to support their family or children. So for P to demand he works, well once again I cannot help thinking she is on her high horse again and only because she wants to give a bashaan (in the nameof realism) or is fobbing him off. Again.πŸ˜ƒ

As it is I think Kriya are going to be facing some home truths about each other pretty soon.
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

aeryn:

generally speaking,  two adults should make the decision jointly abou tprocreating

however over here, I don't see her saying that she is against having children. just that they should eb financially self sustaining  before they do. that seemed fine to me.

her tone was harsh I agree but her words were sound

this is not the first time Krishna has heard this. he has heard this several times before from different people (including Pratigya twice) with different undertones and he has been oblivious

most of the times he has ignored the comment almost as if he considered it ludicurous.

I think both pratiyga and Krishna should get jobs.  especially krishna. relying on family wealth is not self sustaining anyways.

I guess the shart was to bring about the seriousness of the situation????

Hope

Hope I agree with DG. A little too late for me. They should have had this discussion a long time back without the dictatorial tone if possible πŸ˜› K not working should have been a problem for her since the beginning IMO. I don't like the fact it came as a condition for her to conceive.

True she had brought up his unemployment status before but it was always in the mist of other issues and even then she didn't insist on it.....If she had been serious and didn't relent back then I'm sure that K would have take it into account....it's because she hadn't been firm in her position that he had remained oblivious....

To me it looked like she took her frustration out on him rather than on her true ennemies -- in that case Amma and Aarushia
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I hope a lot of things get sorted out in these 21 days - is all i can say. 21 days in pratigya epi's will be 3 months in real time.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: carisma2

I hope a lot of things get sorted out in these 21 days - is all i can say. 21 days in pratigya epi's will be 3 months in real time.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so true...

but in the interest of our sanity, I sincerely hope not.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Shefali.K thumbnail
Hope, always a pleasure to read your posts 😊

..................  of the 21 days???????

Weird, isn't it?

Prolly, Prats read somewhere ( like I did) that it was recently discovered that the human mind takes almost exactly 21 days to adjust to a major life change...

May be Pratigya calculated 21 days to go for Arushi's another menstruation cycle , so that she got another 4-5 days in bonus for her to feel relieved (something smart she thought of nah)β€¦πŸ˜†

Was wondering:
If the Sadhu was Pratigya's cronie how come she only came up with a solution that gave here a temporary stay order but not a lifetime reprieve?
How come she did not get the Sadhu to say that Arushi will never conceive a child of Shakti or will only conceive girl children and the actual heirs will come from Pratigya? Or did she not want the spotlight to shift from Arushi to herself?   Arushi is worth saving but not at the cost to her own life and marriage?

Prats, wouldn't it be great to hit the undo button every time you mess up? These days she is hell bent to stop K-ARushi consummation, which can happen in the blink of her eyes without her even knowing about it. Right now, every wicked trick that triggers her educative mind- she is applying it. Had she processed her evil-side of her brain the same way when they were doing their 'Phere', she wouldn't have to hire a fake sadhu to tell lies.    πŸ˜²   How long can Arushi run away from it and Prats secretly aid Arushi to run away from the reality? She is quite a Sherni, not to push Arushi back in the mandap, untie the Saat Phere's knot off, and not to use Krishna's cell phone to call the cop. And now that the stupid past cannot be undone, don't react by doing everything you think is precise, to prove you were/are not stupid continually falling back on what little right things you know in an endeavor to be 'smart'.

Shefali.K thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

As for P asking K to work, well nice sentiment but why so late in the day?..why did she not ask him to do this right after their wedding or after? I know she mentioned it before but always in the middle of something else or then not taking it any further...why not show a scene where they talk about their future?....and why can't she use a nice reasonable tone when telling him?....always confrontational or dictatorial.....

But I would like to say, I had said this yesterday in the live update, that Krishna has a heritage and his own share of that wealth, and should he wish to he can support his child with his share...this is the same as any other person who will be inheriting money, which is then used to support their family or children. So for P to demand he works, well once again I cannot help thinking she is on her high horse again and only because she wants to give a bashaan (in the nameof realism) or is fobbing him off. Again.πŸ˜ƒ

As it is I think Kriya are going to be facing some home truths about each other pretty soon.

I feel teh same.I might be over reacting, but I still am not sure if Prats genuinely said that to K about raising kids. He  brought this up to her, she became the victim and there was pity love-filled reality offered to him  for a temporary get-away.  Otherwise she would be worrying about it in today's episode than going to Arushi's room to unsuccessfully convince her one more time, leaving K to take the matter out of the house only to share his moan with T&C.       Shouldn't K be discussing about it with P ? He felt inadequate and suffered from poor self esteem and P was not available to give him that much needed confidence -"Yes, you can. Together we will '.  I'm not saying that Prats is wrong having to deny his needs. What the hell they gonna do raising a kid using the money out of SS's treasure chest? Though practically, no way they can start it from scratch without SS helping them financially. Men &  Women are "wired" differently. Prats should have made K realize his responsibilities from day 1. She'd go to the ends of the earth for K when he left home (after the angad kidnapping segment), but not the end of the bed to talk about a sensitive issue like this. Devoted wife, but closed off emotionally.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shefali.K

Hope, always a pleasure to read your posts 😊

Weird, isn't it?

Prolly, Prats read somewhere ( like I did) that it was recently discovered that the human mind takes almost exactly 21 days to adjust to a major life change...

May be Pratigya calculated 21 days to go for Arushi's another menstruation cycle , so that she got another 4-5 days in bonus for her to feel relieved (something smart she thought of nah)'πŸ˜†

Prats, wouldn't it be great to hit the undo button every time you mess up? These days she is hell bent to stop K-ARushi consummation, which can happen in the blink of her eyes without her even knowing about it. Right now, every wicked trick that triggers her educative mind- she is applying it. Had she processed her evil-side of her brain the same way when they were doing their 'Phere', she wouldn't have to hire a fake sadhu to tell lies.    πŸ˜²   How long can Arushi run away from it and Prats secretly aid Arushi to run away from the reality? She is quite a Sherni, not to push Arushi back in the mandap, untie the Saat Phere's knot off, and not to use Krishna's cell phone to call the cop. And now that the stupid past cannot be undone, don't react by doing everything you think is precise, to prove you were/are not stupid continually falling back on what little right things you know in an endeavor to be 'smart'.

What am I hearing that Arushi is been trained to take the lead ? Omg. Is this true? So after Kalpala, Ashmita now pooja is leaving too? This is not good .This show will close now.

Anu
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope, Aeryn, Shef and DG  loved your posts but somehow my like button is not working πŸ˜• so will tell u personally.

Me personally think the 21 dayz is for prats to prove she is multi-tasked. That woman has a big to-do list - stop KN and A's consummation, convince Kesar file a case, get concrete evidence against Aman to make Aarushi realize her mistakes, have a few more go's at Baba to make him realise his responsiblities, visit mumfodganj to find out how her parents are, celebrate the fact that Aadarsh mite be off the tum-tum, in between all this continue doing Aarushi's laundry πŸ˜†

Okay at last masterni did use a grey matter eventually. She has finally learnt about adaption. She has started to use means which would work on the Thakurs rather than the lectures.πŸ‘ for that. just wish she had used creative side of her head ages ago, would have saved evrybody the hassle. Just wondering how long will it last.

Now trying to make Baba realise his responsibilities. I am happy it is finally happeneing. Krishna's character needed to develop, just can't  bear to watch him roaming the house after Prat anymore.  Its a good thing but again was the intention Baba' groW*H if that was the case what took u so long girl. I personally see it again as her following double standards. If she is okay with living of her Sasur's money, wearing expensive clothes and jewellary, eat in fancy restruants so why isn't it good for their child. Infact SS will be more than happy to shell out his money on grandchild than on herπŸ˜†.

BTW DG do u visit maryada post too i have seen your post's there.  What do u think of that drama

πŸ˜†Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yep....poor Kesar. Agree, Pratz needs to lighten not only her tone but also her looks with Kris.
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Hope,

Brillant post as usual.πŸ‘

Like you I too wonder that if P had gone to all that trouble to get a sadhu, why not make the Thakurs think Arushi is bad luck for them? that will get the job done and also see her being sent back to the green house with indecent haste!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Just hope it is over and done with in 21 days, though I am very disappointed. For a show that is purported to show realism/impart a social message, they have lost an opportunity to show what life is like being truly married to a man like Shakti.....Arushi could have won an Oscar or something for being a battered wife, living life in constant fear, having her children killed and so on.....oh well.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ......This show is going down the drain, currently scraping the barrel with pitting sister against sister....

I agree that he should have been asked to do this a lot earlier but I think then she was uncaring

anyways whether she asks it or not - K should work

All the thakur children think their father's fortune is theirs in spite of SS repeatedly insulting them about this perception and humiliating them when they try to access this fortune

k has already been insulted by SS about 5 times

he may have  right to his father's fortune but only after he inherits it

I think however that SS should give him seed money to start a business

it is the least he can do for not equipping him with tools of trade and self-sustenance - i.e. education